November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

So I went out today and bought the answer brand OPKs... I took one since I'm one cd 13, and it had a line but to dark enough to be positive... That was at 12:30pm and it's now 3:08 and I'm starting to feel my "usual" O pains... Cramping in my right hip area.... Thinking I might take another test, do you think it could be darker in the 3 hours since I've taken the first one?? This would be our first month TTCing so maybe I'm just symptom spotting for O :)

LH is most likely to spike at night...I would test again before bed. A word of caution though, OPKs can get expensive, really fast :blush:, so maybe start testing before you go to bed at night?

I had a couple cycles where I was testing 3x a day. I thought DH was going to expire at the amount of money I wasted on those OPKs. lol.

So I went out today and bought the answer brand OPKs... I took one since I'm one cd 13, and it had a line but to dark enough to be positive... That was at 12:30pm and it's now 3:08 and I'm starting to feel my "usual" O pains... Cramping in my right hip area.... Thinking I might take another test, do you think it could be darker in the 3 hours since I've taken the first one?? This would be our first month TTCing so maybe I'm just symptom spotting for O :)

I've been known to take twice a day sometimes to check if it's still positive! So long as they're cheapies, why not? I now test at around 7pm if I am home as it seems to be the most stable time really.

A couple months ago I bought the cheapies from amazon... Literally POAS 3 times a day... I'm awful!

These ones were 7 for $13 US... I figured if I run out too soon, that's my own fault and these would be the only ones I buy. If I don't get a BFP this month, maybe I'll buy the cheapies again from amazon... They were so confusing tho!

As far as testing at night, I think that's what I will do... I mean he's not home now anyway so even if I did get a positive now, I'd still have to wait for tonight haha!

We're still taking "baby steps" towards fully TTCing... I'm all ready to go but my husband is a little nervous... I talk alllllll about it in my journal if anyone wants to read about it... I told him today that ovulation is literally days away, so if he wants to try, nows the time!

...I really want a BFP this month... First times the charm right? ;)

Ah yes - I use amazon cheapies. The ones that need to have the test line darker than the control line. I got confused last month with seeing how different the lines were so I've bought a 20 pack of clearblue digital ones. So I'm now using amazon cheapies until the lines start to both look similar and then I'll use the CBD ones on those days to get my definite positive. Slightly cheaper than using a pack of CBD every single month! I'm hoping the CBD ones last 3/4 months this way - Though hoping more that I don't need them!

I hope you get your BFP this month too.

TTC over any period of time is stressful. I know that in the past 3.5 years, TTC and all of my losses has damaged my marriage and my relationship with DH...I think we took our pain and frustration out on each other because there was nowhere else to lay the blame...all of the tests indicate that there's no reason we shouldn't have a healthy pregnancy.

We've come a long way since then, and have managed to salvage our marriage and repair our relationship, I'd like to say we're stronger for it, but I don't think that's the case. We survived, but I wouldn't wish loss or long term TTC on my worst enemy.

Ah yes - I use amazon cheapies. The ones that need to have the test line darker than the control line. I got confused last month with seeing how different the lines were so I've bought a 20 pack of clearblue digital ones. So I'm now using amazon cheapies until the lines start to both look similar and then I'll use the CBD ones on those days to get my definite positive. Slightly cheaper than using a pack of CBD every single month! I'm hoping the CBD ones last 3/4 months this way - Though hoping more that I don't need them!

I did that too!

I use my cheapies until they are positive, and then confirm with the CBD test. I just love seeing that smiley face :happydance:

I had a CB fertility monitor and those test sticks were ridiculous!!! I couldn't drop $40 a month [because even though the monitor will only let you test once a day, you knooooooowwww I was dipping sticks and comparing them to the one the monitor had read earlier! LMAO]

I hope you get your BFP this month too.

TTC over any period of time is stressful. I know that in the past 3.5 years, TTC and all of my losses has damaged my marriage and my relationship with DH...I think we took our pain and frustration out on each other because there was nowhere else to lay the blame...all of the tests indicate that there's no reason we shouldn't have a healthy pregnancy.

We've come a long way since then, and have managed to salvage our marriage and repair our relationship, I'd like to say we're stronger for it, but I don't think that's the case. We survived, but I wouldn't wish loss or long term TTC on my worst enemy.

