Not April, BUT May is our month (feel free to join~cd29; 14dpo)

I thought so but I used a FRER and that apparently picks up 6 days before AF is due so I reckon that's pick it up?

You know when they put that on there it's just generalized to all saying everyone has a 28 day cycle and ovulate cd 14 but if you don't then you will implant later which means you would get a bfp later so don't get down but if your not there's always next month just remember me and df have been doing this 2 years with a loss 15 cycles ago so I know being patient isn't easy but it's all you really can do I really hope you just got a late bfp!!!

Thank you. I should be more patient - I'm just naturally an impatient person lol!

Has trying so long had any impact on your relationship? If you don't mind me asking that is!

When we had the loss it did take a toll on the relationship I thought we were gonna separate but we pulled it together and I won't lie there are times it gets frustrating and we fight but we always apologize and remember how much we care for each other and want a family together so I'm hoping this is our month if not I'm gonna see the doc

I'm only 4 dpo today not much had a little pain in right side today but I od from left hoping to maybe have a few symptoms soon are you gonna test again

Hope you both get a bfp!!!! I'm having some cramps today

Thanks LaLa :)

I thought about it but I think I'll wait until Wednesday AM and if AF hasn't shown I will! It'll be heart breaking to keep doing it!

Happy Mother's Day to current and future moms

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
Lala cramping is a good sign fx!! Lilly I understand it is hard to constantly see a bfn but I hope when you test again that you get two pink lines

Thanks LaLa :)

I thought about it but I think I'll wait until Wednesday AM and if AF hasn't shown I will! It'll be heart breaking to keep doing it!

I'd test Tuesday since that's 15 dpo it should have a faint line if you are..... Are you using the line ones?

Happy Mother's Day to all of the lovely mothers and moms-to-be! Enjoy your day because we deserve it. Being a mom and/or TTC can be stressful/rewarding at the same time!

Felt queasy this morning (but i only got 5 hours of sleep also) but now i dont feel anything.... dont think thats a good sign.... blaaaah

Nothing here either just noticed my cm didn't get thick after o like usual it's still creamy but I know I od I felt the pain probably nothing though guess we will see I'm suppose to start 22

Nothing here either just noticed my cm didn't get thick after o like usual it's still creamy but I know I od I felt the pain probably nothing though guess we will see I'm suppose to start 22

Im going to test with a cheap one tomorrow or wednesday..... maybe both days since i have a few cheap ones lolz

I am going to start testing at 8dpo until either a BFP or AF shows

I have no test and promised df I wouldn't waste money early testing this month so it's a waiting game this month it will probably be good for me though

Something is wrong with my cycle, cd 17 and still no temperature surge. All other signs are there.
We also got some bad news abouts dh semen analysis, I wasnt here when doc called, so i'm not sure about the exact diagnosis, but the words he mentioned was highly unlikely, ivf and he wants to do a dna semen analysis. Has anyone heard of that?
Feeling rather down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->