November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Mind if I join? I have been ttcing off and on these last few months and thought I might as well give it a go this month. I am 5dpo and plan to test on Halloween or Nov 1st.
:dust:

Hello ladies! I'll be testing in November. I hope you don't mind if I join you a little early. I'm literally having the most intense ovulation pain I've ever felt on both sides as we speak! My sister had natural fraternal twins, so I have a higher than average chance of twins, and a few times a year I feel ovulation pains on both sides and this is one of those months! I'm very happy for double the chances for a BFP and to even have a possibility for two sweet babies! I am sending all of you wonderful ladies lots and lots of baby dust.

Mind if I join? I have been ttcing off and on these last few months and thought I might as well give it a go this month. I am 5dpo and plan to test on Halloween or Nov 1st.
:dust:

Welcome :hi:
I'm 5dpo too, how are you feeling? Any symptoms out of the ordinary so far?

Good luck fx xx

@FTale & @S_Dowd welcome ladies do you want me to put you both down on front page? Good luck to you ladies xx

Opks still very negative :cry: this time last month they were nearly positive, this is so so boring waiting for dam ovulation I'm not going to stress I'm going to try and be calm and collective xx

Opks still very negative :cry: this time last month they were nearly positive, this is so so boring waiting for dam ovulation I'm not going to stress I'm going to try and be calm and collective xx

Good mental attitude lovely ❤️ stress will only delay it. You're right though it's so boring fx it'll be very soon for you xx

Good mental attitude lovely ❤️ stress will only delay it. You're right though it's so boring fx it'll be very soon for you xx

Thanks love I have 2 opks left but my mother ha ordered some more and they the cb ones the digis :shrug: I always like to use strips with them so I no :shrug: oh dear needs must lol xx

@FTale & @S_Dowd welcome ladies do you want me to put you both down on front page? Good luck to you ladies xx

Yes you can add me! I will probably start testing on or around the 6th. I'm so sorry you are still waiting for ovulation. That can be so annoying! Fingers crossed you get a surge soon. But you're right that stressing about it tends to only delay things. It's like a sick joke sometimes. It's better to relax for these things to happen, but how can we relax when we just want it to happen already?!?!?

Premom app said I got my peak at cd7 ovulated cd8. I've been testing 3/4 times a day and have gotten 2 high reading since then.

Says I'm 3dpo but when I put in my ovulation test today it reads high again and took away my peak reading at cd7. So I'm not sure if I should stop opks only have a few left and leave it as I'm 3dpo or use up the last see what they say. :shrug: we bd cd7 and cd10. I did have ovulation pain on cd8.

So confusing right now.

All good though as we got some bding in. Just not sure when I should start taking hpts.

Not sure if I missed my surge or not opks are driving me crazy. Don't think I'll use them again. :brat:

Screenshot_20221026-131011_Premom.jpg Screenshot_20221028-080931_Premom.jpg

Premom app said I got my peak at cd7 ovulated cd8. I've been testing 3/4 times a day and have gotten 2 high reading since then.

Says I'm 3dpo but when I put in my ovulation test today it reads high again and took away my peak reading at cd7. So I'm not sure if I should stop opks only have a few left and leave it as I'm 3dpo or use up the last see what they say. :shrug: we bd cd7 and cd10. I did have ovulation pain on cd8.

So confusing right now.

All good though as we got some bding in. Just not sure when I should start taking hpts.

Not sure if I missed my surge or not opks are driving me crazy. Don't think I'll use them again. :brat:

View attachment 1112130 View attachment 1112131
Oh Night flower! This sounds like my experience with OPKs. I found them infuriating and confusing. I swear mine never looked quite positive, but I would have fertile CM and feel like I was ovulating and then bam my temp would go up a. Day or two later. So I knew I was ovulating, but those stupid strips would never go completely positive. I guess my body doesn't need quite as much LH to release eggs as the average person? I don't know. They drove me nuts so I stopped using them. I know they work great for some people, but not for me. I now track ovulation from my own body. I typically ovulate on the last day I have EWCM +/- 24 hrs. My cervix is also usually really high and soft. And I generally dry up the day after. No matter what the OPKs would say, my body signals are pretty much always right. Sometimes I'll get a fake out and I'll have EWCM and then dry up for a day and then it comes back. But I always ovulate the last day I have it, so if it comes back I know the first time was just a fake out lol. So maybe try to figure out your own body's signs? I highly recommend charting your basal temperature to help you learn if you haven't tried that before. And if I'm not 100% sure, I always pick the later date for testing. That way I don't think I'm late for my period when really I just ovulated later than I thought that month. I hope this is helpful to you. ❤❤❤

Oh Night flower! This sounds like my experience with OPKs. I found them infuriating and confusing. I swear mine never looked quite positive, but I would have fertile CM and feel like I was ovulating and then bam my temp would go up a. Day or two later. So I knew I was ovulating, but those stupid strips would never go completely positive. I guess my body doesn't need quite as much LH to release eggs as the average person? I don't know. They drove me nuts so I stopped using them. I know they work great for some people, but not for me. I now track ovulation from my own body. I typically ovulate on the last day I have EWCM +/- 24 hrs. My cervix is also usually really high and soft. And I generally dry up the day after. No matter what the OPKs would say, my body signals are pretty much always right. Sometimes I'll get a fake out and I'll have EWCM and then dry up for a day and then it comes back. But I always ovulate the last day I have it, so if it comes back I know the first time was just a fake out lol. So maybe try to figure out your own body's signs? I highly recommend charting your basal temperature to help you learn if you haven't tried that before. And if I'm not 100% sure, I always pick the later date for testing. That way I don't think I'm late for my period when really I just ovulated later than I thought that month. I hope this is helpful to you. ❤❤❤
I was tracking bbt but I'm have bad insomnia so was hard to do so I stopped. Pretty sure I didn't ovulate cd7 might have got ready to or it was false.. but I am about to ovulate now. I know my body very well its just been off since September after having covid for 10 days.

That’s definitely positive!
Thanks for replying sweetie.
So glad we got to dtd on Monday and yesterday and hopefully will again tomorrow or Sunday. not sure if Monday will count though but hey I'm happy for now. Should have some :spermy: waiting on the egg when it gets there. Thought pos opk on cd7 was wrong and Was starting to think I missed my peak. I have I think 4 opks left. I might as well use them up.

How is this cycle going for your OH?

@NightFlower that is definitely positive fxd, do you want me to change your testing day? Xx

@S_Dowd it is so frustrating as I don't no where I stand atm but I'm being calm about it all right now lol but as you say how can we be so calm when the wait is awful xx

@NightFlower that is definitely positive fxd, do you want me to change your testing day? Xx

@S_Dowd it is so frustrating as I don't no where I stand atm but I'm being calm about it all right now lol but as you say how can we be so calm when the wait is awful xx
Give me a few days then I'll have you change it to a later date O:)

So confusing right now.

View attachment 1112130 View attachment 1112131
How confusing for you @NightFlower !
Your newer tests look darker so I'm stumped! If you dtd and cover your bases then at least you know you've done what you can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->