November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

:hi: there! Id lve to join!
My offical test date is nov 9th but ill probable cave before then :blush: im now 2DPOs. Im thrilled to finally be able to say i Ov.ed! This was month four of ttc without cycles. I had to induce them with soy isoflavones on account of lactation amnnorreh. I didnt want to stop bfing ds2 for another baby, so i was excited this worked! On account of severe pelvic organ prolapses and progressing endoetriosis weve been advised to have our last baby now. Cant eleve i could potentially have 3 under 3 :shock:
Ironically enough, if this cycle is a success ill be due july 23rd. I was due w ds1 august 23rd, 2010 and ds2 february 23rd, 2012

Hi all, I will be testing around the 9th! Good luck everyone. Xo

I'm trying to hold out until then as well!! FX for you!!

Thankyou! I'm 5 dpo today, how many dpo are you? The two week wait is the worst isn't it!

It really is, im going crazy!! It has been hard for me to pinpoint my o bc this is my 1st cycle after having a d&c so I'm not sure how regular it is going to be, plus I didn't use OPKs. My Calender says I was supposed to O on Friday, CD16, but I have horrible cramps on Monday, CD18, so I must have O'd somewhere around there lol. I'm anywhere from 4-2 dpo. So frustrating! Are you having any symptoms yet?

I'm sorry to hear of your miscarriage) :
I had one on august 22nd. Mine was natural no need for a d&c. My cycle resumed right after which was a blessing. We've been trying ever since but haven't had any luck as yet.
I dont really have symptoms other than a huge appetite which isn't like me at all and some cramps.I'm trying to not get carried away symptom spotting this round, it ends up a massive drainer when the witch shows up.
How are you feeling?
I read your apparently super fertile after a d&c so I hope that holds true
For you. Fingers crossed!!

Happy Halloween ladies! How is everyone today?? Staying out of that candy?? (me neither)

My chart is stressing me out, FF took my crosshairs away, although I really feel like I O'd on CD 14... so thats what I'm going to keep telling myself.

Symptom question for you guys, the last 2 days i have been feeling like I have a bladder infection, although not quite, it doesnt hurt to pee, and when I get the urge to, there is always something there. (usually with a UTI i get the urge, but I dont have to)

Anyways, it went away all on its own and now I just have this dull heavy feeling... anybody ever have something like that as a pregnancy symptom? (grasping at straws)

:dust:

Wow...that chart looks super good!!! FX that huge rise and dip was implantation!! I had the dull heavy feeling when I was pregnant...but also got it after my mc...so not sure what it is...very hopeful for you though!! :flower:

I think that big rise had something to do with the couple glasses of wine the night beofre :blush:

But thanks for looking!! :hugs:

Bwahahaha!! Still...you never know :D :dust:

:D How are you doing girl? Gearing up here to O now any minute hey?

Oooh I hope so...I hope so very much lol...TMI alert but got my first bout of EWCM this morning....c'mon OPK's...I am fed up of spending a fortune on smileys!! lol :/

Fingers tightly crossed for you!! :) xx

Can I join please? I was on another thread for November but it kind of seemed like if you weren't in the "click" they didn't talk to you :(.this is our first month TTC after having our daughter five months ago.I got my smiley on a digi ovulation test today.BD earlier and will do the same tomarrow.Ill be testing on the 9th

Welcome hun! :flower:

Hi everyone! I posted earlier but must have been missed for the dates page. But it has been great to see everyone's progress! I hope I get put on the list this time. :) I will be testing on the 16th. I just got off of Implanon on the 17th, and everything has been back to normal, so we are hoping that all goes well!
Good luck to everyone!

I'm sorry I missed you! Got you now though ;)

I got my second positive OPK today.the test line came up before the control so defiantly should ovulate soon! Poor hubby is tired of BD though and I kind of am too.We started last Tuesday because all of my period/ovulation trackers said i should ovulate on Sunday but I never did.So question for everyone.Is it necessary to BD tomarrow too? Like I mentioned before,yesterday and today I got my positve OPK and we BD twice yesterday and will BD again tonight.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH 6 more days to test but feeling nauseous which is NOT one of my pms symptoms...but cramps are but all i have are light crampy feeling...hmmmmmmmmmmm

also grasping at damn straws lol

I got my second positive OPK today.the test line came up before the control so defiantly should ovulate soon! Poor hubby is tired of BD though and I kind of am too.We started last Tuesday because all of my period/ovulation trackers said i should ovulate on Sunday but I never did.So question for everyone.Is it necessary to BD tomarrow too? Like I mentioned before,yesterday and today I got my positve OPK and we BD twice yesterday and will BD again tonight.

I would if I were you! They say the best is to do it the day before, the day of and the day after ovulation... and then skip a day and do one more for good measure ;)

I dont think hubby will mind :)

I'm not sure.He probably would mind but would do it for me.Poor guy! I keep telling him "just one more night" and its going on night 7 of BD..

:wave: Hi. I'm in my first ever month of TTC/NTNP (not sure where I fall lol)
I'm 8DPO today and we've decided not to test until the 7th but no way am I going to last that long! I bought a couple of sneaky tests today and might poas tomorrow morning even though I know I'm daft doing it. I've the odd symptom but with my last I had no idea I was pregnant as my symptoms were the same as they are for AF.

I'm going to be testing on the 9th!!!

If I can force myself to wait that long. I just went out and stocked up on walmart .88 tests [I've got 27! lol]

Hopefully this is our sticky month!

I keep telling myself that I was conceived in November so maybe that will make this month extra lucky :mrgreen:

I want to join! I'm 7 dpo and my test date is November 8th, although I will probably test early starting Sunday :)

Oooh can I be added to the list please. I am 4dpo and am due AF on the 12th.

:dust: to all x

Yeah, I tested today....2dpo....BFN. :rofl:

I have no self control when it comes to testing!

Yeah, I tested today....2dpo....BFN. :rofl:

I have no self control when it comes to testing!

Thank God Im not the only one who does this crazy stuff!! :haha:
I test waaayyyyyy too early knowing full well its too early, but still my heart sinks with a bfn!
You think I'd learn :dohh: Gona try hold out this month :thumbup:

confetti83
Mummysbump
Babybeanjan27

Did you girls test today??? We are anxiously waiting! FX! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member