~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

I didn't get a BFP last time until 13dpo and even then the line was faint so I still have hope for you Try! I just wish you didn't have to go thru this with your family, esp during this delicate time of a possibly beanie getting snuggled in! Is there anyone you could talk to to help deal with the amount of stress you're having to cope with?

My husband is a great support system, and so is my church, who I havent mentioned this too yet. But after everything is done with him, I will join a group for grieving loss of family members.

I always swear I see faint lines on the tests every cycle since my mc, but the dollar tree tests have evaps every time for me.....If no af by wednesday or thursday I will get a good test!

But I dont pregnant at all either. No nothing.....lol

But with all this going on, I wish to either get a bfp now or af, just so I know if I should sleep and relax to get through this or go buy a nice bottle of wine and get through this......crazy!!!

Tigerlilies - have fun BDing and catch that egg today!

I'm still in the TWW and hoping for a BFP :) don't feel at all pregnant but then I didn't the month I actually got pregnant so doesn't really mean much. Good luck to everyone :)

Good Luck to you!

Hi ladies it sounds like a promising month for all of us, sending you all baby dust catch that EGG lol.

Tigerlilies - have fun BDing and catch that egg today!

I'm still in the TWW and hoping for a BFP :) don't feel at all pregnant but then I didn't the month I actually got pregnant so doesn't really mean much. Good luck to everyone :)
Good luck sweety!!!!! :dust:

Good luck Tiger!
And try I hope this is it for you - some good news after a terrible week :hugs:

AFM when checking my CP earlier I found pink discharge and my backs been aching most of the day. It doesn't feel like AF pain, feels really strange, a proper dull ache in my lower back and belly. I'm 7DPO. If this is AF arriving early I'm going to be mighty p*ssed off as that would put me at an 8 day LP in the first cycle I actually get a positive OPK since mc :nope:

sugar, doesnt most IB happen between 7 and 10dpo???
Fingers crossed!

Yeap a really strong chance of implantation too!!!

Thanks guys :flower: :hugs:
Thats made me feel better. Still a bit of discoloured cm this morning but hardly anything. Still feeling strange though. FXed that its implantation and not the witch

ETA - I just checked my CP - its so high I can't even reach it! Thats a good thing right? I'm now 8DPO

sugar fingers crossed for you xxx
well my spotting as got heavier, i really want to scream why cant i be normal. this cycl i really havent got a clue where iam

Cla, I am so sorry, wish I could help! :hugs:

Sugar, fingers crossed for you!

AFM, :witch: is on her way into my life again. When is she going to realize that she is not welcome??

I checked my temp this morning and it dropped again slightly, still above coverline but I also checked CP and got some dark pink colored cm and some light brown cm, so this is the end of cycle 16 and on to another dreadful cycle. BLAH!!.....As soon as she comes on full flow, I'll let you know to update.

I wonder why I am spotting this month before my period when since the mc I have been spotting for days after???

Morning ladies--:hi:

Cla- grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hun but until she is full blown :hugs:

Try same with you girl...:hugs:

DANG IT ladies I am gutted for you....

Sugar- sounds good :)

Tiger morning sweets

AFM-------------I am SPOTTING.................YAY Spotting- morning CM check and there was blood mixed in with my CM-nothing on the TP yet.....................but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a frigin RELIEF

soo Try and Cla- looks like we are on the same cycle.... they say the more u hang out with people- the more your cycles will be in sync

soo I am going SOY this cycle.... gonna take one more pill then I did with my July cycle....I am determined to pop a frigin eggie out

kay I will be back to check you on ladies

Morning Kel! I hope your body will cooperate this month! :dust: for that eggy!!!!

So hopefully our cycles will be the same, still waiting for the witch to land.

Kels! Hooray for spotting! Off to a better, productive and hopefully a shorter cycle! I think you, Cla and myslef will be cycle buddies to test in December. So now look at that we need to make a december thread already. Will have to start thinking of some really cutsy winter thread names!!!

yep it's getting more now.. still really nuttin on the TP but it's there.... YIPPIE.. the cream worked much quicker this time then it did back in Aug.....

So I will say CD1 will be tomorrow

Hmm December thread already girl.. :rofl: we'll wait til mid November

I was thinking
December's LiL Gifts-
December's LiL Packages-
December's LIL Stockin' Stuffers

kel, you are so creative! Hi everyone, DH and I ended up giving it one last go this cycle before I go to see the ob but my hopes aren't up. I hope I can be added to the December thread but I have a question, can you still ttc while going for tests or not?

I like the stocking stuffer name

kel, you are so creative! Hi everyone, DH and I ended up giving it one last go this cycle before I go to see the ob but my hopes aren't up. I hope I can be added to the December thread but I have a question, can you still ttc while going for tests or not?

I'm having tests as well, I have to go to the hospital 1st December.
Nobody as said not too!
When are you having tests ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"