**November 2018 testing thread**

LadyVictoria - Yeah, not gonna lie, you're chart isn't looking the best. BUT I've seen some pretty shotty charts turn BFP. Also, when I was temping I had textbook beautiful charts every single month and never got a BFP. So don't let it get you down.

AFM CD22 and 5DPO............................Half way of the wait till testing at 10DPO.

Lady - yeah I agree with dream. I wouldn’t worry about the chart. As long as it shows you’ve ovulated, that’s all it’s good for really. I’ve had very sexy and ugly charts and all have been BFNs

Dream and Nix - It's funny you both should say that because I thought about how ironic it would be if my crappiest chart yet ends up being the one I get my BFP on lol I've had beautiful ones, like last cycle, but all have ended in AF so I guess it's not really telling of anything, as much as we tend to read into them. My doctor's appointment is a week away and I'm tempted to just stop tracking next cycle (no Ava bracelet or OPKs) depending on the advice I get from the doctor.

Angel, I see that! Here's to hoping it becomes more obvious super soon!

Lady V, I hope your doc visit is really useful and provides lots of insight.

As for me, spotting, I'm pretty sure full flow will start later today. I'm out. :-(

I'm torn about if I should follow up with my doc or not. I already know I have diminished ovarian reserve (from testing the first go round) and borderline high fsh (egg quality issue) and those things only get worse, so I don't know how testing would help me as I already know it's crappy news. IVF isn't a great option for DOR folks like me, and I don't think we'd pursue it anyhow. But I would do IUI if they thought that could be helpful. Or take meds or supplements to support egg health if needed. So perhaps it's worth checking again.

So I caved and took a test today. CD 24/9 DPO. Early detection. I know it’s still very early but I got a BFP with our daughter when I was 9 DPO.

It was - of course - extremely negative.

I have no symptoms whatsoever. Nothing that indicates pregnancy nor AF coming knocking.

So we’ll just have to wait and see. I want to believe that this is our cycle but I don’t think so.

So I caved and took a test today. CD 24/9 DPO. Early detection. I know it’s still very early but I got a BFP with our daughter when I was 9 DPO.

It was - of course - extremely negative.

I have no symptoms whatsoever. Nothing that indicates pregnancy nor AF coming knocking.

So we’ll just have to wait and see. I want to believe that this is our cycle but I don’t think so.
:dust:

Ladies, a minute of silence for the thermometer I shattered to bits when AF arrived this afternoon :sadangel:

That was one pretty chart! ...and it didn't mean anything.

I told my husband I'm done with temps as we were driving home and he almost took a detour to buy a new one <3 I do love that he's 100% on board with starting a family.

We'll keep trying. But for my sanity I think I'll try the week 2, SMEP BD plan until I get a positive OPK, then I'm shutting all tracking off.

This gives me 3 weeks off. 1 week of tracking.

Miss Doc - although you may not be able to do anything about your DOR I think that you can take steps to improve your egg health. Lifestyle choices such as good nutrition and moderate exercise can help.... that's what I'm reading anyways. Good Luck!

None of my updates on the front page changed ](*,)

Sorry ladies I'll update it again later x

AFM I'm 4 or 5 dpo don't know how to explain it but I just feel different hoping implantation is happening I know it's early still but I am getting twinges in my pelvis..

Loving how many bfps there is..

Best of luck to the ones af got hope Santa brings you all early bfps x

Sorry about AF, Luv. I think what you propose is a good idea. The move involved I try to be in the process, the more it stresses me out, and is more emotional. :hugs: (Idk if that's a thing. It's from another forum I used to belong to)

FXed that it turns into a BFP, Millhaven.

So early still for me. 3dpo, but I had weirdness for a couple of hours this morning. Dizziness if I looked down and back up, or moved my head faster then a crawl in anyway. Super weird.

Ladies, a minute of silence for the thermometer I shattered to bits when AF arrived this afternoon :sadangel:

That was one pretty chart! ...and it didn't mean anything.

I told my husband I'm done with temps as we were driving home and he almost took a detour to buy a new one <3 I do love that he's 100% on board with starting a family.

We'll keep trying. But for my sanity I think I'll try the week 2, SMEP BD plan until I get a positive OPK, then I'm shutting all tracking off.

This gives me 3 weeks off. 1 week of tracking.

Big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"