~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Congrats babyfever!

AFM, well I just couldn't wait to test! I've had so many strong symptoms that I was going to test tomorrow morning but just couldn't wait ---- :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!
Oh. My. Gosh!!!!! And thats with an evening wee! I've been peeing all day and my brain hasn't been working. I made so many mistakes in work today it was unbelievable.
I'm actually still shaking!
I wrote my letter to the stork this morning on the TTC forum - wasn't expecting a response that quickly though. Thank you Mr Storky!

HOLY SCHNIKES.............Sugar ohhhhh hun I am so happy for you

H&H 9 months to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

goign to update now

Try and Cla- you want me to put the OLD HAG next to you? Next MONTH will be OUR month DANGIT

and that will be a late August birth (muh birthday the 23rd) how exciting would that be, a nice 41st birthday present :)

I got home and finally have a proper FLOW...........

I see we have two bfp CONGRATS woot woot....... I hope to add my own on the list soon the two week wait is forever lol. I need to find things to do to occuppy my mind and mabe take a week break from ttc forum lol.

Congrats Sugar on the :bfp:!

Happy and Healthy and Sticky 8 months to you! :flower:

Kels, Yea I'd put a witch next to me. Didnt start proper bleeding yet, but I am drinking tonight so I am sure tomorrow morning will be proper.
I bbt vaginally, I do not want to buy another bbt to bbt orally. If I go to bed with a tampon in to keep the business from coming to the surface, can I still bbt that way???

I am trying to drink RRL tea again like I used to. I drank it for 2 months before I got my bfp! I am also going to try soy starting CD3-CD7. I think I read to start with 100mg of soy to equal 50mg of clomid. Does that sound right???

Kels, Yea I'd put a witch next to me. Didnt start proper bleeding yet, but I am drinking tonight so I am sure tomorrow morning will be proper.
I bbt vaginally, I do not want to buy another bbt to bbt orally. If I go to bed with a tampon in to keep the business from coming to the surface, can I still bbt that way???
hmmm LOL I just don't temp during the witch.... well i do but I have two BBT... one for the Vee Jay Jay and one orally.... I just placed my oral temps in my memo box :) but I don't see why you can't.... it wouldn't work for me because I get it up in der..... LOL

I am also doing soy this cycle... took me three places to go find it tonight.. Shoprite had it last time but not this time.. CVS or RiteAide didn't either soooo good ole Wally Mart did,,, Walmart always comes thru.... my bottle is 40mg of Soy.. I took 3 pills last time in July- not sure it worked- so this time I am poppin' 4 pills.... but that sounds right for you.. :)

Morning how are muh gals today???? :hi:

started my Soy this AM 160mg .... gonna pop that eggie and get me a :bfp: come December's thread

Try- you see how much of a temp drop happens when AF shows???

Hi ya Cla :hi:

My af still hasn't come yet, there is still a bit of brown up there and that's it.

The spotting started last thursday or Friday and the bleeding was on Monday and Tuesday if I'm right

have you tested? was it a heavy bleed?

Hey Tiger-- charts looking GOOD :winkwink:

Hello

Huge congrats Sugar you must be over the moon!!!

Ughhh well ive had a crappy day, went for my scan, she spent ages looking and was very thorough, had one on the tummy then internal one. She said ovaries look normal and womb cavity looks normal but she said there is something that she needs to notify doc about, she couldnt tell me anymore than that. She said doc will get info by next week so goodness knows when I will find out. So frustrating. I really hope that its nothing to worry about. But im still spotting after sex and after the internal exam.

Feeling fed up tonight. Sorry to put a dampner on the thread. Especially as its been so positive.

Hun don't be silly I bet its nothing to worry about.

awww Blue babe!!!!! I am SURE it is nothing to worry about- I know easier said then done- it's not my issue....

but I think if it was something SERIOUS- then it would of been taking care of right away and not make you wait so long...

:hugs: :hugs:

Yeah I know I need to stay positive.

when I got into work my collegue was all chearful " oh we know that bubba is a girl, I could tell straight away on the scan" I just smiled and said oh thats lovely (he doesnt know about my loss)

Just weird that sort of thing happens isnt it.

when I got into work my collegue was all chearful " oh we know that bubba is a girl, I could tell straight away on the scan" I just smiled and said oh thats lovely (he doesnt know about my loss)

and THAT right there kills me---- I know people don't know but I rips my heart right out

I had that happen to me on Halloween- friends of ours that we don't hang with much JUST got married in June- she JUST came off the pill August- and got PG ASAP.. I mean I know how happy Jack was but you could see the look on my face and he asked what's up................... I cannot hide ANYTHING

Oh bluesky, that's not fair that they don't tell you right away. But I do agree with kel, if it was something very wrong they'd get in touch with you ASAP! Good luck and:hugs:

Yes I find it quite difficult when people talk of their pregnancies. Then another collegue asked me this afternoon if I wanted children, i said yes one day. Its not thier fault but you just never know what someones situation is.

I know one day I will be blessed, its just this part of my life is sooooo flippin hard. Anyway im gonna perk up now. And send Loads and loads of :dust: to everyone xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->