November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

I really hope so we've also bd'd twice in 24 hrs right over O so I have everything crossed we've got the timing right! How you doing? Xx

That is amazing timing wishing you all the luck in the world :flower) :dust: xx

I'm OK cd12 now just on the wait for ovulation it's the boring part of the cycle from af - ovulation lol, in myself I'm getting there apart from being stressed and heads mashed I think I'm OK xx

That is amazing timing wishing you all the luck in the world :flower) :dust: xx

I'm OK cd12 now just on the wait for ovulation it's the boring part of the cycle from af - ovulation lol, in myself I'm getting there apart from being stressed and heads mashed I think I'm OK xx

Ahhhh I know it's the worst bit although it's usually when I'm happiest in my cycle soon try and enjoy it as there's literally nothing going on then lol.

Then it's ovulation then tww when I'm tense and usually a moody cow!

Fingers crossed for a nice clear on time OV for you.
I just done another test and it's lighter than control now so definitely was my peak earlier yay! Now into the tww I go [-o<[-o<[-o<

Ahhhh I know it's the worst bit although it's usually when I'm happiest in my cycle soon try and enjoy it as there's literally nothing going on then lol.

Then it's ovulation then tww when I'm tense and usually a moody cow!

Fingers crossed for a nice clear on time OV for you.
I just done another test and it's lighter than control now so definitely was my peak earlier yay! Now into the tww I go [-o<[-o<[-o<

Yea the tww is the same I get so so moody, mind you saying that I get moody just before ovulation then argue with him then get my peak so try make up with him because I need him lmao, only about 6 more days for me to wait tho my earliest ovulation was cd15 that was when I conceived my little lady so anything possible I supose xx

Hey guys

stuck in limbo land between finishing af and waiting for ovulation.. goes so slow as my ovulation dates changes.
I’m cd10 now so hopefully in the next week

Yea the tww is the same I get so so moody, mind you saying that I get moody just before ovulation then argue with him then get my peak so try make up with him because I need him lmao, only about 6 more days for me to wait tho my earliest ovulation was cd15 that was when I conceived my little lady so anything possible I supose xx

I've noticed this too right before o I get raged over nothing haha! Then I have to be all nicely nicely lol. Bloody hormones!

FX for you lovely!

@ehjmorris good luck to you for ov!

@angelbump thanks lovely opk little darker not massively cd13 xx

@ehjmorris it is the boring part of the cycle fxd for o soon xx

Ladies I'm confused...I got a positive ov test 2 days ago but also got a positive yesterday morning maybe it was ever soooo slightly lighter than my peak on Saturday night? Anyways I've put it into my app that I got a positive yesterday morning too and it's put ovulation as today is that right? I don't feel any ovulation pain or anything today and my cm has gone from watery and stringy to lotiony already. I think I've already o'd?

Would you take it from the first peak you got as the timeline of when you'll ovulate?

Thank you xx

@tdog I’m not going to have a testing date for a while but will be lurking around waiting for O…CD 5/6 today. Depending on when I count AF starting.
Wishing everyone BFPs and sticky, healthy baby beans!

Good afternoon ladies I'm now cd7. OH and I had a few drinks last night and we went up to bed an out of no where he wanted to dtd. Was so unexpected. So we got a bd in this morning was like 1am. I'm happy about that because his work switched him to 3rd. We will bd a few more times during the week. Just hard cuz he has to sleep during the day. Have to get it in before our son comes home from school.

Good luck to us all ttc hope it's our month
:dust:

Afternoon opk

20221024_124426.jpg

@angelbump
Yeah I ovulated late after having covid, I didn’t get my peak until cd20 and my normal ovulation time is cd13, all tho it’s been a bit all over the place since we started ttc for various reasons.
Cd12 now and still no signs of ovulation, I had some clear stuff with brown mixed in and tiny brown bits when wiping last night, not sure why as that hasn’t happened b4 but I know brown is old.
My ibs is playing up today and sometimes that can be a sign that ovulation is close. But no ewcm yet.
No I haven’t really thought of giving myself a time limit. I have no plans on going back on birth control unless I have another baby then I will go back on it. Maybe I’ll give myself until 45 and if still no baby then will probably call it quits.
Tbh I’ll be absolutely devastated if it never happens again.
But like you said I must still be fertile to fall twice already in the last 9 cycles.
Let’s hope and and pray I fall again with my supper sticky healthy baba.
I pray almost daily for it to happen.

