November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Thanks and yes they are femometer .

I love them, keep testing love because with them when I get peak the test line was darker than control line. But I can have matching and then peak like 2 or 3 hours later, when I get close to matching lines I’m like testing like every 2 hours in the day lol. Because I have missed my peak a few times. Good luck love.

my ibs is absolutely hideous but still no sign of ovulation. Cd13 now sigh

I love them, keep testing love because with them when I get peak the test line was darker than control line. But I can have matching and then peak like 2 or 3 hours later, when I get close to matching lines I’m like testing like every 2 hours in the day lol. Because I have missed my peak a few times. Good luck love.

my ibs is absolutely hideous but still no sign of ovulation. Cd13 now sigh
I like them also. Hope the ibs chills out for you and ovulation comes . Really hope you get your last baby soon.

Just took another opk and it got a high reading already at 1.03 wonder if I'm going to ovulate early this cycle only cd7. Just started having what feel like ovulation cramps.

Last cycle I didn't get my peak till cd14 which never happens way later than normal. then af came on at 4dpo.

Think the long covid symptoms and bad cold I still have are messing up my cycles. Just have to go with what the opks say and hope for the best. Glad we dtd already incase I do ovulate early we didn't miss it.

View attachment 1112113
I always am so hopeful for you, NightFlower!!

CD 1 for me. AF got me today.
Good news: My husband is suddenly 100% on board to TTC. He gives me whiplash with his change in opinion from cycle to cycle!
But for now, I am very happy about his enthusiasm.

As for this next cycle, I don't know if I will use OPK or try to "get timing right". This will be cycle #9 TTC and no amount of intense TTC has resulted in a pregnancy that sticks---so I think I may just want to loosen up about it more.

Good news: My husband is suddenly 100% on board to TTC. He gives me whiplash with his change in opinion from cycle to cycle!

As for this next cycle, I don't know if I will use OPK or try to "get timing right". This will be cycle #9 TTC and no amount of intense TTC has resulted in a pregnancy that sticks---so I think I may just want to loosen up about it more.
So happy that he is kn board with trying. Good luck!

@Suggerhoney could it be anything to do with maca or coq10 why things are taking a little while longer? Colds can definitely wreak havoc with our system especially flu where your temp is up and stuff.
Either way I hope you ov soon. If you're anything like me I can have very negative tests to the next day blazing! So fx lovely xx

@NightFlower yey for peak I have everything crossed for you this cycle xx

@littlewitch sorry about af hope its not to rough, yey about hubby on board that made me chuckle though giving you whiplash mine does that every cycle lol xx

Well still negative opk which is expected only cd14, I have watery cm always have that a while before o, my temps are all over the dam place this cycle yesterday morn was 36.99 this morn 36.37 xx

I like them also. Hope the ibs chills out for you and ovulation comes . Really hope you get your last baby soon.

Thanks love. How’s the opks today? I’m so so rooting for you my lovely.

Oh no sorry about AF love but happy hubby is on board to try. I cracked up at the whiplash part hahaha.
Hope AF isn’t too mean and time goes quickly to ovulation.

@Suggerhoney could it be anything to do with maca or coq10 why things are taking a little while longer? Colds can definitely wreak havoc with our system especially flu where your temp is up and stuff.
Either way I hope you ov soon. If you're anything like me I can have very negative tests to the next day blazing! So fx lovely xx

Well I started taking that last cycle on cd2 and Ended up ovulating early on cd11. So I’m thinking it is flu. I had over a week of fevers.

@NightFlower yey for peak I have everything crossed for you this cycle xx

@littlewitch sorry about af hope its not to rough, yey about hubby on board that made me chuckle though giving you whiplash mine does that every cycle lol xx

Well still negative opk which is expected only cd14, I have watery cm always have that a while before o, my temps are all over the dam place this cycle yesterday morn was 36.99 this morn 36.37 xx

Same here love. No watery cm or anything just bad IBS and negative opks. Cd13 today.

be so funny if we got our peak on the same day xxxx

Oh no sorry about AF love but happy hubby is on board to try. I cracked up at the whiplash part hahaha.

Well I started taking that last cycle on cd2 and Ended up ovulating early on cd11. So I’m thinking it is flu. I had over a week of fevers.

Same here love. No watery cm or anything just bad IBS and negative opks. Cd13 today.

The way my cycle is it wouldn't surprise me lol :haha: I have 5 opks left so only doing one a day tho as can't get anymore until payday and that's a while off yet xx

Opk is reading low this morning at 0.14

@tdog I’m sure your still manage to catch it just doing one a day.
This waiting for ovulation really sucks.
It was so lovely ovulating early last cycle.
My opks are still so so faint and no cm so don’t think I’m even close to ovulating yet.
My ibs is so so so bad I’ve been on the loo nearly all day. So constipated and feeling like I really need to go, hideous gripping belly ache and I just can’t go.urrghhhhh oh the joys :brat:

@Suggerhoney I'm sure I will as my surge lasts quite long time :shrug: sometimes you watch me say that and it will be a short one lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->