November Autumn Babies

I think my insomnia is partly anxiety, and partly my bladder! I’m trying not to look at the clock when I wake in the night. Also got some pure lavender oil and put a few drops on a tissue on my bedside table. I’ll try anything!

Hi Happycakes, welcome!!!

Congrats and welcome kitty!!!

Bbbb, sorry for the graves’ diagnosis. I hate that endocrinologists are so negative. I was told I’d never get pregnant, but if, if I did, I’d never carry to term. How cruel (and inaccurate) is that? Women with thyroid disease go on to have healthy babies daily. I’m happy that you’re staying positive!

Omg, I’m suddenly so hungry. The moment I open my eyes my stomach just wants food!

I think my insomnia is partly anxiety, and partly my bladder! I’m trying not to look at the clock when I wake in the night. Also got some pure lavender oil and put a few drops on a tissue on my bedside table. I’ll try anything!

Have you tried lemon balm tea? We grow it during summer and use it often. It’s effective without side effects.

Hello everyone! We got our BFP on Sunday and going by first day of last period I should be due on 11/12/18 :happydance:

Glad to see i'm not the only one tired and also having Insomnia :wacko:

I had blood work on Tuesday and the nurse called yesterday and said my HCG was 292, i go back today to have it rechecked and we are praying it doubles without issues and we get good news tomorrow before the weekend.

Sorry I've been quiet. I was just waiting for my offical beta to come back and I am indeed pregnant. Very pregnant actually. My bHCG was 231.8. I'm extremely cautious after everything I've been through.

Congratulations to everyone who recently joined!

To everyone who is having stress and anxiety about the pregnancy - you are not alone. I stress every single day that something is going to go wrong. I'm trying to learn to live in the moment though and to not stress about things that are completely out of my control. Easier said than done though.

Keep faith, how far along are you?! That's a great beta!

Sorry I've been quiet. I was just waiting for my offical beta to come back and I am indeed pregnant. Very pregnant actually. My bHCG was 231.8. I'm extremely cautious after everything I've been through.

Congratulations to everyone who recently joined!

To everyone who is having stress and anxiety about the pregnancy - you are not alone. I stress every single day that something is going to go wrong. I'm trying to learn to live in the moment though and to not stress about things that are completely out of my control. Easier said than done though.

Keep faith, how far along are you?! That's a great beta!

I am 4 weeks and 3 days if i go by the first day last period. i have no clue was the 292 means to be honest , the nurse just asked how far i thought i was and i told her 4 weeks and she just said "Okay". after some research we just got to hope that todays beta doubles what it was Tuesday

Keep - yeah the doubling is the most important. I just asked how far along you were because higher betas sometimes can indicate twins. When I had my boy/girl twins my beta was 273 4 weeks pregnant.

Keep - yeah the doubling is the most important. I just asked how far along you were because higher betas sometimes can indicate twins. When I had my boy/girl twins my beta was 273 4 weeks pregnant.

Wouldnt that be exciting!:happydance: lol with my first Daughter it was all surreal and i didn't ask about numbers, i just asked if everything was good/okay and didnt worry about the rest. almost 4 years later now and the Doctor/Nurse tell me my Numbers but arent doing the best to explain it to me and what it means.

Keep - yeah the doctors don’t normally comment on high betas because there’s a weak correlation but nothing solid. They don’t want to freak their patients out. It’s also about the doubling too. The faster it doubles the higher chance of twins but it’s not 100% or anything. Just wanted to mention it! My first beta was kind of high too. I’m wondering if I could have identical twins. We did ivf and fet and there are higher incidences of twins with those procedures. I’ll be excited to see what my beta is tomorrow.

Welcome keepfaith! Congrats!

Ash, congratulations! Did you transfer 1 or 2?

I'm really wishing our Dr sent us for a second beta. I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs and hoping everything is okay until the 26th!

Ash- I will be following your results! and ill keep FX for you!! i like knowing the Beta was a good number. They didn't seem interested in rechecking my progesterone which worries me a little because i went on CD22 and its was only 7.2 they said it was low and would retest again in march since i actually ovulate around day 10/11 it put me farther out than the regular 7dpo they like to test progesterone.
Then when i called this Monday and said i got a BFP on Sunday and i wanted to come in to have my progesterone rechecked to see if i would need to be put on a supplement until 12weeks' ish and they said they don't like to do the supplements anymore and that my number wasn't too bad. so now i'm on the fence of was it low or not? i've also seen in research that it starts dropping towards end of cycle but if you conceive then it will start coming back up.

Oh man that would freak me out about the progesterone. Maybe go to another clinic to get checked?

Here I think they like to see a level of at least 10, preferably 20+ in the first tri but it may be different in different places. You can order it I think, over here you can't (you can order cream but not pessaries), so perhaps it's worth looking? Biovea are good, I don't know if they sell the pessaries there

Great betas keepfaith and ash! Keepfaith I would probably push to have your progesterone checked when you go in for your second beta, rather than self medicating.

I feel fine today....it has me worried. I know symptoms can come and go...but I really don’t feel pregnant. Tomorrow I’ll be 5w4d which is when I had my miscarriage last time. If I can get through tomorrow without spotting I will feel better I think. I hope!

Hey all, so far things going ok I suppose. Still having spotting only when I go to the bathroom and no pain, my ob says not to worry but of course I just can’t help it. Can’t wait for March 20th to see this little peanut that’s in me and see that he/she is ok. We tried for over a year for this little one and hopefully all goes well. Things were not like this with my daughter but that was 11 years ago lol

Hey all, so far things going ok I suppose. Still having spotting only when I go to the bathroom and no pain, my ob says not to worry but of course I just can’t help it. Can’t wait for March 20th to see this little peanut that’s in me and see that he/she is ok. We tried for over a year for this little one and hopefully all goes well. Things were not like this with my daughter but that was 11 years ago lol

I had spotting/bleeding with all three of mine, on and off until about 9 weeks, with DS2 it seemed sex was the trigger for it but with the other two there wasn't any obvious cause. They were all fine though, and most of the time everything is fine so try not to worry although I know that's hard :hugs:

It’s comforting to know that I’m not the only one spotting. It was light pink a couple of days when I wiped but turned brown yesterday and was enough to cover a liner. It didn’t go from pink to brown like my first mc and there’s no cramping so I’m not concerned. I’ll wait until my first appt to tell my doctor.

Wishn, how are you feeling today? You’re 5w5d now!

There was a huge difference between my 8 week loss and the spotting/bleeding I had with my three children. With my mc it started out as brown spotting but it didn't go away, it just increased and turned red quickly and into bleeding rather than spotting until it was heavy bleeding and I knew I lost the baby. With my three children, it was always on and off, and their heartbeats were always good and strong, whereas with my loss the scan I had first showed they were behind my dates and their hb was really slow.
Most spotting isn't anything to worry about although it always does worry you! I have known people to have full on heavy bleeds before and be fine too

Happycupcake, I don’t know that I could handle a full on bleed, that would send me into a serious state of panic. My first miscarriage started with a little pink and then turned bright red immediately like you said with a ton of pain. Then my second one was a missed miscarriage. I was breastfeeding during my first so I think the cause may have been low progesterone, although I have no evidence. I’m taking this pregnancy one day at a time, staying calm, and starting to celebrate the small “victories,” knowing that every pregnancy is different.

I don't think I could. It must be terrifying!
I'm sorry for your losses :hugs: but as you say, one day at a time and every pregnancy is different so there isn't any reason why this one won't be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->