~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Hi Lovely Ladies, TGIF indeed.......

Im feeling better about things today, I called the docs, the receptionist said she would pass my message onto my Doctor that I was anxious about getting results asap, but said they usually take a week for results to come back.

Anyhow I had Lunch with a good friend (she had mc 2 yrs ago :( and still no baby but she is getting married next yr so hopefully she will have her baby soon) and I left work at 4pm to meet my little sister (she is 15 and full of it, they are soooo confident at that age)
So not a bad day.

As for my wonderful body, I still havnt ov yet?!?!??! weird cos last 3 months its been regular as clockwork and this month things are a bit up the creak. Blah blah blah......

I hope you all have great weekends.

Kel whats your party for??

ahh Blue-so glad you are having a better day today

my party is a Tail Gate party-- LOL you know what a tail gate is??? :winkwink:

oh crud forgot....today is Sugar's BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAR

No I dont know what a Tail gate party is :dohh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAR :happydance:

No I dont know what a Tail gate party is :dohh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAR :happydance:

hee hee I figured cause other gals I talk to on here didn't know

here ya go:

In the United States, a tailgate party is a social event held on and around the open tailgate of a vehicle. Tailgating often involves consuming alcoholic beverages and grilling food. This is done in order for people to loosen up and have fun before entering the event and also to avoid paying stadium prices for alcohol and food. Tailgate parties usually occur in the parking lots at stadiums and arenas before, and occasionally after football games and concerts. People attending such a party are said to be tailgating. Many people participate even if their vehicles do not have tailgates. Also many people don't even go into the game and just go to the tailgate to party

:winkwink: we are HUGE football fans and also HUGE Dallas Cowboy fans and well on Sunday the Cowboys are coming here to New Jersey to play the NY Giants- since we are not going to the game- we are bring the party to my house... so we will be having it in my driveway- food- beer- firepit-
- but this is usually what it looks like
https://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/10/14/automobiles/giants_480.jpg

That sounds really cool Kel, we just dont do such exciting stuff here in old blighty.....

Have a great time, I hope the Dallas Cowboys win!!!

You are always partying.

LOL I am just a social butterfly... :lol:

thanks Blue- but they won't win this weekend.. we are HORRIBLE this year, but it was just a great excuse to get people to come over :winkwink:

When we went to Florida last year thats all there was on tv, the women were goi g mad for it

When we went to Florida last year thats all there was on tv, the women were goi g mad for it

going mad for what Cla??? to be on TV or just in general at the tailgate party?? they can get a little crazy- yet they are soo much fun..... I have been to so many- mostly for football games or concerts... ya gotta get your groove on before hand.. LOL LOL

PS how did you like Disney World... makes ya feel like a kid all over doesn't it???

:rofl: yep we do go crazy for football.... America's past time sport.. Use to be baseball but football has taken over.. and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg we loved it we stayed on site and your lot are so nice, you are better then the English lol

Omg we loved it we stayed on site and your lot are so nice, you are better then the English lol

what hotel did you stay at??? I haven't been there since 2004 but I just LOVE Disney!!!!! Magic Kingdom is muh fav but Epcot isn't to far behind- oh heck they are ALL fun.... MGM- Universal-.. when we go I just grab hubby's hand at Magic Kingdom and just wanna RUN RUN RUN.......... and get on ALL the rides and take pictures with the Characters.. hee hee hee

yeah people in Disney HAVE to be very nice... just don't EVER visit where I live (right by New York City) rude rude rude people :wacko:

Its okay but im about ready to give up i only am trying for this cycle and the decmeber cycle if i dont get pregnant and it sticks by then ill be devastated

what hotel did you stay at??? I haven't been there since 2004 but I just LOVE Disney!!!!! Magic Kingdom is muh fav but Epcot isn't to far behind- oh heck they are ALL fun.... MGM- Universal-.. when we go I just grab hubby's hand at Magic Kingdom and just wanna RUN RUN RUN.......... and get on ALL the rides and take pictures with the Characters.. hee hee hee

yeah people in Disney HAVE to be very nice... just don't EVER visit where I live (right by New York City) rude rude rude people :wacko:

We stayed in pop century, rian loved it he was swimming till midnight.
We loved every part of it, Keith wants to go again but it costs to much.
We went to animal kingdom 4 times

Oh Ruskiegirl, loads of :hugs:

At last I have a positive opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back