I would go with your first peak love. Sounds to me like you ovulated when you thought you did.

I did have that happen too me when we was ttc our youngest. I had a peak on cd8 (after a chemical) and then another peak on cd13. I temp and I actually ovulated on the first peak.
They actually say when you get your peak not to test again . But I always do lol. I always test until they go negative again then I stop.
But I would definitely go with your first peak.
Esp with The change in cm love.

@tdog this part is so boring isn’t it. I’m just a day behind you and the waiting from AF to ovulation sucks.

@elmum
Good luck love. I’m still waiting for ovulation. Cd12 so is later this cycle compared to last as I had already ovulated and was 1dpo this time last cycle.

@NightFlower
We bd late on Saturday night/early hours Sunday morning as I think it was around midnight ish. Was hoping for another peak on cd10 but still waiting. Cd12 now.

So that post I posted just a minute ago I actually wrote out earlier abs thought I posted but it didn’t post.
Since then I’ve been having some ewcm but mixed with light pink.
My IBS is bad today and it does normally flair just b4 and during ovulation. but my opk I did is so so faint. The ewcm has not long started and is only a small amount. I didn’t bother doing a opk earlier Because I felt so dry.
Will do another a bit later and see if any darker.
But the one I just did was so so faint so can’t see me getting peak yet. But then I know with OPKs they can change so quickly.
The IBS is making me feel so crampy. Hopefully it’s a sign ovulation is close.

Don’t normally get any spotting brown and pink tho, should I be concerned?

I don't think you need to be concerned. I get spotting around ovulation sometimes. Good luck hope you get ur peak soon

Thanks love. My cm has dried up again now. I did do another opk it couldn’t be anymore negative. Urghhh I hate all this waiting. I really hope the flu hasn’t totally messed up my cycle:-(

Just took another opk and it got a high reading already at 1.03 wonder if I'm going to ovulate early this cycle only cd7. Just started having what feel like ovulation cramps.

Last cycle I didn't get my peak till cd14 which never happens way later than normal. then af came on at 4dpo.

Think the long covid symptoms and bad cold I still have are messing up my cycles. Just have to go with what the opks say and hope for the best. Glad we dtd already incase I do ovulate early we didn't miss it.

20221024_161213.jpg

Thanks love. My cm has dried up again now. I did do another opk it couldn’t be anymore negative. Urghhh I hate all this waiting. I really hope the flu hasn’t totally messed up my cycle:-(
I'm going through the same thinking long covid symptoms and now having a cold is messing up my cycles too. Stinks.

Just added a new opk and it's saying I got my peak today what the ..of course I'm going to keep testing my LH to see what it does. App Says ovulation will be tomorrow . Didn't think you could ovulate so soon after af. I usually get a positive opk by cd10 out of a 24 day cycles. Well if I do end up ovulating tomorrow it's fine as we dtd at 1am this morning. My ovaries do feel like getting ready for ovulation though. I think it will change as the days go on.

Sorry I keep posting so much

Screenshot_20221024-190325_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20221024-191608_Premom.jpg

Just added a new opk and it's saying I got my peak today what the ..of course I'm going to keep testing my LH to see what it does. App Says ovulation will be tomorrow . Didn't think you could ovulate so soon after af. I usually get a positive opk by cd10 out of a 24 day cycles. Well if I do end up ovulating tomorrow it's fine as we dtd at 1am this morning. My ovaries do feel like getting ready for ovulation though. I think it will change as the days go on.

Sorry I keep posting so much

View attachment 1112114 View attachment 1112116

Good luck love. I would say that’s close to peak but I bet when u get your peak it will be darker. Are those femometer opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->