• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

@elmum your chart looks amazing and the OPK is hopefully a good sign. Good luck for your next test!

@tdog I still see those and you know how long it takes those strip tests to darken up!

I just got home from football and DH picked me up some cheap tests (can’t find the pink clearblue ones I brought back from the states and I’m desperate to try them!)
Did a cheapie one but it’s 25miu/ml so wasn’t expecting anything on it but think I see something? I used a flash to get the photo (which is why there’s a weird purple blob in the corner haha) because the lightning in my bedroom isn’t great! Am I seeing things?

View attachment 1112420
Definitely see that! Hoping it gets darker for you!

@tdog oh i am praying this is a sticky bean for you! Can easily see those lines on your latest!

@tdog definite bfp congrats. Praying it’s sticky and you have a stress free 9 months.

Awww ladies thank you so much haven't tested yet this morning as I'm so so nervous to, also my p was like water and plus I had night sweats last night which I always get before af so now I'm even more panicky:cry: xx

@tdog :hugs: it’s so understandable that you’d be nervous. When do think you’ll psych yourself up to test? We’re all here to virtually hold your hand!

my temp went right up again this morning which was exciting. Only had those cheap and not very sensitive tests. Going to have to get more today if I don’t find my American ones!
No real progress from last night but it’s only been 12 hours or so!

8F4D939B-39C0-459F-9E6E-E84A59B281C7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"