**November 2018 testing thread**

Oh no hope you and baba feel better soon nothing worse but I say it has been a good distraction.. I need a good distraction lol scan isn't till 28th of December which feels like years away haha..

Can't believe you are nearly 8 weeks my god it has flown in x

You get a scan at 8 weeks? We don’t get our first until 12 weeks! Then one at 20 weeks then no more

You get a scan at 8 weeks? We don’t get our first until 12 weeks! Then one at 20 weeks then no more

No it's a private one but the hospital may ask me in early as well due to my MMC in Aug.. it's 12 weeks here normally but we get one at 16 and 20 weeks is the big one x

Well, I thought the witch showed up on Monday but turns out not...BUT my estrogen levels are so low that my doctor decided to have me go ahead and call Monday my official day 1. We'll be having an embryo transfer on Christmas Eve of all days so I'm heading over to the December testing thread.

Congrats to all the new mommas-to-be!!!! I hope I'll be joining you in about a month.

To all the ladies out there who had disappointments this month, I'm right there with you, but hold onto your hope because I believe for you all that it'll happen. Maybe not soon, but heck, if I can wait nearly 8 years for this, I know you tough ladies out there can get through this. It makes the anticipation so much sweeter. :hugs:

Well, I thought the witch showed up on Monday but turns out not...BUT my estrogen levels are so low that my doctor decided to have me go ahead and call Monday my official day 1. We'll be having an embryo transfer on Christmas Eve of all days so I'm heading over to the December testing thread.

Congrats to all the new mommas-to-be!!!! I hope I'll be joining you in about a month.

To all the ladies out there who had disappointments this month, I'm right there with you, but hold onto your hope because I believe for you all that it'll happen. Maybe not soon, but heck, if I can wait nearly 8 years for this, I know you tough ladies out there can get through this. It makes the anticipation so much sweeter. :hugs:
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->