November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

So I'm waiting on my blood test to get back to check my thyroid.I don't think I have a problem with it but because I've been ovulating late my ob wanted to check.I am really nervous though.i keep reminding myself my ovulation is most likely late because I've only had four periods since I had our daughter and none of them have been normal

So I'm waiting on my blood test to get back to check my thyroid.I don't think I have a problem with it but because I've been ovulating late my ob wanted to check.I am really nervous though.i keep reminding myself my ovulation is most likely late because I've only had four periods since I had our daughter and none of them have been normal

hope your thyroid is normal!
If its not, let us know! I have hypothyroidism since i was a young girl and every time i give birth i get postpartum thyroiditis. Even though this condition sucks, its one of the easiest conditions to treat. I def ovulate late when its not being properly treated so it could be one reason. but also bc you had a baby not so long ago that could totally be why too :hugs:

Yeah, I tested today....2dpo....BFN. :rofl:

I have no self control when it comes to testing!

Thank God Im not the only one who does this crazy stuff!! :haha:
I test waaayyyyyy too early knowing full well its too early:

:haha: i'll jump on this train! I hate being a POAS Addict! :blush: I say i'll start testing at 10DPOs (i have a 10 day LP) but i know darn well i'll test way before that :blush: no shame ladies. no shame :lol:

Thank you Guppy.I really appreciate the support.Im not sure how long I have to wait for results.They said they would send a letter no matter what the results where but if I hear something sooner than later it isn't a good sign.

Thank you Guppy.I really appreciate the support.Im not sure how long I have to wait for results.They said they would send a letter no matter what the results where but if I hear something sooner than later it isn't a good sign.

hopefully it wont be long. It will all depend on the lab and where you got it done at. One lab ive gone to does their own testing and they get results in less than a day. other places are slow and have to send it out so it takes longer. plus if you wait for a letter that will take a couple of days. honestly i would call a few days after the lab is done. Im sure they would tell you over the phone too. Just make sure you ask for actual numbers. There are old number values that turns out were still hypothyroid. The standards are much more strict now but not all docs are up on it (which is scary), so what im saying is, dont take "normal" as gosspel. either way, call and get the hard numbers. TSH should be 0.50-3.5 (and actually a more optimal level is .5-3.0). the older traditional docs will say normal is 0.5-5.0 PLEASE GET A SECOND OPINION if this is your case! that is DEF hypothyroid according to my endocrinologist and a few other doctors ive had. bc otherwise it goes left untreated. Anywho, sorry im ranting haha hope it turns out fine and thats not the issue :hugs:

there are things you can do to ov. sooner, if thats ever anything you want to check out. but first and foremost the thyroid is a good place to start :flower:

Thanks again Guppy! Very happy you gave me those numbers so I will know what to look for.As for ovulating earlier, I was going to try soy iso next cycle and see if it does anything

:happydance:Hi ladies,

May i join u all ladies. I am 5dpo today. I will be testing on November 11th. This is our 6th month trying. I am 27 and DH is 30.

Good luck to all of u.

Is it possible to ovulate and not get EWCM? I always feel the symptoms of ovulation, and my cervix seems as tho ovulation is happening, but haven't had EWCM?

Is it possible to ovulate and not get EWCM? I always feel the symptoms of ovulation, and my cervix seems as tho ovulation is happening, but haven't had EWCM?

my doctor as well as previous doctors (and online research) says ABSOLUTELY!!!

Thanks again Guppy! Very happy you gave me those numbers so I will know what to look for.As for ovulating earlier, I was going to try soy iso next cycle and see if it does anything

i tried soy iso to induce ovulation (im a BFing mom and havnt had my first PP cycle yet) and it worked :D
Also there have been a number of women who on bnb who took soy to either induce ov. or to ovulate a little earlier (if they tend to ov. later) and most seem to have success :D

my doctor as well as previous doctors (and online research) says ABSOLUTELY!!!

i think so :) just means your more acidic.
if you want more EWCM you can try EPO. but hopefully you'll get a :bfp: and wont have to worry about it :D

Guppy-What days do did you take the soy? I was going to try cd 3-7. To the poster who asked about the EWCM I have never seen myself have any but I know you can still ovulate and get pregnant

Guppy-What days do did you take the soy? I was going to try cd 3-7. To the poster who asked about the EWCM I have never seen myself have any but I know you can still ovulate and get pregnant

My situation was a little atypical because i havn't had cycles yet. Ive been temping and checking signs and using OPKs since i gave birth. Up until a couple of days ago i hadn't ov.ed and i havn't had any cycles. So for me i just started it randomly. (somewhere around CD 265 or something like that :haha:). I pretty much knew, based on my cycle history while BFing, that i wasn't going to ov. until i was done BFing, and i didn't want to be done, so i just started the soy randomly and took it for 5 days. I know thats frawned upon by most ppl but i had to do what i had to do. With that said, if i had cycles, i would do CD3-7. Based on what ive read, i think thats the most optimal time. So i think thats a good idea :thumbup:

I will be testing on november 15. I really doubt it will be positive though. :cry:

Good luck to everyone and I hope we all get our positives this month and if not this month then very soon. lol.

:dust:

Platinumvague, I also took the soy to induce ovulation and did it cd3-7 and o'ed cd14 :)

Thanks ladies! It decided then.I'll try it cd 3-7.I looked for a clearblue fertility monitor in the stores today with no luck :( I might get one but I'm not to sure yet

Okay ladies, I am off to Vegas for the next 4 days!! So I won't be updating the list til I get home on Tuesday the 6th! Do please don't think I have abandoned you!! I'm really looking forward tO seeing everyone's results when I get home!!

Xoxo

Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!

I will be testing this month (how is it November already?!), but I'm not sure exactly which day since I'm still waiting to ovulate. Should be soon, though! Most likely will be testing around the 18th-20th, but I'll give you THE day once I ovulate.

This cycle I'm taking B6 (to try to lengthen my LP), doing SMEP and using softcups. It's been interesting so far... Sure hope this is my month!

Hello ladies got my bfp this morning - Due date Saturday 13th July

Was supposed to be testing on the 3rd but couldn't wait and got my BFP on a cb digital this morning :)

Thank you for all the support x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"