November/December 2022 snowflakes!

I never get notifications for this thread so miss a lot, I also have GD since 28 weeks, it's an absolute pain, I just want cake, not long now for us all, mine will definitely be early but so far so good with them both bar a blood flow problem to twin 2 which will prob mean I have to go even earlier but it's being watched very closely so im hoping for the best

I’m sure GD is such a pain c-Lou! I failed my one hour but passed my 3 hour. Not too long for you now. Glad the twins are doing well!

@Shezza84uk
Wow the 1st of November is supper close love.
I bet for you it can’t come quick enough.
Im so sorry your having to have a full hysterectomy, bless you.
I will pray that everything goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery so you can enjoy those newborn precious moments.
I will keep you and baby in my prayers love. <3<3
I never get notifications for this thread so miss a lot, I also have GD since 28 weeks, it's an absolute pain, I just want cake, not long now for us all, mine will definitely be early but so far so good with them both bar a blood flow problem to twin 2 which will prob mean I have to go even earlier but it's being watched very closely so im hoping for the best

So close now love. Have they given you a date?
How many weeks are you now?

sorry about the GD.

Good luck shezza! Glad she’s doing really well and they could wait an extra week for her to cook.

Hope everyone else is ok.
As for me i’m exhausted right now, currently moving house and not sleeping at night and it’s really taking its toll on me. Hopefully be all moved by monday though.although seems impossible right now to get everything done. I’m in agony with pgp too! finding it hard to keep my GD under control and feel like i’m failing looking after little one. anyway rant over haha. Pregnancy is going really quickly for me this time round!

I hope the medical management works, it’s all so much to deal with emotionally and physically. I’m super anxious about it all I have going on, I just seem to get continued doom and gloom each time I go, the only plus is she’s doing well which I’m so grateful for.

I’m so glad baby girl is doing well :D. I can understand your anxiety! 1st November will soon be here. You’ve got a detailed plan and you’ll soon have your girl in your arms. The anxiety of the unknown is the worst!

Hey loulou, sorry you’re so tired! I’ve been tired too and just not feeling 100%, well turns out I have a UTI. Only my second one ever. So hopefully once I can get that resolved I feel better and I don’t get any more…

@Shezza84uk
Wow the 1st of November is supper close love.
I bet for you it can’t come quick enough.
Im so sorry your having to have a full hysterectomy, bless you.
I will pray that everything goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery so you can enjoy those newborn precious moments.
I will keep you and baby in my prayers love. <3<3

So close now love. Have they given you a date?
How many weeks are you now?

sorry about the GD.
I'm 30 weeks but no date yet they think maybe 35 but all depends how my sugars go and blood flow problem, thank you I can't complain really and when I do I remember why I'm doing it.

C-lou I bet you’ll have yours before me! Can’t wait, not too long now till we’re all holding our babies.

Hey ladies I’ve been MIA, I had my very first baby shower (Baby Brunch) this weekend it was a lovely tea party inspired baby brunch in the garden. I did all the decorating myself so the exhaustion was real yesterday.

@c-lou i hope your little ones continue to strive, I loved every moment of my twin journey.

@Loulou04 I’m not doing great with my GD, I’m being rebellious I think. I have so many restrictions and it’s all driving me crazy!

@Livvy UTI hurt so bad, I haven’t had one in a while but cranberry juice really helps.

Thank you @IsabellaJayne and @Suggerhoney its been a journey but these babes all come with their own little kinks and quirks.

photos of my baby brunch.

01BA5690-A354-4363-8D70-C391B9992861.jpeg 52047F2E-2F35-4FBE-97F6-FF341AD3BF30.jpeg 6651BB45-AC72-4D75-97EE-01A8CA95C8AC.jpeg

@c-lou
So exciting.
I can’t believe how far you all are now.
I remember you being in the testing group with me. It’s crap I’m still there and not pregnant yet but I’m praying we do get our rainbow baby. I want it so so badly. Even more so sore my miscarriage 4 months ago.
We been trying nearly 9 months now and just wish it would happen and stick.

@Shezza84uk
That is absolutely beautiful hon. You worked so hard so no wonder you were tired.
You should be a party planner your good at it.

Than
@c-lou
So exciting.
I remember you being in the testing group with me. It’s crap I’m still there and not pregnant yet but I’m praying we do get our rainbow baby. I want it so so badly. Even more so sore my miscarriage 4 months ago.

@Shezza84uk
That is absolutely beautiful hon. You worked so hard so no wonder you were tired.

