November 29th Due Date - I need a buddy!

I just feel like these last two weeks are DRAGGING!! That is probably because I have literally been counting days/hours until I get to hear the Doppler and then another 10 days for the Ultrasound etc!! I cannot wait till May 19th!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I had another bleed last night. I was lying on couch and started getting some cramps ( its so hard to know if cramps are ligamant cramps or scary cramps)

I just got into bed and then felt the blood. I tried not to worry as the hospital said i might bleed and only should come back if its really really heavy, big clots and im in loads of pain. There was a pretty big clot last night but the bleeding eased in the night and has stopped now. So hard not to worry though.. Its so frightening. I called my GP today and she said to stay resting and tried to reassure me all will be ok.. especially as I saw the baby and HB after my bleed on Wednesday.

Whys it so stressful!!?? Ive also come out in all these horrid ulcers on my cheeks, chin and in my mouth and my lips have swollen up. Attractive hey! Doctors say its cos im so run down and with all the blood loss. I dont do things by halves!

A friend is on her way over with a new supply of samitory towels, and some groceries for me as I cant go out! And we're moving house tomorrow. Its too crazy!

Hope everyone else is having it easier!

Awwww...Sarah!! HUGS to you! I cannot imagine being in your shoes. I hope the bleeding goes away for good and doesn't come back. I cannot believe you are MOVING! Hope your DH can handle all of that alone or do you have any friends helping?

Hello
I'm due 28th November. First scan on 16th May, can't wait

We're not moving by choice! Our house has got water damage from a neighbours pipes last year so insurance company has moved us to a temporary flat. We now have to move out of this one as lease is up but our house is still not ready! So have to move again and then in 3 months move back again!! Good thing is as its insurance job then we can get removals men to do alot. But still a huge stress. Just changing council tax, electric, gas etc takes forever!! Let alone packing!

Bed rest is boring! Ran out of SITC's to watch and cant stop eating chocolate!

Oh, Sarah, that sucks so bad!! :hugs: Even though you have Drs. reassurance, it's still really scary I'm sure. I read stories on here all the time about women who bleed through their entire pregnancies and have healthy babies, but goodness it's frightening.

Hope you're not doing too much moving this weekend. And hopefully you arent moving far!

edit: just read about the movers, that's good!

Welcome Rossi!

I just cannot believe Im a LIME today?!?! I just don't feel like there's actually a little living lime inside me, its crazy! Do you girls feel like you have a lime in you?!

Welcome Rossi!

Sarah - hope the house will be ready before the LO comes! And Chocolate cures EVERYTHING :)! Just curious, do you have an equivalent of Netflix in the U.K?

Quick question - I have been feeling this "pulling" sensation in my vagina the last few days..hard to actually describe the sensation..not painful but just something that has been happening...is anyone else experiencing this?

HAHA! Lime is still a few days away for me :)! I am still a prune hehe! I was talking to my County Nurse yesterday and she said that you in a week or two, we will actually be able to feel our Uterus. She said that at this point it is either right at the Pelvis, JUST starting to come up. She said to start at the belly button and keep going down to feel for a "hardness" and that is the Uterus. I tried it last night lying down and I thought I felt something hard but it was only the size of a quarter may be? Let me know what you feel if you try it!

Desi- Im not sure what netfix is? The perk is we get a brand new flat out of it.. Stress is moving and dragging myself round DIY stores picking kitchens. bathrooms , tiles, lighting! I had no idea picking a toilet could be so difficult. To think i used to believe a loo was just loo!

I dont feel like ive a lime ( or baby!) in me! im desperate for 12 week scan to feel more confident and tell people. Talking about it may feel more real. Only a handful of friends know and as im on bed rest I think people think im being very anti social!

Alli im 11 weeks today too - so you due 25th Nov?

And im confident I would have no idea if I found my uterus!!

xx

Sorry Sarah :D! Netflix is a home based DVD service, you have an online queue for DVDs and they send one in the mail/post, you return it via the mail/post and you get a new DVD to watch etc. You can also watch movies a whole bunch of TV shows online. It has been my savior this pregnancy when I am relaxing on the couch and all I want to do is watch reruns of my favorite shows :)!

That new flat does sound exciting!! I think we just have too many options these days...I always thought a sink is a sink until now..we are looking for a new one now and I am aghast at the number of options....

Regarding the Uterus finding, the Nurse did say that at around 13/14 weeks it is very obvious and hard to miss so I guess we will wait and see...

Ah- yes we have a few companies that do that service - infact i think in the bottom of one of our packed boxes I have a leaflet for one month free! Good idea! We record stuff on Sky but then my hubby get sulky if i watch things without him!! Is it really embarassing to say im hooked on Jersey Shore!

Whilst Ive time to kill can someone tell me how I get a cute signiture thing that youve all got? Your ladies with the bump, fruit and count down...?!

x

desiwannabemom- I LOVE MAD MEN! I was hooked from the start, but havent seen any of the third season - has it started? When we started trying we cut back on alot of our expenses and I had to turn off all of our premium programming. I think I might start renting the DVD's for the seasons I've missed from netflix - it is the best show ever! I just realized how much I miss it.

On another note - I really need a bumpbuddy - I am due Nov 20th/21st. Anyone interested? We could keep each other company (online ofcourse!) when our hubby's/OH's arent being so nice to us :) !! Any takers? I want to have a buddy to add to my signature like all the other ladies on here - Im so jealous sometimes! congrats to you guys on your LO's!!

Sarah,
For my first one, I went here:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/

For my second and third one, I went here:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/default.aspx

You generate teh ticker and copy past the BBCode into your Signature. The signature is located under Quick Links Menu > Edit Signature.

There is a rule on how long the tickers should be. That post is here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/15884-signature-rules-tips-options.html

Hope this helps!

Whilst Ive time to kill can someone tell me how I get a cute signiture thing that youve all got? Your ladies with the bump, fruit and count down...?!

x

Wow, some of you are a lime already! A few more days to go for me until I'm a lime. I can't even imagine how a lime sized baby would manage to fit in there right now without me feeling it! :) I tried to feel my uterus but no luck. :cry:

Sarah - I feel so bad for you having to go through all this bleeding...sending positive thoughts your way!

Desi - I haven't had that pulling sensation you asked about. Did you ask your nurse about it? It's probably just growing pains and nothing to worry about as long as it's not painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->