November/December 2022 snowflakes!

I had my private gender scan yesterday at 17 weeks. We are team pink yay! so happy! i was so shocked when we popped the balloon i was so sure it was a boy. They did glimpse of 4d and it was amazing.

loving all the scan pictures.

@c-lou don’t blame you…..keep shopping haha.
Congrats, I didn't ask a gender, I nearly did but held it together lol.

Congratulations loulou!! I’ll update it on the first page.

c-lou I was so tempted but didn’t find out either!

Thank you everyone, i’m excited to find out what gender for those of you that aren’t finding out! I did buy some baby grows and hats but haven’t gone mad but can’t wait to go shopping.

Hey ladies,

Our little group is so quite, how are you all? I guess we all more or less half way now. I can’t believe i’m 24 weeks tomorrow, I hope your pregnancies are all going well.

AFM- I still have placenta previa but haven’t had any details about what’s next, I have a 28 week scan appointment and the anxiety of the what ifs are driving me crazy, I really wanted to enjoy this pregnancy because it is our last one but i’m more worried about getting her here safely at this point.

Hey Shezza! It’s sooo quiet in here. Is there a chance your placenta will move away from your cervix still?

I have been in a lot of pain recently… my pelvis is killing me and I wake up a lot at night with pain down there. This is our last baby but I’m so ready to be done being pregnant.

Hey Shezza! It’s sooo quiet in here. Is there a chance your placenta will move away from your cervix still?

I have been in a lot of pain recently… my pelvis is killing me and I wake up a lot at night with pain down there. This is our last baby but I’m so ready to be done being pregnant.

It’s really quiet, I log on browse and sort of forget I’m on here and get distracted doing something else. I’ve heard the placenta can move as late as 30+ weeks so I’m really hoping this is the case with me.

I remember having SPD with my twins, I have a touch of it now in my groin and sometimes lifting my legs but it’s so painful so I can empathise. Maybe see a physio therapist to help with what’s best, I was referred to one when I was pregnant with the twins but they didn’t see me until 2 weeks before they were born so it completely defeated the purpose so I didn’t bother after my first appointment.

Yeah it’s definitely SPD and it’s gotten worse with each pregnancy. Lifting my legs to put my shorts on is so painful!

fx’d it moves for you! It’s an automatic c-section otherwise isn’t it?

Yeah it’s definitely SPD and it’s gotten worse with each pregnancy. Lifting my legs to put my shorts on is so painful!

fx’d it moves for you! It’s an automatic c-section otherwise isn’t it?

I remember the pain all too well, my husband joked that he needed a hoist for me lol. I’ve had 3 C-section prior so it would have been another again despite Previa, I was hoping I’d have a great last pregnancy but this little lady had other plans.

Oh I see! Have you had any bleeding?

This little lady is already sassy, I’m sure this is a face palm moment lol

02C9236E-10AC-4E6F-8FE9-124126BDD26C.jpeg

Omg! I’m suffering with so much pain this time round and i constantly ache down below but im only 23 weeks so have ages to go yet! currently potty training my 2yo is not helping haha. Hope the pain eases for you soon

What a cute picture Shezza!!! I love it when you can see their little fingers.

loulou I was going to potty train my 2 year old and then decided I just can’t. I guess I’ll wait till after I have my baby, sigh.

So just an update from me, I started with Placenta Priva and finally had my appointment with fetal medicine who’s diagnosed me with placenta accreta, so no hope of it moving because it’s attached to quite a bit in there.

This little lady will be here earlier at 34/35 weeks.
I now feel I need to really start getting myself organised so I have the next 4/5 weeks to get everything done. I hope you are all doing well, time is definitely flying by.

So just an update from me, I started with Placenta Priva and finally had my appointment with fetal medicine who’s diagnosed me with placenta accreta, so no hope of it moving because it’s attached to quite a bit in there.

This little lady will be here earlier at 34/35 weeks.
I now feel I need to really start getting myself organised so I have the next 4/5 weeks to get everything done. I hope you are all doing well, time is definitely flying by.

I had my 9 year old dd at 35+4 because of pre eclampsia. She did spent 18 days in scbu and was teeny but you wouldn’t think it now. She is such a diva lol.

time will fly now for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->