***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

my cold is still here. 9 days later. i do feel better but now the upper respiratory infection has left me with tonsil stones :( :(

ashley-whoa! so looks like ur going to be the first among us! keep us posted and best wishes!

ah you ladies probably have a pregnancy cold. It isnt caused by virus or bacteria but it is just plain simple hormones that make you mucal membranes swell. Nothing you can do about it really .

Just a little update from me, I went into labour early hours of this morning and our little girl arrived this morning weighing 3440 grams/7lb 9oz! She looks so much like her big brother and I'm so in love! :cloud9: Can't wait to see my little man soon though.

Love and :hugs: to you all, good luck Ashley! xx

Oh my gosh! Congratulations coleey and good luck Ashley! This is so exciting!! Xxxxx

Just a little update from me, I went into labour early hours of this morning and our little girl arrived this morning weighing 3440 grams/7lb 9oz! She looks so much like her big brother and I'm so in love! :cloud9: Can't wait to see my little man soon though.

Love and :hugs: to you all, good luck Ashley! xx

Oh how exciting and congratulations! that's a great weight for 36 weeks :) looking forward to some pics. Hope you're feeling OK x

Good luck Ashley and congratulations Coleey!! It looks like this is the start for all of us ladies! Not long now!

How was everyones weekend? My mum had invited me to go out for lunch and shopping with her on Saturday, I went roudn ehrs to pick her up and 10 of my best friends were there to give me a surprise baby shower! I got spoilt and had the best day, the sun was even shining so we got to sit in the garden all afternoon.
Works have started in our flat today, we are having a brand new bathroom fitted (we only have a walk in shower, I can't wait to have a bath!!), the nursery decorated and our hallway/landing painted. We are having to move out for a week but it will be well worth it.

Well no change...we're not sure what is going to happen. Congrats Coleey!! Sure hope I can be holding mine soon...

Wow what lovely news to liven up a dull Monday!!! Congratulations Cooley and good luck Ashley!!

I can't believe our November Sparklers are starting to arrive! Whoop whoop!

Congrats again Coleey :)

Hope things are progressing for you now Ashley :)

Congratulations Coleey!!! What wonderful news!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->