**November 2018 testing thread**

Congratulations!! So many bfps this month.

I'm on CD 20 and about 7 dpo and trying not to test again till the end of the week.

You guys, I've been so emotional these past two days. Everything is making me cry. I cried watching kid's dancing with the starts this morning...multiple times.

I have no idea what my body is doing. After searching and asking around, some people say to trust temps over OPKs, so I took my positives out of FF and it went back to saying that I ovulated on CD13. My temps are down two days in a row though. I know that it doesn't necessarily mean anything at all, but it's so frustrating to wonder every day.

FF 7DPO Nov.JPG

Hey ladies. Congrats on all these BFPs... so exciting. For the rest of us, hopefully something will happen! As for me, I can tell my period is coming. It's a bummer. My timing was a bit weird this cycle, so I expected it to be negative, but we at least had 2 BDs in the window, so I had some hope. But I'm either CD12 or 13 today, and I'm pretty sure AF will come tomorrow late in the day. All BFNs so far.

I didn't get "crazy" this cycle and pee on 10 sticks a day, but not because I was super zen about it all but because I just felt hopeless. Like not the typical excitement but more sadness and dread and negative expectations.

Already thinking toward next cycle. I should O again around 12/5. With my first baby I did ALL THE THINGS. Pineapple core, brazil nuts, CoQ10 (for my crappy low eggs), Pregnitude, cut out exposure to plastics and commercial chemicals. Allll the things. And the month I got really serious about it all I got pregnant. I wanted to be more chill this go round (because who know if any of that worked or it was pure coincidence), but negative cycle after negative cycle is making me thing I need to jump into all that stuff seriously again. :shrug:

Just retested with a clear blue digital and got a :bfp:! So excited!

I just re-read your posts. You had been TTC for 5 years? Wow. Congrats!

As for me, AF never arrived and my temps went back up instead. Spotting stopped 2 days ago. So I'm still waiting. :coffee:

All these BFPs. I hope this November thread continues to be a lucky thread!:happydance:

A big hi to all the new ladies joining. I hope other lurkers also come up and say hello!

My temps are down two days in a row though. I know that it doesn't necessarily mean anything at all, but it's so frustrating to wonder every day.

Very interesting. I hope it's just a secondary estrogen surge and they go back up within a day or two.
For what it's worth, it happens 2 x more in BFP charts than ovulatory charts.

Fingers crossed!

Jiggly86 - Congrats!

I'm CD21 and only 4DPO. I won't be testing until 10DPO (Sunday). So. Far. Away.

Jiggly86 - Congrats!

I'm CD21 and only 4DPO. I won't be testing until 10DPO (Sunday). So. Far. Away.

Thank you. The first time I tested was CD 28 and got a bfn today was cd34 so decided to try again and it was positive! Good luck I hope you get your BFP!

I just re-read your posts. You had been TTC for 5 years? Wow. Congrats!

As for me, AF never arrived and my temps went back up instead. Spotting stopped 2 days ago. So I'm still waiting. :coffee:

All these BFPs. I hope this November thread continues to be a lucky thread!:happydance:

A big hi to all the new ladies joining. I hope other lurkers also come up and say hello!

Yeah five years but it wasn't every single months we would try for a few months then ntnp for a while never really temped or used ovulation tests until this month. Good luck to you I hope you get your BFP!

Very interesting. I hope it's just a secondary estrogen surge and they go back up within a day or two.
For what it's worth, it happens 2 x more in BFP charts than ovulatory charts.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks! I'm trying to be hopeful. Fingers crossed for the both of us!

CD28 today. AF should be here tomorrow.
No symptoms of pregnancy or AF. Have been feeling unreasonably fatigued this past week, but I'm sure my workload doesn't help.
BPN on the 12th and 17th. Had a bunch of random spotting that isnt typical this month.

Question: to get a positive test, does your urine have to be pretty concentrated? 98% sure I wont, but for future reference. Due to a health problem, I should be trying to drink as much water during the day as possible, so its never very concentrated.

Hi you all! I'm 10 dpo, will start testing tomorrow until bfp/af comes. I have a feeling it's not my month although the timing was good and temps are still on the rise. Somehow I just don't feel anything special. I'm trying not to get devastated before af comes though, cause what's the point :) ... our donor is away on December so if I'm out I'll have to wait till January, which means I'll get to go to the sauna in winter(I'm avoiding it now when ttc), this would be a good consolation prize!

No symptoms of pregnancy or AF. Have been feeling unreasonably fatigued this past week, but I'm sure my workload doesn't help.
BPN on the 12th and 17th. Had a bunch of random spotting that isnt typical this month.

Question: to get a positive test, does your urine have to be pretty concentrated? 98% sure I wont, but for future reference. Due to a health problem, I should be trying to drink as much water during the day as possible, so its never very concentrated.

I'm going to try not to talk in circles. Fingers crossed. :thumbup: I think it needs to be reasonably concentrated. Like, you haven't gone to the bathroom in two or three hours, at 12 & 17 dpo, that should be enough.

I'm going to try not to talk in circles. Fingers crossed. :thumbup: I think it needs to be reasonably concentrated. Like, you haven't gone to the bathroom in two or three hours, at 12 & 17 dpo, that should be enough.

My bad. Not 12 and 17 DPO. On the 12th and 17th of November. Im pretty sure it was 7 DPO and 12 DPO

Use FMU and you won't have a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"