Next sale?

There is usally a queue waiting for the store to open.

Edit....didnt see the bottom of your post lol, i thought it was strange no one else saw a queue waiting for a next sale to sart hehe.

How many ppl r usually waiting ? On average 20,50,100?

depends but you normally cannot walk in the store two many people in their

Hahaha great... Looks like il be leaving earlier then I thought to get there lol

I went to queue for the summer one and it was well worth dragging myself out of bed for and the winter one is usually better!!!

ours starts at 6am, ill be 32wk preg , but gotta go get these bargins , boys things just seem limited so i be going early :thumbup:

im unsure now i only been to the july sale this year.. my bro asked a member of staff at next and they said boxing day 26th,, but ive seen other posts for the 27th.. but 26 and 17th dec are bank holidays, and if i remember correctly the big stores like bhs m&s dont open til few days after crimbo so would deffo like confirmation its boxing day and what time.. i also have account with them but online is always crao as its always sold out so fast,, as many ppl buy bulk and sell them on amazon ebay etc which isnt really fair xx

Got a VIP sale slot for Thursday when it starts and it's defo boxing day online for no VIP for those who dont want to get up and Q. Sods law the furniture I want will be sold out!

I asked in my store and she said Boxing Day as she wasn't happy they only get Xmas day shut down. Poor retail ;/

think im defo guna check the store by me then .. make sure its 100% boxing day if i plan to get there for 4.30am!

eugh i just called the number on the next website to confirm the opening time for the store im going to and when i asked what time will the longwell green next store be opening her reply was 'In the morning'

Well no shit! ... yes but what time in the morniing? .. her reply was priceless ...EARLY!!

yes but what time exactly... il just look for you.... 6AM!!...

Thanks... wasnt hard was it!!

I better ring the next I'm going to and find out what time and make sure it is boxing day too! I plan on getting there at 4am.. will I be the only 1? lol

Mine says 6am too... do u think loads of people are gonna be getting there at half 4 still though if they think its opening at 5? I wanted to be 1 of the 1sts!

Just seen on the next facebook page that the sale starts on 24th dec at 3pm online!!

I went to the next sale, spent £120 ... Got some good bargains !! Could of defo bought more! Just didn't need it!

I spent that too! Was there for 4.45! What was your thought of the sales lol? Think depending on stores some queues are evil and unmanaged some are good!

Bloody hell! I got there at 5.40 and it opened at 6 ... I was in the first wave

The store I went to let in the first wave of people an then it was one in one out .. I qued for about 20 mins to pay ... And the women didn't scan 2 of my items!

I thought it was worth it, I would probs be going all the time, I got some lush jeans an tops!

God you must have a quiet one then! You come at 5.40 to ours and you'd be a mile away :rofl: Ours operate 1 in 1 out now too. Never known sales like it, but i seriously couldn't afford Next at full price so i have to go, some people don't get that ! Online is awful, was about 7 items in 3-6 and 4 of them were hats haha! I had 2 gift cards and some money given, so only had to spend £29 of my money for (full price) £260 of stuff! and jeans didn't go through on my receipt either :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->