~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Mpepe- man I hate to see any TEMP DROP.... but I will say it again and this is to all you lovelies

KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue yeah hun I think that will be the best- but of course I would rather see the :bfp: and not surgery

Tiger---- where is your coverline on your chart? :lol: did you enter your O day manually?- your temps look FAB THOUGH!!!!

Bleu exactly- it won't seem so frigin long to worry about Dec coming.. still got 2 weeks for that -- I just hate waiting to O............ last time I had a NORMAL cycle with a true O was back in March and that was on CD 18..........................blah

ya know instead of a Thanks or Quote button.. they need to add a SLAP button.. :rofl:

Thanks kel and tiger, this part of the 2ww is the worst because the progesterone cause so many symptoms that could be mistaken for pregnancy. We'll see what happens...

Sending :dust: to the rest of the November ladies!

Thanks kel and tiger, this part of the 2ww is the worst because the progesterone cause so many symptoms that could be mistaken for pregnancy. We'll see what happens...

Sending :dust: to the rest of the November ladies!
Amen!

hows everybody getting on xxx

Just getting on, my temp dropped a little this morning so everything hangs in the balance for tomorrow's temp.

Mpepe, did your temp go back up this morning?

:hi: morning

Tiger it's just a LITTLE drop- where is your coverline- did you enter your O date yourself?

Cla- hey sweetie- how are you doing

Mpepe- I know progestrone plays horrible tricks on your body- how you feeling anyways? cold get better

Blue- not much longer now

Bleu- how are you sweets

Try- how's it going hun- with all the hetic stuff going on?

AFM- I have a few girls from highschool coming over tonight (shhh been out for 22 years :lol: )- we are still friends- but I figured we haven't hung out for a while- lets have girls nite-- my hubby is going out with some guys from work- think I may work for afew hours tomorrow- hubby is going ghost hunting tomorrow nite- that's about it.. NO BIG PARTY this weekend for us.. :rofl:

kay I will check back in- in a bit

Bleu- how are you sweets

Have fun with your old friends :). Doing fine here...still in pre-O limbo period. I started temping yesterday but I'm finding my temps higher pre-O than they were before my M/C - Is this normal?

For example I used to be between 35.9 and 36.4 pre-O and then it was more like 36.5-37.0 post-O...BUT for the last two days my temps were 36.5 and 36.6 - now I feel like I'm doomed because my pre and post O will be so similar that it will be hard to determine when I O'ed.

I'm probably overreacting but it's just one more worry on my list of many to get pregnant this month :(

dont drink to much then and i hope you have a great night.
im ok af should be gone over the weekend. ive been feeling really down over the last couple of days.

Have fun with your highschool friends!!! :dance:

I am ok, really realy busy, havent been on anything much or posting to anything much either......waiting to O.....the boring part of the cycle! LOL

Sorry Kel, I meant to answer you early about the coverline and then kept forgetting! FF was giving me a hard time, it tried to say I O 2 days after my pos OPK! So I told it no, go by OPK not temp, and it still didn't! :grr: So after some persuation it pick the O day but as retaliation it wouldn't show the coverline b
c of that small temp dip after O.

Sorry Kel, I meant to answer you early about the coverline and then kept forgetting! FF was giving me a hard time, it tried to say I O 2 days after my pos OPK! So I told it no, go by OPK not temp, and it still didn't! :grr: So after some persuation it pick the O day but as retaliation it wouldn't show the coverline b
c of that small temp dip after O.

I LOVE when I have to fight :ninja: FF for my ovulation date LOL

ahh ha----- I never have to fight mine.. I just fight it when it DOES give me CH but then my temps drop big time afterwards...

I go from a very low temp to acouple of days of going higher- I get the CH's and then a few days later-- there they gooooooooooooooo down down down- I really think I am trying to O or DO but my progesterone just doesn't kick in.... I know I do have a progesterone issue- because I have had my FSH and LH levels checked and they are fine

I also have low body temps.....

Good morning ladies!

kel and tiger - my temp did go up this morning but still not getting my hopes up because my temp sometimes does that right before the witch arrives lol If she is going to come I'd rather soon because going to Niagara Falls with friends for dinner on sat. and will treat myself to a glass of pinot grigio if she shows!

kel - I think that's great that you have managed to stay in touch with friends from high school - have a great time!!!

Have a great day everyone and TGIF!!!!!!

Kewl-- see now you are SOOO not out til she shows and I SOOOOOOO HOPE she doesn't!!!!

yeah the one gal I have been friends with since elemetry school- she just moved back home a month ago-- I only got to see her maybe one time a year....gonna be a fun giggle nite!!!

FB was the bomb two years ago when I joined- we were coming up in our 20 yr class reunion and I found so many of my old friends before the reunion....

Hi :hi:

How you all doing today?

Hope you have a lovely meal mpepe!

Kels how was your evening? where is DH going ghost hunting tonight?

Im 7dpo, bit crampy (was like that last month) could be my polyp.

We were ment to go out tonight round friends but thats been cancelled so just chillin out and watching Xfactor and strictly come dancing... Sad.... but I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->