• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@Laurabub84 get well soon! I know it’s probably not a lot of comfort but I work with pregnant women and newborns, I’ve had loads that have had covid during pregnancy and babies have been absolutely fine! Your immune system is lower in pregnancy and you’re more likely to pick up illnesses and feel rough with them but outcomes for babies are generally good!
I understand the anxiety though, I was really poorly when 7 weeks pregnant with my youngest, my temp went up to 40c which concerned me. He’s absolutely fine though!

Thanks ladies and good luck.

@Suggerhoney I'm right behind you I'm cd2 today. I hope you ovulate this cycle and get you rainbow baby.

Hi almost cycle buddy hehehe. Thanks lovely I really hope I do ovulate, even if I don’t get my BFP this cycle I’ll just be happy if I ovulate tbh and then hopefully get my BFP very very soon. [-o<
Keeping everything crossed for you my love. [-o<

Hi ladies. Apologies if I miss anyone. Got far behind again. Tested positive for covid Thursday and been quite poorly with it. Also terrified of it harming baby. Been a wreck.

@ehjmorris I’m sorry you started bleeding. Big hugs

@NightFlower I’m sorry about the cp. I hope next cycle brings you your healthy, sticky bfp. Take care of yourself

@jellybeanxx i can see something on your test. I really hope they get darker.

@Suggerhoney i think your anovulatory cycle was down to having flu and the trauma of the bowel obstruction. That’s a lot for your body to go through. Women can have the odd anovulatory cycle. You may have had some in the past and not know because you weren’t tracking and ttc at the time. I honestly don’t think your fertility can just stop suddenly like that. Hopefully your body will feel better recovered now and you will ovulate at your normal time. I know it’s no good in me telling you not to stress as I know what it’s like myself. I’ve had 100+ days cycles in the past and you just get convinced the next cycle will be the same. But stress can also delay ovulation so please try and stay as positive as you can. Try and distract yourself with some of your hobby’s between now and then to help you relax. Sending you positive thoughts and lots of luck for this cycle.

@tdog omg, I can see all your lines. Eeeek!! I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to see this afternoons

wishing luck to anyone I’ve missed

it’s crap that you have covid and I really hope you feel better soon.
Horrible being poorly at the best of times , but worse when your pregnant and can’t take much for it.
I’m so so sure your baby will be just fine.

thanks love. I’m praying it was just down to being poorly.
I’m going to try and be positive and I’m getting back into reading books again, which I’ve always loved but haven’t really gotten back into since having my son. Books are a good distraction.

just kind of wanna fast forward to ovulation and have a feeling time is going to drag. Just wanna get there and ovulate so I can relax a bit. That must of been awful going over 100 days. My AF is between heavy and medium, not as heavy as it is normally but not light either.
I’m wondering as I kept getting matching lines on my opks on and off last cycle, did my body keep trying to O but failed?
It’s so worrying. I just want my rainbow so so badly and pray it happens [-o<
I also realised the bowel blockage started on cd11 and went on to cd18 , so around my ovulation time.

@jellybeanxx
I would of brought every brand of pregnancy test they had hahaha :oops:
I have so so many pregnancy tests it’s crazy.
Hopefully will get to use them all and I ovulate this cycle.

Just realised I won’t be testing in November now as next AF will be due December.
I will start a December due date group for us that have gotten AF. Bit early I know but for us that are still stuck ttc and have AF I think will be good to have it up.

Last edited:
December Snowflakes Testing Group is now up. Feel free to join.

did just look and if I ovulate on cd11 like I did 2 cycles ago then 10dpo would be the very last day of November.

Hope that line gets darker @jellybeanxx good luck with next test

@tdog I’m so happy for you. Really hoping and praying this is it

@NightFlower Hoping this next one is your cycle

@Suggerhoney thank you for making the December testing group. I will probably be joining soon.

sorry to anyone I missed

AFM I’m 11 dpo and BFN

5AE86AF4-6341-4BB1-AA58-A8C285FE8154.jpeg

The only thing that gives me a tiny sliver of hope is the lh strip. It was very very light with FMU this morning. This is SMU and a big difference. Kind of see a light shadow where second line should be on HPT. also, here’s my chart. It says 12 dpo but I’m definitely 11dpo. If I hadn’t tested today, I would think I was pregnant based on this chart. Ughhhh

EF7F3149-4B56-4086-B671-47F430CCC6AC.jpeg

@NightFlower the bleeding still there not as heavy as was it's calmed a bit, have got a pad on but nothing on the pad :shrug: xx

@elmum thank you lovely lady was going to do another one but my p so diluted lol xx

Hope that line gets darker @jellybeanxx good luck with next test

@tdog I’m so happy for you. Really hoping and praying this is it

@NightFlower Hoping this next one is your cycle

@Suggerhoney thank you for making the December testing group. I will probably be joining soon.

sorry to anyone I missed

AFM I’m 11 dpo and BFN

View attachment 1112418

The only thing that gives me a tiny sliver of hope is the lh strip. It was very very light with FMU this morning. This is SMU and a big difference. Kind of see a light shadow where second line should be on HPT. also, here’s my chart. It says 12 dpo but I’m definitely 11dpo. If I hadn’t tested today, I would think I was pregnant based on this chart. Ughhhh

View attachment 1112419

Hopefully you won’t need to join the December group love. That chart is amazing and I see something on that HPT too.

im like a nervous wreck and so eager to get ovulation here just so I know my body is still working. Not ovulating really really deflated me. And has me so worried

@NightFlower the bleeding still there not as heavy as was it's calmed a bit, have got a pad on but nothing on the pad :shrug: xx

@elmum thank you lovely lady was going to do another one but my p so diluted lol xx
Sounds promising
I for got when did it start?

@elmum your chart looks amazing and the OPK is hopefully a good sign. Good luck for your next test!

@tdog I still see those and you know how long it takes those strip tests to darken up!

I just got home from football and DH picked me up some cheap tests (can’t find the pink clearblue ones I brought back from the states and I’m desperate to try them!)
Did a cheapie one but it’s 25miu/ml so wasn’t expecting anything on it but think I see something? I used a flash to get the photo (which is why there’s a weird purple blob in the corner haha) because the lightning in my bedroom isn’t great! Am I seeing things?

AF7113B1-669E-49A6-A61E-C0A19BECA564.jpeg

Jellybeanxx--i see something faint on your test. :)
Tdog--i see a faint line on the Wondfo.
Fingers crossed for you both.

AFM, I am guessing that I am 5 dpo. I have utterly no symptoms, so I am preparing myself for a negative cycle.

@elmum your chart looks amazing and the OPK is hopefully a good sign. Good luck for your next test!

@tdog I still see those and you know how long it takes those strip tests to darken up!

I just got home from football and DH picked me up some cheap tests (can’t find the pink clearblue ones I brought back from the states and I’m desperate to try them!)
Did a cheapie one but it’s 25miu/ml so wasn’t expecting anything on it but think I see something? I used a flash to get the photo (which is why there’s a weird purple blob in the corner haha) because the lightning in my bedroom isn’t great! Am I seeing things?

View attachment 1112420
I see that!!

View attachment 1112420
I see that!!!

@jellybeanxx I definitely see that fxd it turns into something, and oh man to not finding the cb pinks how gutting :cry: mine were supose to be delivered yesterday but haven't turned up as they apparently attempted to deliver it but I was in :shrug: xx

Oooh I def see that @jellybeanxx I hate those tests tho make sure it's not a shadow off the case x
@littlewitch I'm also 5dpo! I don't think I have many symptoms either but I have such a terrible cold I think its masking everything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->