November Autumn Babies

It's all on the scan report, but not in a concerned way if that makes sense. It says viable intrauterine pregnancy, mentions the other things but they don't seem to be of concern on paper and the sonographer didn't appear to be the least bit concerned

Wishn, I now remember my last pregnancy I was only taking folate and b12 and my midwife said that was fine. Maybe I’ll switch back to just those two supplements.

Happy, I’m glad no one is concerned. That’s great news. How are you getting along otherwise?

I'm sorry to hear about those who are feeling sick. I am feeling sick and exhausted too. Felt so sick the other night I ended up going to the hospital. Luckily nothing was found to be wrong. I guess I am just a worrier and wanted to be safe rather than sorry. I wasn't supposed to get my first ultrasound until 10 weeks, but ended up getting one at the hospital at 6 weeks 5 days. It was a transabdominal ultrasound and doctor found the heartbeat! Pic below.

Attachments

• 20180403_045420.jpg
    20180403_045420.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1
Welcome and congrats mumandco and lpjkp!!

Happy, I’ve never heard of such nor had any experience with either of those. Have you heard anything further?

Wishn, I’m sorry you’re still sick. I too am counting down until the “magical 2nd trimester.”

I spent part of the weekend in the hospital receiving fluids. I was diagnosed with HG and given a prescription, which has helped tremendously. So overall I am doing much better. I went from not being about to keep down food or fluid for days to now if I get sick it’s only once a day and that’s only if I eat something too acidic or accidentally overeat. I really hope you other ladies find relief soon.

Mumandco may I just say I love the spacing of your children! I love large families. I hope to have a large one some day...granted that I don’t get this sick every pregnancy.

Oh gosh, I’m glad to hear you’re feeling a little better now with the meds! I vomited 3 times yesterday in total, and slept awful last night with feeing nauseous all night-I really don’t remember it being so bad with my first!

Still, it’s our first scan day tomorrow, and I’m so incredibly excited! My husband and DS are also incredibly excited-just hoping and praying everything is good news and our little bean is there with a good heartbeat! I suffered with spotting throughout my last pregnancy, and nothing of the sort this time, so I’m trying to remain optimistic that everything is fine with no spotting/bleeding or significant cramping so far!

And lovely scan picture LAR, you must be so relieved!

Aw Lar, look at that beautiful little bean!

Lpjkp, how was your scan? I feel like each pregnancy my sickness has gotten worse. It’s amazing how much we forget in between pregnancies because I suddenly remember being prescribed medicine my first pregnancy 4 years ago.

I slept terribly last night. I couldn’t figure out if I was hungry or about to become sick, so maybe I’ll take a nap. My appetite has increased today. I just want to eat everything in sight.

Aw Lar, look at that beautiful little bean!

Lpjkp, how was your scan? I feel like each pregnancy my sickness has gotten worse. It’s amazing how much we forget in between pregnancies because I suddenly remember being prescribed medicine my first pregnancy 4 years ago.

I slept terribly last night. I couldn’t figure out if I was hungry or about to become sick, so maybe I’ll take a nap. My appetite has increased today. I just want to eat everything in sight.

My scan is tomorrow,4:30pm UK time...I’m getting anxious!!!

I feel you with the sleep-usually I sleep amazing,but last night was so strange in that I woke up constantly with feelings of nausea 🤢

Today my tummy has felt so sore,like a pulled feeling...it’s awful how every little niggle gets you worrying-argh!

Lar, sorry you were feeling so sick, but that’s so great you got to see the heartbeat already! Cute little bean!

Lp, sorry for the nausea! How was your scan?

Nogreater, I’m glad your appetite is back! Mine is out of control....I seriously can’t stop eating or I feel terrible. I went to the gym today and had salad for lunch....then I ate walnuts and a pear...then chocolate peanut butter cups! I have to pace myself so that the food i bring to work lasts all day!

So we had our scan yesterday...and everything is progressing perfectly!
I laid down with my fingers crossed,so convinced that something would be wrong, and the first thing I saw was our beautiful little bud with it’s little heart beat going! Measuring 7 weeks 4 days, 1.27cm long, heartbeat lovely and strong and regular and 167bpm! I cried like a baby with relief...it’s certainly made the vomiting and morning sickness this morning worth it- I am seriously in love with the little bud!

https://s1341.photobucket.com/user/lpjkp/library/Baby

Lpjkp I'm not seeing anything when I click the link, but that's fab all went fine! They didn't measure the hb when I had mine done, I don't know why, she just said they don't do that.

Lar83 lovely photo <3 pretty impressive they found the hb abdominally this early on too :)

Lpjkp, congrats! Lovely looking baby and strong heartbeat!

