November/December 2022 snowflakes!

Loulou I have 1 boy and 3 girls. How about you?

How exciting Shezza, can’t wait to find out what you’re having!

They are so cute c-Lou!! That makes our due dates very close! So they moved it from Dec 24 to Nov 19? Wow that’s a big move. I can update it on the front if you’d like. I’ll probably go past my due date. Have you ever been team green before?

I can’t see Sara’s post. Maybe it got deleted?

I’m team pink, my 2 boys are not impressed but the girls are happy lol,

Congratulations!! How many boys and girls do you have?

They are so cute c-Lou!! That makes our due dates very close! So they moved it from Dec 24 to Nov 19? Wow that’s a big move. I can update it on the front if you’d like. I’ll probably go past my due date. Have you ever been team green before?

No sorry lol to Dec 19th lol, I think they will induce me in November though or close to the end of it if I haven't gone myself.

I found out on my son 9 years ago but my first born 12 years ago was suprise, I like suprise better if I can get the patience to wait a few more months

Congratulations!! How many boys and girls do you have?
Thank you, our boys are officially out numbered now. We have 2 boys this little Princess will make girl number 4.

I found out on my son 9 years ago but my first born 12 years ago was suprise, I like suprise better if I can get the patience to wait a few more months

My eldest was a surprise but I knew she was a girl and even called my bump her name, instincts I suppose.

C-Lou I updated it for you. We may be having ours very close to each other, I expect to go on or after thanksgiving. Hold out and we can be team green together!

Shezza I’m hoping for just one more boy… may end up with 4 girls like you though!

C-Lou I updated it for you. We may be having ours very close to each other, I expect to go on or after thanksgiving. Hold out and we can be team green together!

Shezza I’m hoping for just one more boy… may end up with 4 girls like you though!
Thank you, my OH wants to keep it secret and I'm like....I NEED TO KNOW.., it's his first so I'm going to do what he wants, also my last pregnancy so I really do want to be green, I know how great the suprise is and I want to feel that again

@Livvy I have 1 girl 2 boys so want a pink to even it out haha!

Well done to all you keeping it a surprise…its definitely the best at end of birth finding out but i’m way too impatient, my middle child i didn’t find out but the rest i have.

I will be induced by at least 39 weeks due to the GD so mine will be earlier than my due date. My OH is very happy because the world cup is on around that time.

Hope you are all well :)

Loulou how exciting! It seems close for some reason even though November/December is kinda far away… idk I just have a feeling it will go fast.

Loulou how exciting! It seems close for some reason even though November/December is kinda far away… idk I just have a feeling it will go fast.
I hope you are right, I need it to hurry up lol

Same… I’m already very tired of being pregnant. It’s definitely not my favorite thing.

I hope it goes fast, i want chocolate and crisps hahaha! At least baby will be here by christmas so i can enjoy it.
Had midwife today and heard heartbeat :) that made me happy.

Has anyone bought anything yet? I haven’t. I’m waiting for gender scan then may do a little shopping….love baby shopping!

I haven’t bought anything yet, don’t even know if I will since we have boy and girl stuff already. But maybe I’ll buy a new outfits for each gender!

I had my anatomy scan today. Baby is measuring right at 20 weeks, around 12 oz. :)

060B3182-7FAE-48E0-B801-6E5287E3418A.jpeg 64F4B199-6E0C-4FA3-8C22-2F9E42B9AA64.jpeg

I hope it goes fast, i want chocolate and crisps hahaha! At least baby will be here by christmas so i can enjoy it.
Had midwife today and heard heartbeat :) that made me happy.

Has anyone bought anything yet? I haven’t. I’m waiting for gender scan then may do a little shopping….love baby shopping!
Iv bought so much, I think I'm panic buying incase the hospital take me in early as I'm high risk, I have pretty much everything going to start on my hospital bag this week although it's been 10 years for me so I had to start from scratch so I think it is just panic making me to it.

It’s also fun to buy things!! I already want to get all the baby clothes out and wash and fold them but I know it’s too early.

I went for a private scan yesterday just to check how babies were doing and the tech done a quick 3d for us, so amazing seeing them even though 1 baby wasn't cooperating at all! Lol!

Screenshot_20220709-182126~2.png

Aww how lovely, it will be hard getting both in the same pics now. My twin A was always sat on by twin B lol

So very cute c-lou!! My oldest daughter always had her arms over her face when they did 3D.

I had my private gender scan yesterday at 17 weeks. We are team pink yay! so happy! i was so shocked when we popped the balloon i was so sure it was a boy. They did glimpse of 4d and it was amazing.

loving all the scan pictures.

@c-lou don’t blame you…..keep shopping haha.

I haven’t bought anything yet, don’t even know if I will since we have boy and girl stuff already. But maybe I’ll buy a new outfits for each gender!

I had my anatomy scan today. Baby is measuring right at 20 weeks, around 12 oz. :)

View attachment 1109610 View attachment 1109611
Lovely scan photos, I’ve decided to start getting bits now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->