~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

cla, I don't know how soon after I have my appointment I can go for tests. It's kind of bitter sweet because I want to get the tests over with ASAP but sad that if I do it's December and what a rotten and stressful Christmas will I have? Can I ask what tests you typically get done for repeat mc's?

kel, you are so creative! Hi everyone, DH and I ended up giving it one last go this cycle before I go to see the ob but my hopes aren't up. I hope I can be added to the December thread but I have a question, can you still ttc while going for tests or not?

so glad to see you haven't given up sweetie and to see you back :hugs:

I surely don't see WHY you would have to stop TTC just because of testing....

Cla- I like the lil stockin stuffers too :winkwink:

Hi :hi:

Kels yipee that your AF is on the way.

Big :hugs: to you Try. I had a really strange af last month, spotted for 2 days before AF came, I wonder if my body was trying to do something. Getting prepared for the next month maybe I hope.

Cla, whats going on with that body of yours. bless you hun.

Hey mpepe32 glad you are still giving it a go.

When I had my tests done I did wait to ttc again, just in case I fell before getting the results and then find out I had something wrong with me. But I didnt have anything wrong so perhaps I should have just got on with it. Oh who knows......

AFM- well I bd last eve. Again I have a tiny bit of spotting today, will tell doc when I see her as this has happened the last 2 months. I have a pelvic scan on Thursday morning to check if all ok.

cla, I don't know how soon after I have my appointment I can go for tests. It's kind of bitter sweet because I want to get the tests over with ASAP but sad that if I do it's December and what a rotten and stressful Christmas will I have? Can I ask what tests you typically get done for repeat mc's?

When I go I don't know what to expect, I get my bloods back from my doctors on Thursday so I'm hoping that says somthing. All I know is if they can't find anything wrong with me they will check my oh.

BlueSky I don't know it must be my age. Keith said he is trading me in for a newer model lol
What time is doctors appointment??

Ha, I think DH would love a younger newer model......

Its at 9.20am.

Question to all

How often do you BD around your fertile days???

Everyday if he can be bothered bloody men

Kel, I agree, stocking stuffers is adorable!

Mpepe, unless you think you could have a clotting disorder, I say just go for it. There is rarely something genetically wrong with the parents, it usually just random bad luck and stress!

Blue, unfortunately we only did it the day before and the day I O this time. DH is an every other dayer so that's about all we can muster.

Question to all

How often do you BD around your fertile days???

DH doesn't have a particularly high sex drive so we tend to be every other day and then I have to pratically beg lol. This month though every day for 3 days before ov - just lucky. I have random length cycles so don't know when I'm going to O anyway until the OPK tells me

Thanks ladies, im sitting here umming and ahhing wether to do it again 2nite or wait till tomo. DH says whatever!

LOL he is sitting there saying what ever....:lol:

well mine is up in age... 41-- so I get the "I ain't like I use to be" bit ALL the time

when I "think" I am O'ing I get him every other day.. when I got PG in March- I did the deed the day OF and the day after..... and I know it was one of those days because during that week- he worked ungodly OT hours- and didn't get it in when I wanted too.... I made him one day come home- after working 18 hours straight... do the deed and let him go right to sleep

Thanks kel, bluesky and tiger! As far as frequency goes, last month DH and I b'd every day but I O'd really late and I think he was out of juice by the time I O'd lol (like over a week or so late)and we were both really sore lol so this month, we did every other day. I don't think it's an issue to bd every day of your OH's sperm count is okay but I just could risk what happened last month so I spread it out to every other day.

Baby dust to all of you wonderful ladies!

Thanks kel, bluesky and tiger! As far as frequency goes, last month DH and I b'd every day but I O'd really late and I think he was out of juice by the time I O'd lol (like over a week or so late)and we were both really sore lol so this month, we did every other day. I don't think it's an issue to bd every day of your OH's sperm count is okay but I just could risk what happened last month so I spread it out to every other day.

Baby dust to all of you wonderful ladies!

have you tried pre-seed? my hubby loves it

Cla- :rofl:

LOL he is sitting there saying what ever....:lol:

well mine is up in age... 41-- so I get the "I ain't like I use to be" bit ALL the time

when I "think" I am O'ing I get him every other day.. when I got PG in March- I did the deed the day OF and the day after..... and I know it was one of those days because during that week- he worked ungodly OT hours- and didn't get it in when I wanted too.... I made him one day come home- after working 18 hours straight... do the deed and let him go right to sleep

Poor bloke, I bet he slept well that evening!!

Do it do it lol
:haha: you make me laugh Cla

Well we are now off to bed!!!! :blush:

When we use it he says he can't feel anything because Iam to wet

You dirty girl, remember think of england xxx

I bought some pre, used it for the first time last night and it was very good.

really??? do ya use to much? I only use a small amount- LOL I would never use the amount they say too.. crips LOL that would be a slip and slide event.. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->