• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@josephine3 hope you feel better soon!

@tdog I definitely see that! Especially on the second lot of photos you posted. Is your thermometer working okay? Your temps are so rocky, makes me wonder if there’s a technical issue there?

My temp went up again this morning so obviously I tested, if I’ve ovulated then I’m 7DPO so still early but can’t resist POAS! Pretty sure there’s nothing there!

View attachment 1112389

I just changed the battery the other day lovely so should be OK xx

Something is catching my eye @tdog best of luck for your next test!

well I spoke to soon my evening test has a pink line! However I’ve started getting tinged pink on the toilet paper :( so this is over already, been down this road too many times now to know it won’t end good.

@tdog could the temp drop be implantation? Would marry up with the spotting? X

@tdog could the temp drop be implantation? Would marry up with the spotting? X

See I thought that but it seemed to heavy for me to think implantation in the end :shrug: ff says I'm 7dpo but I'm 8dpo as I no when I ovulate I have pain :shrug: I supose now all I can do is wait and see what happens xx

Any more tests today @tdog?

If my temp is still up tomorrow I might try one of the American tests I got when I was over there, quite excited for that!

So I thought this was interesting….!
This is the box of FRERs I bought in the States. To be honest I think they’re basically the same as the UK ones but we don’t have this warning on the side! In case you can’t see it, it basically says even if you’re not pregnant, these tests detect such low levels of hcg that they might still show as positive. Might explain the ‘indent’ issue some have been having!

D1872E08-A803-4079-A37D-84C3C43AE2D4.jpeg

@jellybeanxx that's crazy!! I wonder if it means it can pick up chemicals early? Rather than not being pregnant at all!!

I think it’s normal for non pregnant women to have levels of up to 5miu/ml hcg present so if the tests are super sensitive, then if you’re higher end of normal it could show a faint line? That level then rises in pregnancy which is why other tests tend to be above 10miu/ml as a minimum. I’d read different things about how sensitive FRER are and I’ve seen it as low as 7.5miu/ml so with a margin of error and it being reasonable to assume some women will have above average levels of hcg pre pregnancy then that would explain false positives.
I’ll have to read the leaflet from the box to see if it says what the sensitivity is but I’ve read the UK ones before and don’t remember finding the levels! Maybe someone else knows more?
This sort of thing fascinates me and keeps me entertained/distracted during my weird cycles and lengthy stints of TTC :haha:

So I had a new batch of tests arrive today, didn't waste a cassette one but I did a strip, you know for quality control purposes :haha: and the bloody thing has a line on doesn't it so I'm guessing I can't trust these now as I'm only 4dpo.not sure if it will show up but if I was a few days later I'd be calling it a vv faint line x

Screenshot_20221111-224853.png Screenshot_20221111-224624.png Screenshot_20221111-224829.png

@jellybeanxx I love how people bring back souvenirs or duty free beer etc you bring back pregnancy tests :haha:

:haha: I’ve spent years on these forums seeing all the different tests the Americans have, I couldn’t resist the chance to try some! I feel like I have the weirdest hobby ever :blush:

So I had a new batch of tests arrive today, didn't waste a cassette one but I did a strip, you know for quality control purposes :haha: and the bloody thing has a line on doesn't it so I'm guessing I can't trust these now as I'm only 4dpo.not sure if it will show up but if I was a few days later I'd be calling it a vv faint line x

View attachment 1112393 View attachment 1112394 View attachment 1112395

I see it as well… are these one step tests? It’s so frustrating when stuff like this happens!

Yeah one steps with the outline of the lady of the front will the blue background x

Yeah one steps with the outline of the lady of the front will the blue background x

I’ve had the same with one steps before, I’m not a big fan of them now. I still end of buying them because of the price though :lol:

@jellybeanxx just doing couple more now as my p been so diluted :shrug: I always order my tests from amazon the American one tho its the pink dye cb and I've ordered some wondfo midstream ones also :haha: xx

So heres new tests can see something faint on them but could be nothing tbh lol xx

20221111_231929.jpg 20221111_232001.jpg 20221111_232218.jpg

@tdog I swear something is catching my eye on the easy&home and Frer.
As you would only be 8dpo I’m thinking the bleeding could be implantation. Esp as it wasn’t as heavy as normal.

@jellybeanxx
I totally would of done the same if I went to the US, I would totally be bringing pregnancy tests back for sure. They have so many more options then we do here. I’d be excited to try them out too.

@ehjmorris
Thinking of you love,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back