Not April, BUT May is our month (feel free to join~cd29; 14dpo)

Pretty sure I od tonight bd yesterday and today so tomorrow 1 dpo bring on the tww!!!

Hoping it goes fast this month I promised df no early testing this month so waiting till day af is due hope I survive this is gonna be killer

Ladies, I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I tried in 2ww but only one response and I don't have anyone I'm comfortable enough to ask...

Right now I should be 7dpo but I'm having weird things going on with my body. Like really creamy white stuff down there, sorry TMI... and I find myself having heartburn frequently the past few days. Usually I only get heartburn from too much garlic! Also I haven't been loving sweet foods which I usually crave after O time up until AF shows up.

What's going on with me ladies??:shrug: Is my cycle messed up and I'm having fertile days/O time now? Ugh, I hope I haven't been wrong with my cycle tracking and have messed up this month!

They sound like great symptoms to me GL :dust: creamy CM is not fertile but I have heard a lot of ladies who get BFP who have a lot of creamy cm in the LP

When will you test?

Ive heard creamy cm after O is your prostogrone walls thickening for the baby!! Sending positive thoughts <3

Dragonfly I always hear women say they have increased cm when they get a bfp so that's a great sign and heartburn is to I noticed it with my pregnancy last year hope you get a bfp soon. Thanks for the encouragement ladies I don't think it will be so bad because the bfn are killer so it would be easier to see af then another one of those

I have decided to use preseed this month. I was wondering which cycle day should we start using this? I am on cd 10.

Thank you ladies for your helpful input! Fingers are crossed!! I don't test until the 18th, I may go crazy waiting..

Only use preseed when you :sex: doesn't matter if you already have EWCM as I used it anyway helps the swimmers out :thumbup:

Hopefully it works :dust:

CD 19 today!!!
Thinking i o'd on the 6th but my 2 apps say the 8th or 11th so we will see :happydance:

Only use preseed when you :sex: doesn't matter if you already have EWCM as I used it anyway helps the swimmers out :thumbup:

Hopefully it works :dust:

I really feel that our little swimmers need that extra push. Thanks!

CD 19 today!!!
Thinking i o'd on the 6th but my 2 apps say the 8th or 11th so we will see :happydance:

How accurate are your apps? Mine said AF was due two days before she actually came.

One has been right the past 3 months but i didnt catch my surge last month due to my mistake of forgetting to test. But geritol is suppose to increase your CM and i think it made it come eariler. My periods are regular but 29-34 days, so it averages them.

CD14 today, seems like O is on a later day.
I will also have to test later, probably around af due date as the tests they sell here don't pick up anything before then. But thats ok, I will be watching out for any symptons...
Bd-a-thon continued

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->