November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Happy Halloween ladies! How is everyone today?? Staying out of that candy?? (me neither)

My chart is stressing me out, FF took my crosshairs away, although I really feel like I O'd on CD 14... so thats what I'm going to keep telling myself.

Symptom question for you guys, the last 2 days i have been feeling like I have a bladder infection, although not quite, it doesnt hurt to pee, and when I get the urge to, there is always something there. (usually with a UTI i get the urge, but I dont have to)

Anyways, it went away all on its own and now I just have this dull heavy feeling... anybody ever have something like that as a pregnancy symptom? (grasping at straws)

:dust:

Wow...that chart looks super good!!! FX that huge rise and dip was implantation!! I had the dull heavy feeling when I was pregnant...but also got it after my mc...so not sure what it is...very hopeful for you though!! :flower:

I think that big rise had something to do with the couple glasses of wine the night beofre :blush:

But thanks for looking!! :hugs:

Bwahahaha!! Still...you never know :D :dust:

Happy Halloween ladies! How is everyone today?? Staying out of that candy?? (me neither)

My chart is stressing me out, FF took my crosshairs away, although I really feel like I O'd on CD 14... so thats what I'm going to keep telling myself.

Symptom question for you guys, the last 2 days i have been feeling like I have a bladder infection, although not quite, it doesnt hurt to pee, and when I get the urge to, there is always something there. (usually with a UTI i get the urge, but I dont have to)

Anyways, it went away all on its own and now I just have this dull heavy feeling... anybody ever have something like that as a pregnancy symptom? (grasping at straws)

Wow...that chart looks super good!!! FX that huge rise and dip was implantation!! I had the dull heavy feeling when I was pregnant...but also got it after my mc...so not sure what it is...very hopeful for you though!! :flower:

I think that big rise had something to do with the couple glasses of wine the night beofre :blush:

But thanks for looking!! :hugs:

Bwahahaha!! Still...you never know :D :dust:

:D How are you doing girl? Gearing up here to O now any minute hey?

Hey Tess2012 :wave: - I was originally down for Nov 24th but I O'd today so il be testing Nov 14th now. I just seen you had me on the list, if i could be moved please. Thanks so much. very excited to see how many bfp's we get!!

Hi Tess2012

Would you add for Nov. 4th testing.

BTW you are testing on my birthday. Good luck to you :)

Thank you

9th Nov please.. still so far away! booooo xxxxxx thanks chick xxx

Well Ladies! October was a bust, so here we are! Lets make this happen! This month I plan on laying off on the evening primrose and see if that may have been the reason I ovulated so late last month. With a luteal phase 10 days long, it makes things kind of difficult. So this month is OPK's, Vitamin E, Prenatals, Pre seed and soft cups. I want this baby!!! :thumbup:

Let me know your test date and I'll add you to this first post and keep updating the results.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Nov 1st:

glarson1129 :bfp:
confetti83
Mummysbump
Babybeanjan27

Nov 2nd:

godsentangel
lilmonkey86

Nov 3rd:

Louisa90
Khaleesi
mspotter
misshastings

Nov 4th:

hopingbfp
sunshine85
Eve2012

Nov 5th:

Natzie
Mrs Excited

Nov 7th:

Gumpyttc5
babyhopes2010
tryn4
Jelly.Bean
elleff

Nov 8th:

Tess2012
Bea1986

Nov 9th:

KelseyK
rain31
gem1905

Nov 10th:

musicjunkiee

Nov 11th:

Mrs. 2010
Gem1210390

Nov 12th:

carlywarly

Nov 13th:

graysmommy

Nov 14th:

jamesmomma201
ttcforaminius
PinkRuby
Shantelleyrae
Cutler101
ready2Bmum
Nov 15th:

mom2pne
corkey

Nov 16th:

TTCnov2012

Nov 17th:

acs512
Misscalais

Nov 18th:

Noo

Nov 19th:

morasmum
kittiecat
LEW32

Nov 20th:

bellablue
MrsMurphy2Be

Nov 30th:

rosieNo2
sunshine85

Hey hun, can you put me down for nov. 24! :thumbup:

Hi Tess :)

Could you put me down for the 20th please but I know ill Poas before then :)

Thanks Hun xx

Congrats to the lady who got her :bfp: very exciting. I'm still waiting to O. Wish it would hurry up already :brat: lol

Hi all, I will be testing around the 9th! Good luck everyone. Xo

I'm trying to hold out until then as well!! FX for you!!

Thankyou! I'm 5 dpo today, how many dpo are you? The two week wait is the worst isn't it!

It really is, im going crazy!! It has been hard for me to pinpoint my o bc this is my 1st cycle after having a d&c so I'm not sure how regular it is going to be, plus I didn't use OPKs. My Calender says I was supposed to O on Friday, CD16, but I have horrible cramps on Monday, CD18, so I must have O'd somewhere around there lol. I'm anywhere from 4-2 dpo. So frustrating! Are you having any symptoms yet?

Can I join please? I was on another thread for November but it kind of seemed like if you weren't in the "click" they didn't talk to you :(.this is our first month TTC after having our daughter five months ago.I got my smiley on a digi ovulation test today.BD earlier and will do the same tomarrow.Ill be testing on the 9th

I'm out ladies. My spotting is a lil bright red today, so I'm calling it cd1. Good luck to all of you!

Hi everyone! I posted earlier but must have been missed for the dates page. But it has been great to see everyone's progress! I hope I get put on the list this time. :) I will be testing on the 16th. I just got off of Implanon on the 17th, and everything has been back to normal, so we are hoping that all goes well!
Good luck to everyone!

I'm out this month - AF arrived two days early :cry:

Good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back