November sparkles ☆testing thread☆

Got my real peak this morning yay \\:D/:dance:
Knew cd7 was way to early. Having ewcm with a dot of pink CM when I wiped, ovulation cramps/pressure. Praying we get to dtd tomorrow. If not I'm okay with it.
Come on eggy!! Please be the one!!

Thanks for the good luck ladies

@tdog can you please change my date to the 5th I'll be 7dpo. Thanks love.
... Let the tww begin hoping it goes by fast :boat:

Screenshot_20221028-131618_Premom.jpg 20221028_131315.jpg

Ahhh DH is working from home today so we BDed at lunch, but he couldn't finish. Grrrr. Combination of too much EWCM (not enough friction lol), he got overheated, and I think he was stressed about needing to go back to work lol. We're going to try again later. Wish us luck! Based on my intense O pain on both sides yesterday I'm guessing I ovulated at some point while I was sleeping, so hopefully we can make this happen today while the egg or eggs are still hanging around . There should already be some swimmers up there, but I'll feel better if we can get some bonus swimmers up there today just to make sure lol

Think I added everyone please let me no if I've missed anyone good luck my lovely ladies xx

:dust:

Good luck to everyone getting ready to O or waiting to test. I'm sure we will see a bunch of :bfp:s in a few weeks. I'm rooting for all of us!

:dust:

Welcome :hi:
I'm 5dpo too, how are you feeling? Any symptoms out of the ordinary so far?

Good luck fx xx

I have things going on but not sure if they mean anything. Chilly at night starting 4dpo, sore nips since night of 3dpo and cm has felt like it usually does right before af shows. So uh, lol who knows. The weirds thing had to be the constant chills in my legs at night. Oh and last night and today light cramping. Are you feeling anything?

@FTale & @S_Dowd welcome ladies do you want me to put you both down on front page? Good luck to you ladies xx

Hi @tdog hey there Hugs. Can you put me down for Nov 1st? I will prob sneak a test in on Halloween but have been good for the first time ever and not tested. Normally by now I’d be ‘tracking’ my cheapies. FX you get a peak soon.

@FTale I've popped you down for the 1st lovely :flower: sometimes it's nice to take a break from tracking and stuff and just take the relaxed approach I have everything crossed for you and all the lovely ladies on this thread, so wanting to see loads and loads of :bfp: on here xx

Premom app said I got my peak at cd7 ovulated cd8. I've been testing 3/4 times a day and have gotten 2 high reading since then.

Says I'm 3dpo but when I put in my ovulation test today it reads high again and took away my peak reading at cd7. So I'm not sure if I should stop opks only have a few left and leave it as I'm 3dpo or use up the last see what they say. :shrug: we bd cd7 and cd10. I did have ovulation pain on cd8.

So confusing right now.

All good though as we got some bding in. Just not sure when I should start taking hpts.

Not sure if I missed my surge or not opks are driving me crazy. Don't think I'll use them again. :brat:

View attachment 1112130 View attachment 1112131
I would say by simply looking at the opks that your peak was CD 9 704 pm. So you ovulated on CD 9 or 10. You are definitely in with a chance. :)

I would say by simply looking at the opks that your peak was CD 9 704 pm. So you ovulated on CD 9 or 10. You are definitely in with a chance. :)
Did you see my opks from today definitely positive. So do u think I still ovulated on cd9? Im CD 11 now got my peak this morning and Still looks positive now at 9:30pm just took a new opk.

Screenshot_20221028-212829_Premom.jpg

NightFlower --I wrote that first response before I saw your OPK from today. The OPK from morning of today definitely looks peak!! It was a dye stealer. I think your timing is good. :)

NightFlower --I wrote that first response before I saw your OPK from today. The OPK from morning of today definitely looks peak!! It was a dye stealer. I think your timing is good. :)
Thanks love and good luck to you FX

Well just took another opk and it looks positive to me. Top took first and bottom just now..looks positive right? Glad we dtd yesterday and hopefully will tomorrow.

View attachment 1112134 View attachment 1112135

Definitely positive! I ahve no idea why your premon app put your cd7 test as above 1 when it doesnt look anywhere near positive to me? This opk now is 100% a positive thats so dark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->