November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hello ladies got my bfp this morning - Due date Saturday 13th July

Was supposed to be testing on the 3rd but couldn't wait and got my BFP on a cb digital this morning :)

Thank you for all the support x

Congratulations :happydance:

Thank you! Really can't believe it... Still feels totally unreal :0

Waiting for the doctors to open so i can ring and book an appointment lol

x

Hello ladies got my bfp this morning - Due date Saturday 13th July

Was supposed to be testing on the 3rd but couldn't wait and got my BFP on a cb digital this morning :)

Thank you for all the support x

Congratulations!!!

Thank you! Really can't believe it... Still feels totally unreal :0

Waiting for the doctors to open so i can ring and book an appointment lol

x

A massive congratulations to you misshastings!! H&H 9 months :cloud9: x

Thanks ladies! It decided then.I'll try it cd 3-7.I looked for a clearblue fertility monitor in the stores today with no luck :( I might get one but I'm not to sure yet

Platinumvague - I bought my monitor online. They're a little cheaper and sometimes some with a free box of sticks. Im in Ireland, so the site I used is no good to you, but Im sure if you google you'll find the same thing.
Just thought Id mention it as they're very expensive so every little saving helps!

Thanks ladies! It decided then.I'll try it cd 3-7.I looked for a clearblue fertility monitor in the stores today with no luck :( I might get one but I'm not to sure yet

Platinumvague - I bought my monitor online. They're a little cheaper and sometimes some with a free box of sticks. Im in Ireland, so the site I used is no good to you, but Im sure if you google you'll find the same thing.
Just thought Id mention it as they're very expensive so every little saving helps!

Thank you.They are very expensive! I seen them on amazon for $176.That include the monitor and 30 test strips.Im still not sure if I can bring myself to spend that much.That $176 could go towards the daughter I have now.

yea, Its pretty much the same price here. Pricey enough, but when we decided to start trying we decided it was the best option for us as I have PCOS and it could take a while (though still hoping it wont!) Think about it anyway :hugs:
:dust:

Hi Girls! Hope all is well with you. I've been away since Sunday evening in the Lake District - It would have been lovely had it not rained heavily every single day! Argh!

Anyway, I'm now CD15 I think and we're still yet to BD! Hubby has had Flu and doesn't seem to have gotten over it yet. He feels alright in himself but apparently things aren't working for him at the moment as I'd asked him to renew his swimmers and he couldn't manage it! If he's not over it in the next couple of days, I'll be out for this cycle as I'm due to O CD21/22 so really need to be BD'ing every/every other day right now :(

Congrats on the recent BFP!

Right now I wish I had one! I'm feeling a little frustrated.Im going on my third day of a very positive OPK.The test line came up right away and is much darker than the control.I don't know if I'm going to ovulate this cycle or not.Im hoping I did.Im ready for a negative test so I can say I'm at least 1 dpo.

Right now I wish I had one! I'm feeling a little frustrated.Im going on my third day of a very positive OPK.The test line came up right away and is much darker than the control.I don't know if I'm going to ovulate this cycle or not.Im hoping I did.Im ready for a negative test so I can say I'm at least 1 dpo.

:( I am not even getting the faint line on the OPK at the minute. Once I start getting the lines where I find it difficult to see if it's darker I'll use the smiley digital ones! I'm hoping it won't be too long though!

:( I am not even getting the faint line on the OPK at the minute. Once I start getting the lines where I find it difficult to see if it's darker I'll use the smiley digital ones! I'm hoping it won't be too long though!

Do you want to trade OPKs :haha:.Seriously though maybe you are having a cycle like mine.I used to ovulate on cd14 and I'm going on CD 23 and I still have no idea.I wish I could temp but I'm up so much during the night I don't think it would be a reliable way to tell.Good luck to us!

Do you want to trade OPKs :haha:.Seriously though maybe you are having a cycle like mine.I used to ovulate on cd14 and I'm going on CD 23 and I still have no idea.I wish I could temp but I'm up so much during the night I don't think it would be a reliable way to tell.Good luck to us!

Last month I got positive OPK on CD21 and 22 I think. Which was much later in my cycle than I'd assumed I'd O as I'd only been using a period tracker thing for the first 5 months TTC and it had my O date as CD15 which was SOOO wrong so we'd been BD'ing wrongly forever!!!

Well it looks like I O'd yesterday! My temp spike looks really good for it! I just hope us :sex: last night wasn't too late.

Well it looks like I O'd yesterday! My temp spike looks really good for it! I just hope us :sex: last night wasn't too late.

Have another go tonight and tomorrow for good measure! Doesn't temps normally dip at ovulation? Yours look pretty stable for 3 days.

Sorry to hear of the OPK troubles ladies!!! I hate OPKs, some brands [like Answer] I never get a +, even though I know I ovulate regularly!! And some [like Wondfo] they show positive for a week or more sometimes!!

I can't win. lol

Mom2pne, good luck! Hope you caught the egg!

Noo, OMG. That's terrible! I can't imagine BDing for months only to find out that it was all in vain :( Hopefully now that you know, you will fall pregnant, like, immediately :flower:

AFM, I'm only 3dpo!!! I feel like this 2ww is going to last a lifetime this month. To cheer myself up, I bought 60 IC strips on Ebay and a couple boxes of FRER at walmart to add to my stash; the stash I promised my DH that I wouldn't compile this month!

DH and I made a deal; if I get caught testing, he will kill one of my chickens [I breed and raise UK lined show Orpingtons...] And I hand raise them all from day one, so I'd be devastated if he actually kept his word....lol...but he won't, because if he eats my chickens, I can't make any money! LMAO.

I'll probably start testing at 6dpo now, as my doctor prescribed me the prednisone steroid and I'm to start it at BFP....so I want to know ASAP if I'm pregnant or not so that I can start taking it!

Hope everyone else is well!

So I went out today and bought the answer brand OPKs... I took one since I'm one cd 13, and it had a line but to dark enough to be positive... That was at 12:30pm and it's now 3:08 and I'm starting to feel my "usual" O pains... Cramping in my right hip area.... Thinking I might take another test, do you think it could be darker in the 3 hours since I've taken the first one?? This would be our first month TTCing so maybe I'm just symptom spotting for O :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->