I’m still feeling pretty okay. I try to eat smaller meals and every 2-3 hours so I don’t get nauseous.

How’s everyone else feeling?

I&#8217;m nauseous off and on but only if I eat certain thing or if I get too hungry. All I want to drink right now is orange juice and lemonade but anything citrus makes me want to vomit immediately. Sucks. But...I had another ultrasound yesterday and the baby is doing amazing. Measuring 3 days ahead, heartbeat of 179. It was amazing!

Lpjkp, congrats! Lovely looking baby and strong heartbeat!

I’m still feeling pretty okay. I try to eat smaller meals and every 2-3 hours so I don’t get nauseous.

How’s everyone else feeling?

I cram a ginger biscuit down my neck first thing, because of taking vitamin pills and also to stop hunger making me feel sick before it starts. After I am done waiting for my pessary to melt (autocorrect wants to say peasant lol!) I'm hungry already so it's biscuits with tea. Then lunch is plain basmati rice with green beans. Tea is spaghetti hoops lol so healthy :dohh:
Sweet & salted popcorn, nuts, biscuits or anything small like that is consumed between times. The trick is not allowing hunger to set in otherwise you have to talk yourself out of hurling across the room or in your husband's boot

Amen to that happy! Hunger is trouble. Husband's boot :haha:

Great news on another great scan Ash!

I think my all day eating is catching up with me...feeling really fat and I don't think it's baby at this point!

Hunger is definitely trouble! Eldest is out hunting down more sultana cookies for me to dunk in my tea. He's a sweetheart :)

I found the hb again and recorded it this time, can't properly tell bpm as two recordings sound more in the 160s and one sounds like 180. Anyway, sounds like a girly hb to me

I found my baby boys heartbeat last night with my at home doppler at 8w3d!!! Finally! I&#8217;ve been trying the last few days with no luck. I spotted brown last night so was freaking out, hubby suggested we try and lo and behold within a few minutes we found it.

Thanks everyone :)

Aww, Wish, I feel your pain-I look bigger than expected because the bloating is pushing out my mum tum fat leftover from DS- argh! However, the fact I’m developing an obsession for nachos is probably not helping!

Yay for finding the HB ash and happy cupcake! Must be incredibly exciting-I have a Doppler but I’m too scared to try and use it! Hope the spotting has calmed down my lovely!

I found my baby boys heartbeat last night with my at home doppler at 8w3d!!! Finally! I’ve been trying the last few days with no luck. I spotted brown last night so was freaking out, hubby suggested we try and lo and behold within a few minutes we found it.

I have had spotting since just past 6 weeks on and off. We had sex the day before yesterday and it started it off again but it was red/pink. It has happened in each of my pregnancies, which is mostly why I have always had early scans (it's routine in the UK to scan from 12 weeks). The Doppler I find is a godsend! I know it can't tell you whether baby is healthy, but it can at the least tell you it's still alive

Thanks everyone :)

Aww, Wish, I feel your pain-I look bigger than expected because the bloating is pushing out my mum tum fat leftover from DS- argh! However, the fact I’m developing an obsession for nachos is probably not helping!

Yay for finding the HB ash and happy cupcake! Must be incredibly exciting-I have a Doppler but I’m too scared to try and use it! Hope the spotting has calmed down my lovely!

We tried from 7+6 and couldn't find them, but the following day about half an hour after I got out of bed I tried it again whilst I waited for my Cyclogest to melt and I found them. They were really low on the left, just above the pubic bone, and really quiet. Couldn't find them yesterday but I have been able to find them today (I have checked AM, mid afternoon then evening and found them each time), they have moved to a more central position and higher up, sort of halfway between belly button and pubic bone.
It's not uncommon not to find them this early on, it depends on many things! You just have to keep telling yourself if you don't find them, that that doesn't mean anything is wrong, it's more likely they're hiding from you. They're so small at the moment, they're not easy to find.
Sometimes you can find them easier on a full bladder, some say try after food, some say try with empty bladder and not after eating, some suggest elevated legs ... we have an electric bed so I raise the leg part and have been able to find them easier like this as it arches my back. You could achieve the same with a few pillows under you

Congrats Ash and happy on finding the heartbeat! I haven’t heard it yet, hoping to maybe at my 12 week midwife appt in 2 weeks. I don’t have a doppler...if I did I think I might become obsessive and really freak out if I ever had trouble finding it.

Feeling rough today...I was out late with my best friend and didn’t get enough sleep last night. Sleep deprived = bad nausea for me. I told her I’m pregnant! First person in real life I’ve told other than DH and medical professionals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->