November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

I have things going on but not sure if they mean anything. Chilly at night starting 4dpo, sore nips since night of 3dpo and cm has felt like it usually does right before af shows. So uh, lol who knows. The weirds thing had to be the constant chills in my legs at night. Oh and last night and today light cramping. Are you feeling anything?

Hi @tdog hey there Hugs. Can you put me down for Nov 1st? I will prob sneak a test in on Halloween but have been good for the first time ever and not tested. Normally by now I’d be ‘tracking’ my cheapies. FX you get a peak soon.

I've seen elsewhere someone having being cold as a symptom like cannot warm up.
I'm the polar opposite I am roasting it's like the heating is on constantly. My cm had been different this cycle and I feel very 'normal' this cycle too so hoping that is a sign. Few niggles off and on but not my usual cramps throughout tww. Guess only time will tell x

@FTale that's usually my tell tale sign I get really cold and I always get a pregnancy cold aswell fxd xx

@ehjmorris I'll pop ya down love good luck xx

@FTale that's usually my tell tale sign I get really cold and I always get a pregnancy cold aswell fxd xx

@ehjmorris I'll pop ya down love good luck xx

I've been poorly since O day, I always get pregnancy flu but usually around when af is due it starts. Last pregnancy however I had no idea until I almost vommed in my coffee, tested and bam!

This cycle had been weird. I'm 6 dpo and other than today feeling a bit of ovary pain and niggles I've had none of my usual cramping. My cm is dry and tacky and scant rather than creamy and in abundance. I've been roasting hot which I had my previous pregnancies too.
I'm also not obsessed with testing this month - I think I'm so terrified of seeing another bfn that it's putting me off lol. All I can do is wait x

@angelbump that's all you can do love I no what you mean about seeing bfns all the time it drains ya xx

@tdog and @angelbump seeing those bfns is torture.

I never thought I would ever be like 'nah, not even gonna bother' cause I love peeing on stuff. Kind of like my scratch off lotto tickets...hehehe...never win big on those or its the same amount I paid for them which I equate to evap lines ](*,) UGH. Well I am off to laying back down. Hubby has tucked me in to get more sleep after I couldn't stomach all my breakfast. Me thinks its a case of the cruds. I am probably out this cycle already but my heart is always full watching you ladies work on 'making baby'. Sprinkling heaps of baby dust on all y'all. Hugs!!

@cazza22 wow look how far you are now WOW I would have been induced 22nd or 23rd December them dates will hurt me most :cry: thanks for pooping in lovely lady xxx

@NightFlower cd18 for me and no sign of ovulation just yet just taking each day as it comes now xx

@cazza22 wow look how far you are now WOW I would have been induced 22nd or 23rd December them dates will hurt me most :cry: thanks for pooping in lovely lady xxx

@NightFlower cd18 for me and no sign of ovulation just yet just taking each day as it comes now xx

@tdog 'pooping in' made me laugh out loud haha ;)

@tdog and @angelbump seeing those bfns is torture.

I never thought I would ever be like 'nah, not even gonna bother' cause I love peeing on stuff. Kind of like my scratch off lotto tickets...hehehe...never win big on those or its the same amount I paid for them which I equate to evap lines ](*,) UGH. Well I am off to laying back down. Hubby has tucked me in to get more sleep after I couldn't stomach all my breakfast. Me thinks its a case of the cruds. I am probably out this cycle already but my heart is always full watching you ladies work on 'making baby'. Sprinkling heaps of baby dust on all y'all. Hugs!!
Could very well be a good sign too....lower immune system due to cooking a teeny tiny human? Possibly?

Hope you feel better soon lovely x

Totally trying not to get my hopes up here ladies but checked my CM earlier (TMI WARNING) when wiping and it was snotty colour almost like a yellowy browny tinge. I NEVER get anything mid cycle at all, I have no spotting and when af starts she just starts full flow (like the bitch she is) I'm hoping so much this could be from implantation although 6dpo seems very early doesn't it??

I'm telling myself I've got a UTI or something as the urge to pee has come on very suddenly today although I'm not peeing more per se just when I need to go....I NEED to go. Other than that and feeling tired I feel absolutely normal! That in itself is weird. But hey ho ](*,)

@tdog

That's all we can do is take it a day at a time. How are your ovulation tests looking? I only have one left went through so many this cycle. Probably use it tomorrow. Hope ovulation comes soon for you.

Great line. Good luck :dust:

Thanks Bev I'm happy with how this cycle is going.

Totally trying not to get my hopes up here ladies but checked my CM earlier (TMI WARNING) when wiping and it was snotty colour almost like a yellowy browny tinge. I NEVER get anything mid cycle at all, I have no spotting and when af starts she just starts full flow (like the bitch she is) I'm hoping so much this could be from implantation although 6dpo seems very early doesn't it??

I'm telling myself I've got a UTI or something as the urge to pee has come on very suddenly today although I'm not peeing more per se just when I need to go....I NEED to go. Other than that and feeling tired I feel absolutely normal! That in itself is weird. But hey ho ](*,)
That CM sounds very promising. Good luck sweetheart ❤

Oh huny I Hope I don't bring with me bad reminders babe I'm sorry if My posting does that . Miss you n sugg so much in our group :( I'm always stalking to see how you're getting on and willing on these BFPs. It'll happen my girl.
I can't actually believe how quick the weeks have flown It's madness. I've still not been given my c section date but they said around 38 weeks so no matter what I'll be January still x
Rooting for you so much T :cloud9:[/QUOTE

Not sure why my reply has gone in your message bit babe above :shrug: I swear me and tech is just dangerous x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->