Thank you, I am an event decorator so thankfully had all the stock to my advantage. I hope you are having a good day x

Wow Shezza that looks amazing! I can’t believe you did that all yourself! I hope it was an amazing time.

C-lou I bet you’ll have yours before me! Can’t wait, not too long now till we’re all holding our babies.
I'm hoping they stay in ad long as possible because I'm seriously not ready yet lol

@c-lou
So exciting.

@Shezza84uk
I can't imagine how hard it is for you with the losses too, I know I tried for months and it was awful, I had just about given up, I couldn't take much more tbh, think we were on month 8 and that was so hard so I know how you feel, I'm always watching the testing threads too see the updates and I'll keep watching and hoping for you all. X

Than

Thank you, I am an event decorator so thankfully had all the stock to my advantage. I hope you are having a good day x

Amazing hon it looks so so good.
Hope your ok. Are you still going in on November 1st?

I can't imagine how hard it is for you with the losses too, I know I tried for months and it was awful, I had just about given up, I couldn't take much more tbh, think we were on month 8 and that was so hard so I know how you feel, I'm always watching the testing threads too see the updates and I'll keep watching and hoping for you all. X

Thanks love. Yeah it really really sucks.
I’m cd9 now and this is cycle 9 ttc..
The miscarriage was in June and my tests were blazing dark so I thought that one was for keeps, but nope.
Since the miscarriage all I’ve had is BFN after BFN after BFN.
I had covid in July and I’m just getting over flu now.
My AF that I’ve just had ended up showing at 11 dpo only giving me a 22 day cycle which is worrying me.
My cycles are normally 30 to 32 days, I’m just hoping it was having flu that made it come early and not the start of the peri menopause or anything that will jeopardise me getting my much wanted take home rainbow baby.

I’m definitely at that stage now where I’ve just had enough.
I think if I new for sure, like 100% that I was going to have another healthy baby, then it wouldn’t be so bad. It’s just the unknown, and the what if that miscarriage was my last ever chance. Every time I get BFN I just feel like giving up.
But then when AF is out the door and ovulation is close I start getting that tiny sliver of hope.

I started taking Maca root and coq10 last cycle, and I’m hoping and praying so much that they will help me get my sticky little rainbow.

can’t believe you guys will be holding your babies so so soon.
So exciting

The miscarriage was in June and my tests were blazing dark so I thought that one was for keeps, but nope.
My AF that I’ve just had ended up showing at 11 dpo only giving me a 22 day cycle which is worrying me.
My cycles are normally 30 to 32 days, I’m just hoping it was having flu that made it come early and not the start of the peri menopause or anything that will jeopardise me getting my much wanted take home rainbow baby.

I think if I new for sure, like 100% that I was going to have another healthy baby, then it wouldn’t be so bad. It’s just the unknown, and the what if that miscarriage was my last ever chance. Every time I get BFN I just feel like giving up.
But then when AF is out the door and ovulation is close I start getting that tiny sliver of hope.

I started taking Maca root and coq10 last cycle, and I’m hoping and praying so much that they will help me get my sticky little rainbow.

So exciting

I was the same 17, 21, 22, 23 day cycles no sense to it, sometines i bled 3 tines a month, it was so annoying, I was about to start tests to find out why but obviously I got pregnant so wasn't needed, I started using proceieve tabs and pre seed gel and conceived first month with both, I think the gel really helped and iv heard great things about it but again could just be coincidence, I really hope you get your bfp soon, we really can only take so much x

I was the same 17, 21, 22, 23 day cycles no sense to it, sometines i bled 3 tines a month, it was so annoying, I was about to start tests to find out why but obviously I got pregnant so wasn't needed, I started using proceieve tabs and pre seed gel and conceived first month with both, I think the gel really helped and iv heard great things about it but again could just be coincidence, I really hope you get your bfp soon, we really can only take so much x

thanks love. Since starting coq 10 I noticed I get loads more ewcm. Which is great because I have noticed since we started trying this time I don’t seem to get a lot of it. But the coq10 is really helping.
Flu has definitely affected my cycle as I’m still waiting for ovulation and I had already ovulated this time last cycle. I’ve Just turned cd13 so hopefully it will be soon.
Just want to be pregnant with my rainbow by February as my due date would of been 22nd Feb so I wanna be pregnant with my sticky rainbow by then at the latest.

So exciting

I’m sorry I haven’t been on, I’m currently admitted for steroids and staying in until she’s here on 1st. Day 2 of being in and hoping all goes well. I hope the COQ10 works for you, I used Ubiquinol because it’s said after 35 this is the best option, also fertility plus female and my husband too male version.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"