~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Thanks Hun and you too xx

Spotting and temp is up, af not due for 4 days.....never spotted before af..........this sucks......must be all the stress :(

im sorry for any afs xxx
hows everybody getting on ???

Sorry that the witch had come to those who have gotten her :( ......Who really wants to move onto a december thread anyway???......totally sucks......

AFM, temp is still up, bfn and negative opk......now I am just waiting.....

god is this draging or is it just me

Hi ladies- hope everyone had a nice weekend

Try - still thinking of you sweetheart :hugs: !!!! and chart is still looking good :)

NC- sooo sorry the dam witch got you :hugs:

Blue- glad you had a nice time in London

AFM- not much going on- had a very busy weekend- and goign to be another VERY busy week for me this week.. lots of OT for work and getting ready for a big party we are having here on Sunday-----

ok have a great Monday

be back later

Well all I've got to report is my cervix is really high and I keep getting intergestion. I haven't got a clue how many dpo Iam as my opks have been playing silly buggers with me lol

Hiya Kels! Has your progesterone cream started working yet? Oooh a party huh?! Have a great time and a few beers for me! As I will also being having a few beers for me! :rofl:

Losing a sibling this way is horrible and the family is continuing to fight each other and everything. My mom (who was never ever there for him) took it upon herself to plan his funeral without any input or anything from anyone in the family. She is being selfish and playing a good mom, which she never was. I have been so stressed the past week, I have harldy eaten much (maybe a meal a day....maybe) and no wonder I am spotting.....this stress is hurting me!!!

Ahhh I feel better now for blowing off some steam......thanks girls for listening to me whine.

Cla sounds good FX's for ya

Tiger- whoo hoo catch that eggie and be-dazzle the crap outta it

Try- oh hun- sooo not needed stress for you- I am so VERY SORRY you are going thru this :hugs:

nothing yet- not done taking my cream- 7more days of it.. but I soo know it is working (1. it ALWAYS DOES) and my CM is sooo dang creamy it is crazy- which that means progestrone is higher.... :af: will be here next week.. YAY... I know crazy BUT YAY... this cycle way to frigin long.. CD70 for me today BLLLAHHHHH

Oh My Gosh Kels, yes way too long!!!

Hmmm, even though my temp is still higher but I am spotting, wouldnt that mean something about my progesterone???

it could be sweet... it could be but I am def not an expert on that....

yeah way to long.... def not my longest though..:winkwink:

my goodness! that would drive me crazy!! I got super frustrated when I would get a 40-45 cycle!!! :hugs:

So I browsed through some charts with spotting and pregnancy and now it gives me hope because some of them also had negative hpts too until their af was due or right after. Damn.....I didnt want to get my hopes up though......

I didn't get a BFP last time until 13dpo and even then the line was faint so I still have hope for you Try! I just wish you didn't have to go thru this with your family, esp during this delicate time of a possibly beanie getting snuggled in! Is there anyone you could talk to to help deal with the amount of stress you're having to cope with?

Tigerlilies - have fun BDing and catch that egg today!

I'm still in the TWW and hoping for a BFP :) don't feel at all pregnant but then I didn't the month I actually got pregnant so doesn't really mean much. Good luck to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->