I hear you with how losses effect your marriage. We almost split up after the miscarriage in February! Well, we actually did separate for a week or so but managed to work it out. It's only really in the last 3/4 months really we've begun to actually be more "normal"

November 20th is official test date.

Not that I'll have the will power to last that long. >.<

I'm going to move my test day to the 12th.I order 100 babi one ovulation strips off amazon for $23.Way cheaper than getting them at the store!

I'm going to move my test day to the 12th.I order 100 babi one ovulation strips off amazon for $23.Way cheaper than getting them at the store!

Woo hoo!

Which ones are they? The pink or blue handled? I think Babi makes both...I've found the blue handled ones to be more accurate than the pink, but that's just me :D

I use the cheap opks and then confirm with the smiley :) so much easier than all of the guessing! Hopefully I won't need them next month... DH has no idea how much I've spent on poas!

Woo hoo!

Which ones are they? The pink or blue handled? I think Babi makes both...I've found the blue handled ones to be more accurate than the pink, but that's just me :D

I couldn't see what color the handles were.They just had pictures if plain packaging.Still don't think I'm even 1 dpo.I wish my period would hurry up and start so I can take my soy and try to ovulate normally

Right now I wish I had one! I'm feeling a little frustrated.Im going on my third day of a very positive OPK.The test line came up right away and is much darker than the control.I don't know if I'm going to ovulate this cycle or not.Im hoping I did.Im ready for a negative test so I can say I'm at least 1 dpo.

I had 5 days of positive opk's. I don't know if there were more because I stopped testing after that. Do you chart your temps? The only way I confirmed that I O'd was when my temps raised.

Right now I wish I had one! I'm feeling a little frustrated.Im going on my third day of a very positive OPK.The test line came up right away and is much darker than the control.I don't know if I'm going to ovulate this cycle or not.Im hoping I did.Im ready for a negative test so I can say I'm at least 1 dpo.

I had 5 days of positive opk's. I don't know if there were more because I stopped testing after that. Do you chart your temps? The only way I confirmed that I O'd was when my temps raised.

I don't chart.Im up way to much during the night and sometimes I don't even get a three hour stretch of sleep.Daughter is teething right now! I don't think my chart would be acccurate

I don't chart.Im up way to much during the night and sometimes I don't even get a three hour stretch of sleep.Daughter is teething right now! I don't think my chart would be acccurate

It may still be worth charting with CM/CP though. I work night shifts most of the time yet still chart. Sometimes I have to do temping when I get up after sleeping during the day but I'll have still slept for 6 hours. Not sure how accurate it would be but up to now my charts have seemed "normal" x x

Hello ladies got my bfp this morning - Due date Saturday 13th July

Was supposed to be testing on the 3rd but couldn't wait and got my BFP on a cb digital this morning :)

Thank you for all the support x

Woohoo congratulations!!! Wish u a healthy pregnancy :):happydance:

Stuckinoki- I am having that exact same problem. I know I O'd today, but not a single positive OPK! I am still going to count that as O day and am now in the 2ww. Glad to know Its not just me.. I hope everything gets sorted out for you all!
:dust: FXd!

Hi everybody,
I'll be testing on Sunday the 4th. This is our 4th months ttc although in September did not have a period at all.
It's really hard for me because every month 2 weeks before my period my boobs start hurting, cramping starts a week before and stays up until i get my period. So every month i think i'm pregnant but at the end get my period.
We used clearblue ovulation tests last time and it showed i ovulated on the 20th of October and actually figured out by now that's when my boobs start hurting every month.
Fingers crossed this month is the one as it would be a 1st anniversary 1st baby!
Baby dust to everyone!

Hi ladies can i join?
Im cd8 im due to test around 23rd November. today was first bd-ing of the month!
Im guessing i should ov around next wkend ish or early wk after but not totally sure but we mainly bd on wkends as hubby is shattered during the wk with his super early wk hrs.

Second cycle for us & just finished 1st natural af in yrs x

Stuckinoki- I am having that exact same problem. I know I O'd today, but not a single positive OPK! I am still going to count that as O day and am now in the 2ww. Glad to know Its not just me.. I hope everything gets sorted out for you all!
:dust: FXd!

I don't know if it's the test brands themselves or just how my pee works, but it's frustrating to know that you're ovulating but not able to get the confirmation on a test.

Hope you caught the egg this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->