• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

So so nervous to test in the morn tho :shrug: like sometime I feel like iam sometimes I don't xx

@tdog I definitely see something on that first test! Good luck for the morning! I’d looked at the pink clearblue ones on Amazon before but I remember not wanting to pay however much they were at the time lol I did get some of those in the states as well though!

@Suggerhoney glad it’s not just me that wouldn’t be able to resist buying them!

I’m really struggling to sleep tonight. It’s nearly 2am and I’m nervous about what my temps will be like in the morning. Going to try sleeping again now!

Been posting in my journal last day or so to give other ladies there time to post tests ect.. Just wanted to update here.

My tests went fainter then I ended up getting the stupid witch :witch: about half hour ago . And on time. So weird.

Anyways...

So thinking I had a cp. Stinks because we didn't get to try last 2 months as most of u know my story so won't repeat it. (In my ttc journal ) Really thought this would be it but wasn't meant to be.

Crazy enough next af due Dec 5th so I will be testing before then around Nov 29th.

That's if we get good bd in. Now I'm just thinking way ahead. Lol. I only have I think like 5 easy@home tests left. So I'll have to restock. Also think I'm just going to not track with opks I'm out of them and they messed with my head this last round. Plus it's a cray month with holidays approaching. Less stress the better.

Sorry who got af.

good luck to those testing now. hope you all get good news.
:dust:

@tdog eeeek!!! I see that! That’s definitely a BFP! Totally understand your anxiety but also very excited for you!

I’m possibly 8DPO and temps have risen again which made me happy! Tested last night and BFN. Tested again this morning and convincing myself that mayyyyybe I see something? Probably just wishful thinking!

BCA7B352-E3D4-40E6-92CC-D664B7177ACD.jpeg

Spent my morning tweaking the photo of my test to try and get the line I think I saw to be clearer.
Hahahaha I need to get out more :blush:

020B6F27-978C-4A81-8387-704392D570A3.jpeg

Hi ladies cd3 and I’m just so so nervous and scared I’m not going to ovulate this cycle either.
I know if I don’t then it’s game over for me and I’ll be leaving baby and bump because being on here would be just be too hard knowing I’m never going to get my rainbow baby. But I’m praying I do ovulate and I can finally be in the 2ww and at least stand a chance.

I see that @jellybeanxx good luck hopefully be more clearer tomorrow. Glad temp went up.

@tdog
See I told you it was implantation bleeding. Looks like a BFP on the Frer and wondfo. The easy@home I think I see a shadow but with my miscarriage I didn’t get a line on them until 11dpo.
Congratulations

@NightFlower
I am so sorry love that sucks so bad. Hopefully this cycle is the one. What cd are you on? I’m cd3.
Just praying I ovulate this cycle I’m terrified I won’t at all again:-(
TTC absolutely sucks arse :-(

Hi ladies cd3 and I’m just so so nervous and scared I’m not going to ovulate this cycle either.
I know if I don’t then it’s game over for me and I’ll be leaving baby and bump because being on here would be just be too hard knowing I’m never going to get my rainbow baby. But I’m praying I do ovulate and I can finally be in the 2ww and at least stand a chance.

I see that @jellybeanxx good luck hopefully be more clearer tomorrow. Glad temp went up.

@tdog
See I told you it was implantation bleeding. Looks like a BFP on the Frer and wondfo. The easy@home I think I see a shadow but with my miscarriage I didn’t get a line on them until 11dpo.
Congratulations

@NightFlower
I am so sorry love that sucks so bad. Hopefully this cycle is the one. What cd are you on? I’m cd3.
Just praying I ovulate this cycle I’m terrified I won’t at all again:-(
TTC absolutely sucks arse :-(
Thanks ladies and good luck.

@Suggerhoney I'm right behind you I'm cd2 today. I hope you ovulate this cycle and get you rainbow baby.

Hi ladies. Apologies if I miss anyone. Got far behind again. Tested positive for covid Thursday and been quite poorly with it. Also terrified of it harming baby. Been a wreck.

@ehjmorris I’m sorry you started bleeding. Big hugs

@NightFlower I’m sorry about the cp. I hope next cycle brings you your healthy, sticky bfp. Take care of yourself

@jellybeanxx i can see something on your test. I really hope they get darker.

@Suggerhoney i think your anovulatory cycle was down to having flu and the trauma of the bowel obstruction. That’s a lot for your body to go through. Women can have the odd anovulatory cycle. You may have had some in the past and not know because you weren’t tracking and ttc at the time. I honestly don’t think your fertility can just stop suddenly like that. Hopefully your body will feel better recovered now and you will ovulate at your normal time. I know it’s no good in me telling you not to stress as I know what it’s like myself. I’ve had 100+ days cycles in the past and you just get convinced the next cycle will be the same. But stress can also delay ovulation so please try and stay as positive as you can. Try and distract yourself with some of your hobby’s between now and then to help you relax. Sending you positive thoughts and lots of luck for this cycle.

@tdog omg, I can see all your lines. Eeeek!! I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to see this afternoons

wishing luck to anyone I’ve missed

Last edited:
Tdog--i see something faint on your most recent tests!! Good luck for your next test. :) So hopeful for you!

Thank you for looking lively ladies in all honesty I'm scared to do another one :shrug: I won't do a frer tho I think I'll leave them until morning testing lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->