November Autumn Babies

No greater, I agree, the fruit comparisons are fun, but a bit mad! ...not mothers day here in the UK this weekend, however it is my brothers birthday, and my mums birthday, and my mum and dads anniversary, so lots of celebrating to do! ...hope you have a lovely mothers day!

Zoboe, darn! I thought everyone was from Canada, US and Aus. Clearly, I was wrong. However, you still have a lot to celebrate this weekend. Enjoy!

Zoboe, agreed the fruit sizing is wonky! Have a fun weekend celebrating all those events!

Happy mother’s day to all the mamas and mamas-to-be, no matter where you live! I just found out that the mother’s day card I mailed to my mom on Monday didn’t make it to her yet! Bummer that she won’t get it before mother’s day, I guess we’ll have to delay our announcement a day or two longer. The anticipation!!!

Happy mother's day!

Baby is wiggling and kicking softly now! It's been increasing the past two days, so that's always very reassuring.

15 weeks already azure?! Just when I feel it’s going slow,it’s a reminder how quick it’s actually going!!

I’m UK,too!

And here is my 13 week bump-it’s definitely sprouting!

Attachments

• D70854EC-C3E6-4E93-915B-2B74BF8896C8.jpg
    D70854EC-C3E6-4E93-915B-2B74BF8896C8.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 9
I'm also UK based. :) Now due the 8th November (can't remember if I said already). We've been at the park today and I feel exhausted after chasing my toddler and her older sisters. I went to bed straight after the kids last night but now I feel even more exhausted.

Happy 15 weeks azure! Wow, feeling movement already, that’s so awesome! I’m envious. I’ll be 15 weeks tomorrow, but it’s my first and I have an anterior placenta, so I’m not too worried that I’m not feeling anything yet.

What a cute bump lp! Now I have bump envy too, haha.

Hope you can get some rest today kitty!

I have serious movement envy-I can’t wait to feel the kicks and rolls!

Happy mother's day!

Baby is wiggling and kicking softly now! It's been increasing the past two days, so that's always very reassuring.

Same here. I felt unmistakable fluttering/wriggling at just over 11 weeks, which I'm sure most would think is impossible but it definitely isn't. Same movements just becoming more obvious since :cloud9:

I hope everyone's ok! Anyone experiencing BH?

Hey everyone. Hope you're all doing well. I got an ultrasound last week, after my heavy period-like bleed, and the scan looked great still. Still no answers about why I bled so heavily, but that's fine. I also got confirmation from my blood test that I am having a boy!! Yay, I am so excited to know. I asked the ultrasound technician when the 1st trimester ends because I was curious what she'd say, and she said at the end of 12 weeks, but she agreed with me that the answer will change depending on who you ask. I thought I was starting to see/feel the baby move, but then I realized the movement that I was seeing and feeling seems like it is a pulse in my uterus because it's like a rhythmic movement. It's just crazy how much it makes my stomach move up and down. Pregnancy is a crazy experience. My stomach is still completely flat when I wake up in the morning, but perhaps that will be changing soon.

happycupcake, what is BH?

Well ladies I'm currently in hospital waiting for an emergency cervical stitch to be put in. I had my routine appointment and scan this morning and it showed my cervix had decreased from 40mm to 10mm in a week! The cut off for intervention is 25mm. It's funnelling from inside so it's still closed at the moment so they want to get the stitch in whilst there's still some cervix there. I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow and the Dr's are surprised about how early this has occurred and how fast it's developed.

Oh my gosh loves_cookies that’s so scary. It’s a good thing they’re monitoring you closely and caught this. I seem to remember you suspected cervical issues contributed to your late loss? Will you be on bed rest? Sending prayers and hugs to you. :hugs:

Loves_cookies I'm a bit of a novice, and rubbish at medical stuff, so I dont really understand it all, but it sounds quite painful! I hope they are able to fix you up nice and quickly, and that you and lo are both OK! ...get lots of rest, and fx all goes well!

loves_cookies.. so sorry you are dealing with that. I don't fully understand what exactly that means... but it sounds like you caught it soon enough to get the necessary intervention..? Please keep us posted on how you're doing. I hope your procedure and recovery go smoothly and that baby stays nice and safe.

Loves Cookies, I'm sorry this is happening. I really hope you're ok!

For those who are unsure of what this is, in a nutshell when the cervix is weak it means you're at risk of premature birth, because the cervix will open. This is why they do the whole stitch thing, to try to prevent this from happening

Lovescookies, hope you’re doing well. Will you be on bed rest?

That’s so lovely for those of you feeling baby movements. I’m 15 weeks tomorrow and haven’t felt anything. With my first I didn’t feel anything noticeable until week 16, so hopefully soon I’ll feel this baby.

Happy, yes, I have been experiencing bh. I believe it’s due to dehydration so I should probably increase my water intake.

I know Im late to the party but lovecookies - I hope everything went well! Will you be on bedrest? Maybe not at this point but sometime during the pregnancy?

I think I'm been experiencing BH also but I'm not sure. I noticed that if I don't drink a lot of water throughout the day towards the end of the day I start having pain in the lower part of my abdomen. Not sure these are BHs but I'm going to try and drink more water throughout the day. I actually drank a ton of water when I was pregnant with my twins but am finding it harder this time around. Probably because I'm running after toddlers all day and not thinking about what I'm putting into my body. I'm the same with eating. I seem to be able to eat a ton after the noon hours but in the morning I cannot eat anything. I don't feel sick I just don't have an appetite. I had a meeting with my OB yesterday and she mentioned "you haven't gained much weight" which is sort of freaking me out but I'm trying not to worry. I just haven't felt hungry. Oops. And I'm surprised I haven't gained weight because when I do eat it's just junk food ..... Any advice for me? Maybe simple quick things to eat? How are you all getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->