Not April, BUT May is our month (feel free to join~cd29; 14dpo)

CD14 today, seems like O is on a later day.
I will also have to test later, probably around af due date as the tests they sell here don't pick up anything before then. But thats ok, I will be watching out for any symptons...
Bd-a-thon continued

:happydance: woooo bd a thon loos do you have any OPKs??

I only temp, but it's usually quite accurate. I have a saliva microscope, but it doesn't seem to work all of the time.

Omg my nipples are sensitive!!!!!! Testing in the am but it might be to early

Omg my nipples are sensitive!!!!!! Testing in the am but it might be to early

I had to tell OH boobies are off limits right now cause they're so sore.

Fingers crossed you'll get your bfp in the morning!!

Mine too I had to remove my bra when I got in last night as just was too much ouchie
What dpo are you Lala? GL :dust:

Im either 3-6dpo i think i am 6pdo but my app says 3... which i dont think is right =)

It was negative but i am feeling good that in another week it willbe positive

You girls sound like your having alot of good symptoms I'm only 3 dpo nothing yet but no big deal trying to chill out this month anyway

I have no symptoms until last night girl! So you should slowly start them here soon =)

You girls sound like your having alot of good symptoms I'm only 3 dpo nothing yet but no big deal trying to chill out this month anyway

I didn't feel any symptoms going on until 4 or 5dpo - that's when the heartburn started. But I haven't had any heartburn yesterday or today as of yet.... it's a little strange to be bummed of not having it haha:haha:

I didn't feel any symptoms going on until 4 or 5dpo - that's when the heartburn started. But I haven't had any heartburn yesterday or today as of yet.... it's a little strange to be bummed of not having it haha:haha:

What she said! Stay positive :happydance:
late last night i started getting mild cramping, flatulence, and now today my nipples are sensitive and my lower back hurts.... just enough to notice them.... Think this is a good sign!!

It's amazing what horrible stuff we wish for in the tww lol we bd 3 days before and the day before o and the day of so really hoping we caught that egg gl ladies fx fx

It's amazing what horrible stuff we wish for in the tww lol we bd 3 days before and the day before o and the day of so really hoping we caught that egg gl ladies fx fx

Hope you did and we all caught the eggie :happydance:

I hope so to!!! God I can't wait till test time got to wait till at least the 22 how will I ever make it

I wish I could join you with symptom spotting, but my O is the latest its ever been. Got a temp drop this morning, so i'm expecting to O sometime today or tomorrow
Cd 15 today, Bd-a-thon continued.

I wish I could join you with symptom spotting, but my O is the latest its ever been. Got a temp drop this morning, so i'm expecting to O sometime today or tomorrow
Cd 15 today, Bd-a-thon continued.

Woooohoooo

I'm 13 DPO today - did a FRER and IC and both negative :-(

Was so hopeful I was PG as I got cramps on 9 and 10DPO. So miserable!!

Sorry about the bfn Lilly try to stay hopeful still no symptoms here but only 4 dpo

Good luck on the tww!

I was certain this was our month. Cramps, back ache, sore boobs. Guess it was only AF!

I understand there have been so many months I was so sure that's why I'm trying to not to get crazy with my ss this month I hate the disappointment when you find out your not but if af hasn't started your still in with a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->