~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Oh bluesky, that's not fair that they don't tell you right away. But I do agree with kel, if it was something very wrong they'd get in touch with you ASAP! Good luck and:hugs:

Thank-you

So good to have a group of people that understand.

*hugs* blue
Its awful that they can't tell you straight away. Hoping this week passes quick so they can tell you whats up x

Sorry you are having such a rough day Blue! That just sucks. I certainly wouldn't be waiting until next week, I'd be calling the office non-stop tomorrow about getting an answer! (yeah, I can definitely be a pain in the toush!)

Well lets be logical, you can't see endometriosis on an US. Any girl that I've read about having a polyp had to have a special test done, but then again I know very little about those things. Ummm, maybe she found a cyst? That's simple enough and not a huge deal but I don't know why that would make you bleed with sex......oh! Maybe you have a retroverted uterus! So anatomy wise things are getting 'rubbed' too much during sex.
Some how I don't think this is really helping to set your mind at ease. Sorry.

WOW we were VERY quiet in here today

Hope everyone had a good day.. TGIF tomorrow.. YIPPIE... can't wait

talk to everyone tah-morrow

AHHH i missed the thread!!! I had betas done today ill know results tommorow AF is 4 days late !:happydance:

Ruskie that don't matter just let me know what your outcome is.. I will add your name to the front :) FX'd for ya

Morning ladies :hi: how is everyone???? SYMPTONS????

TGIF.. wooooooooo hooooooooooooooo- boss is not in-so I won't be harassed via email or IM.. SWEET..... we have our big tail gate party on Sunday- just so excited about the weekend...

ok I really need coffee

be back later

I'm still spotting and I've had a tiny bit of blood as well, I really wish af would start

I know it is really peeing me off now.
I've had a reading off Gail and she said I will get a bfp in December if I'm not already pg, I really can't see that happening

Ruskie, nice ticker sweety!!!!! :thumbup:

Kel, I hear ya on the TGIF!

Cla, sorry it's taking so long for a proper flow, that stinks. I wouldn't give a penny for any of those readings, they're never right. Not to mention only one Person knows the future and it ain't those girls!

I know I thought it would be fun lol

Cla- I got one after my MC back in May and she predicted a BFP in June for me.. :lol: yeah never even got a cycle that month so she was sooo very wrong...

I just hope all this sorts itself out for you :hugs:

Tiger--- whooaaa I just stalked your chart.... I am ::: HUH ::: as to why FF has not given you CH's yet.... geesh your temps are just going up up up .. I would say you O'd on Nov 9th or 10th---- FX'd for ya!!!

I thought I would do one with the crap year I've had I hoped to get somthing positive out of it . Stupid I know

not stupid sweetie.... not at all---- LOL I did it for sh*ts and giggles but in the back of my mind was truly HOPING it would be true.. :winkwink:

So next time I should know better lol

I totally get that, we so desperately want to know what's around the bend but hell, I guess that's part of the adventure!

Yeah, that was quit the temp rise today! I don't expect FF to give me an O day until Sunday. It always waits until I have so many high days banked. But please dear God I hope I O the 8th b.c that's the last day we BD! I don't trust that DH's guys stay around for two days.

:lol: Cla-- :lol:

hmm Tiger I say maybe tomorrow.... oohh so excited..... soooo excited!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->