November/December 2022 snowflakes!

Great looking scan, Shezza! What a cutie!!
Sorry about the chicken pox, hopefully you all can relax a bit. My daughter has been throwing up the last two days so I commiserate a little. :/

afm, officially second trimester today! It is FLYING by, I think having 4 other kids in the house makes all time go fast.

Wow @Livvy how are you 14 weeks already. That has gone incredibly fast. Doesn’t seem long ago You was posting ure tests.

Great looking scan, Shezza! What a cutie!!
Sorry about the chicken pox, hopefully you all can relax a bit. My daughter has been throwing up the last two days so I commiserate a little. :/

afm, officially second trimester today! It is FLYING by, I think having 4 other kids in the house makes all time go fast.
It feels like never ending viruses and bugs at the minute. I hope your little one recovers quickly, happy second tri.

How is everyone doing?

Hi Livvy
Can’t believe how quiet it is I hope everyone is ok.
I got my BFP Today. Still faint but darker than yesterdays so hope this one sticks
How are you

Congratulations Sugger! I’ve been following your other thread. Very exciting news I’m so happy for you.

I’m doing all right, can’t believe I’m almost halfway! We’ve been sick a lot the past couple weeks but hopefully will start having a fun summer soon.

So glad all is good love.
Tbh I’m still supper anxious.
I feel like my tests should be darker. My Frer have stayed the same since 15dpo to 17dpo no darker.
My ICs stalled as well but think they was a tad darker today.
And I only got a 1-2 on a digi at 16 and 17dpo.

with my youngest I had a 2-3 at 15dpo.
So still seeing a 1-2 at 17dpo was very disappointing.
Just hope all will be ok.
Do u know gender yet love?
Can’t believe ure almost half way.

Oh I hope everything will be ok! I have everything crossed for you. For me my tests started to even out after 15 dpo so I would try not to even test anymore (for me, not for you). Hopefully that’s what’s happening to yours and everything is fine with baby!

we are team green again this go around. Hoping for a boy but think it’s another girl <3

It’s all over I’m going to miscarry. Absolutely heart broken

How is everyone doing?
It’s so quiet isn’t it? I try to log on most days but slowly losing the optimism. I miss the days when it was buzzing, I think Facebook have taken over somewhat.
How are you all? I had my consultant phone appointment, I was told I have placenta Previa but he isn’t concerned right now because it may move between now and 20 weeks.

I am hoping with all my being that it will move, it will just make life so much easier and this is my last pregnancy.

@Suggerhoney I am so sorry you are going through this, I was so hopefully especially with the lines you had all would be well. Sending you so much love xx

Hi ladies. Sorry haven’t been on much been busy and sickness took hold of me at one point. Currently 14 weeks (tomorrow) sickness much better atm. I have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes already this pregnancy, i had it with my last 2 but later on in pregnancy. So i’m on food restrictions….meh! Is what it is and the baby’s safety comes first.

So sorry @Suggerhoney to hear that, fingers crossed you get your rainbow very soon!
@Livvy cant believe you’re halfway there!! Are you finding out the gender?

I’m so sorry Sugger :hugs:

shezza - I hope your placenta moves!! Did they notice that on a 12 week scan? I agree, it is so quiet on here now!

Loulou - glad your sickness is better this time around!! Sorry about the GD. Hopefully you can keep it under control just with diet. We are team green this pregnancy! We’ve only found out gender once.

shezza - I hope your placenta moves!! Did they notice that on a 12 week scan? I agree, it is so quiet on here now!

Loulou - glad your sickness is better this time around!! Sorry about the GD. Hopefully you can keep it under control just with diet. We are team green this pregnancy! We’ve only found out gender once.

How exciting your not finding out, i’m way too impatient for that in fact i’ve booked a scan for 10th july at 17 weeks to find out the gender! Hoping for pink but will more than likely be blue haha. What do you have already Livvy?

it wasn’t seen on the 12 week scan, I had another private scan because of continued bleeding and it was noted then. I’m definitely finding out the gender I’ll book for next week with the kids I think, I’ll then see how the SCH is and hoping the placenta moves by then too. It’s just such a worry I can definitely do without right now.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Hey, I'm new here and baby due November. I just found out I'm high risk for premature labour and really hoping baby stays in theretrying to stay positive but it's so hard not to worry. I still have another 3.5 weeks to find out gender. Any idea what I may be having? I will post my two 12 week scans

View attachment 1109403 View attachment 1109404

Congratulations and welcome, I think you are having a girl :pink:

Hi everyone, I actually just searched the thread to see how everyone was and seen new posts, I never got notifications on it, I'm nearly 15 weeks now and my edd has changed to the 19th of November but that's just because the twins are measuring big, I still believe it's later than the 19th but I will be induced early if I don't go myself, I'm attending pre term clinic as I'm a risk for premature labour so hoping for the best, here's my latest scan of 1 and 2 not finding out gender but I'm having fun getting guesses from people. Glad to see your all doing good.

Screenshot_20220624-132218.png

Hi everyone, I actually just searched the thread to see how everyone was and seen new posts, I never got notifications on it, I'm nearly 15 weeks now and my edd has changed to the 19th of November but that's just because the twins are measuring big, I still believe it's later than the 19th but I will be induced early if I don't go myself, I'm attending pre term clinic as I'm a risk for premature labour so hoping for the best, here's my latest scan of 1 and 2 not finding out gender but I'm having fun getting guesses from people. Glad to see your all doing good.

View attachment 1109496

Aww I remember my pregnancy with my twins, I begged to have them taken out haha! I think your having a boy and girl.

Aww I remember my pregnancy with my twins, I begged to have them taken out haha! I think your having a boy and girl.
I'm going between boy girl, boy boy, then in like no I haven't a clue lol, I'm very impatient but I also love the suprise so I'm trying so hard to not find out at next scan

Loulou I have 1 boy and 3 girls. How about you?

How exciting Shezza, can’t wait to find out what you’re having!

They are so cute c-Lou!! That makes our due dates very close! So they moved it from Dec 24 to Nov 19? Wow that’s a big move. I can update it on the front if you’d like. I’ll probably go past my due date. Have you ever been team green before?

I can’t see Sara’s post. Maybe it got deleted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->