~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

I have a question to anyone who knows anything about temping.
I normally take my temp at 630am everyday, however this morning, I got up to pee at 400am and took my temp then 'just in case'......my temp was 98.20. I fell back asleep and again woke up at 630am and took it again at normal time and it was 98.75. HUGE difference and would make a HUGE difference on my chart! I used to first temp as I slept for several hours before taking that one, but which one should I use????

:help:
Its either going to show a dip, like it is now with the first temp, or a huge rise????

Try:

How can I take my temperature when I have to get up in the middle of the night almost every night?
If you have to get up in the night and it is unavoidable, like having to take care of a small child, or if you have to go to the bathroom, just do the best you can. While some women notice rocky temperatures when they wake during the night, some women notice little impact. Take your temperature as close as you can to the same time each morning and choose a time that is likely to be when you have had the most sleep. For example, if your toddler wakes up every morning at 6 am, then take your temperature at that time, even if you go back to sleep. Try to avoid taking your temperature in the middle of the night, though, even if you seem to always get up at the same time in the middle of the night. Temperatures taken in the morning show a clearer biphasic curve and the time is more predictable.

Stick to your regular 6:30 temp, taking a temp early will result in lower temp by up to 0.2 degrees less for every hour and an increased temp up to 0.2 degrees more for every hour past your normal time. A half hour before or after your regular time shouldn't really matter but I'll still add or deduct 0.1 degrees when that happens.

Sticking to the rule of thumb there and adding 0.5 degrees to your 4:00 temp (2 and 1/2hrs) gives you 98.70 which is darn close to your 6:30 temp so that higher temp seems accurate which is a good sign of implantation!

I am going to change it to my 630am temp but I am still so confused! :haha: I mean, I know what you are saying with the temping being degree's different, but wow, you guys sure know alot about this temping thing huh??? Is that right, I should change it to my 630 temp of 98.75??? And I'll adjust my notes of my 400am temp just to show right??? Oh boy, I am a mess!

Thank You Very Much Ladies! :)

Kel you look so good as a Pimp.

I have just started my chart on FF. Will see if I can stick to it, as I love a lay in at the weekend.....

Yeah, weekends are tough. I have to set my alarm, temp, then I go back to bed.

Since you actually did temp at 6:30, just use that time and temp. If I temp at a different time, I still enter the correct time but adjust the temp that way looking back I have a general idea of what it should be but the hollow dot is a reminder that it could be off.

I wonder if I will get a hollow dot?? Thank you so much Tiger for all your help! After all this time, I finally started bbting and I like it but I am still trying to understand it! :haha:

Yeah, it took me months before I fully understood what my body was doing with the corresponding temps so I completely understand! What proabably help DH and I be so successful the last time was temping AND OPK's. I didn't realize until last time that I wouldn't actually get an estrogen surge until a day after my temp dropped! The two weren't in sync which was throwing me off.

OMG kelster, you looked amazing!!!! lol so creative!

This is my first TTC month after my miscarriage in late September. I'm not too hopeful to get pregnant this fast (it took us more than a year the first time!) BUT you never know:

I will test: November 16th 2010

Thanks!

Yeah, it took me months before I fully understood what my body was doing with the corresponding temps so I completely understand! What proabably help DH and I be so successful the last time was temping AND OPK's. I didn't realize until last time that I wouldn't actually get an estrogen surge until a day after my temp dropped! The two weren't in sync which was throwing me off.

I see I see! Its a little exciting to temp, I believe. I always get positives on opks but they can last for up to 10 days, very dark strong positives. My cycles vary from time to time (26-40ish days) but the last one was 33 days and this one looks like I O'd on CD18, which should be a 32 day cycle then.

I plan on starting to test at either 8 or 9dpo. Last time I started getting positives at 9dpo (or 8 didnt know eactly which).

Where are you at on your cycle???

This is my first TTC month after my miscarriage in late September. I'm not too hopeful to get pregnant this fast (it took us more than a year the first time!) BUT you never know:

I will test: November 16th 2010

Thanks!

Sorry for you loss, good luck to you this cycle!

Kel you looked amazing!
And Bluesky, thats so funny. I'm not too bad I don't think..... isn't that what addicts say? heehee

My temp rose a bit again this morning. Going to do some research now to see why. Hopefully its good.....probably too early anyhow, I am only 7dpo....

Yipee I'm on the NOV 16th test - thanks for adding me to the list :)

tryforbaby2 - rising temp is a good thing! I don't think it's too early for that to happen. Good luck and baby dust!

Tryingforbaby, you're temps are looking very good and you're only a few days from testing! Very exciting! I'm only CD7, this is my first cycle since my last MC and also my first cycle on clomid so I'm not sure what to expect. I had 23-24 day cycles with O on day 11-12 but with the clomid O will most likely be later.

Grandblue, sorry for your loss. I also lost mine in late September. Did you and DH TTC right away or did your AF come early? Just curious b.c my AF just finished a couple of days ago.

Grandblue, sorry for your loss. I also lost mine in late September. Did you and DH TTC right away or did your AF come early? Just curious b.c my AF just finished a couple of days ago.

Tigerlilies - sorry for your recent loss as well - Mine was Sept 22nd. I got my period on Oct 18th - 26 days later. I was surprised how fast it came. My cycle is generally 28 days but once a year I'll have the random 31 or 26 day cycle so I wasn't too worried. That's why we are already TTCing (pathetically admittedly we only had sex on CD14 this month - he was away for work and we had a friend staying with us and honestly I just wasn't that inspired this first month). I'm on CD17 and I will test in about 10-12 days if I don't see AF first - maybe I'll get a miracle. The first pregnancy I had we only BDed two times so you never know...it only takes once.

Are you going to start TTCing now? I'll try to keep up with you sending FR as well :)

:flower: Thanks Grandblue! We are going to try this month with any luck (working on a house renovation right now so hopefully there won't be any bickering the day I O!) :winkwink: Thought about trying before AF but chicken out, plus the clomid is something I felt I needed to do before TTC again. I wish you loads of luck!
:dust: to all BnB ladies!

Morning ladies :hi:

HOLY MOLY Try yep yep great nooo AWESOME looking chart- lets keep those temps going up up and up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->