Next sale?

gemini xo

Reaction score
Will the Next sale be boxing day? Would like to try and save some pennies intime for it. :)

yeah.. most stuff goes really quick online though cos of the vip slots that get given out.

yes it will be boxing day, gutted this year I wont be going as I'll be about 36 wks pg so not a good idea to get pushed and shoved about! I normally get vip slots online so hoping to pick up some bargains at home x

ooo i really want to head down to the actual next in store sale but i'll be 26 weeks preggo and dont want to risk being bashed around. maybe if i head there for something more reasonable like 8am it'll be a bit less hectic than the 5am crush?!

I'm really hoping to go to in store. I've never bothered with sales before as I usually can't be bothered with the hassle but I've really got into them this year. I don't drive though so hoping my mum will take me!

I had just had LO so missed out last one! boxing day is always heaving!!

Are they any gd n is there a decent amount on baby/young kids clothes ?

How do u get an online VIP slot ? What is Tht ?

i think VIP slots are only for NExt account holders (which i think means you have to buy the catalogue to qualify?). then you get offered the option of beign sent a VIP slot where you get to shop on the sale before the general public during your slot

Yeah the VIP is for Next credit account holders, I have one but have used all my credit. Even though I'll be around 30 weeks I definitely want to get myself to the sale when it opens! :D

VIP slots are given randomly, ive only ever had one once, and it was naff. EVERYTHING is half price basically, I can't pay Next full prices so absolutely LOVE the sale days! I find boys are harder to get for, never seems much, but having 2 girls i spend about £40 and get a fair bit (hmm now i have 2 to buy for though! (could spend a lot more!!) Well worth braving the queues for :)

I see, I won't be getting a VIP slot then!

I have a little girl and hopefully they have some nice bits!

The Next sale is horrible the amount of times ive worked it has put me off for life

its far too early and far too busy, online shopping is the way forward nowadays

How do you get the credit account I can never find the option?

I worked at next when i was 17 i hated the sales!! But now i love them me and a friend are going to our big one at 4.30am to queue lol

Q ? Why do you have to q?
Don't they just open the shop n u walk in ?

Uhm yes they open the shop and you walk in

behind the 5000 others that want the sale items too :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"