November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hey ladies, hope everyone is well??

Anybody testing today?

:shh: I've actually tested the past 2 days! [With the walmart cheapies lol] I can't control myself!

I'm thinking about not testing today, I mean, it's 4dpo, I KNOW I'm not going to see anything but a BPN, but usually mid afternoon the urge comes over me and I can't stop myself! lol

*raises hand* Hi, my name is Stuckinoki, and I'm a POAS addict.

Hey ladies, hope everyone is well??

Anybody testing today?

:shh: I've actually tested the past 2 days! [With the walmart cheapies lol] I can't control myself!

I'm thinking about not testing today, I mean, it's 4dpo, I KNOW I'm not going to see anything but a BPN, but usually mid afternoon the urge comes over me and I can't stop myself! lol

*raises hand* Hi, my name is Stuckinoki, and I'm a POAS addict.

Its ok stuckinoki you are not alone!! I tested today at 3dpo. :wacko: Makes no rational sense but my logic is, if it makes me focus on other things more throughout the day, then why not!! :hugs:

Lol I'm such a POAS addict I'll probably test right after BDing haha... It's so weird to think that we're going to be trying to have a baby, when you spend years and years being terrified of getting pregnant! And then now that my husband is on board, it's like WAIT am I really ready?!?! When I get that BFP I think I'll have a heart attack! Good luck this month ladies!!! We're officially "trying" starting tonight.... So crazy! But exciting

Lol I'm such a POAS addict I'll probably test right after BDing haha... It's so weird to think that we're going to be trying to have a baby, when you spend years and years being terrified of getting pregnant! And then now that my husband is on board, it's like WAIT am I really ready?!?! When I get that BFP I think I'll have a heart attack! Good luck this month ladies!!! We're officially "trying" starting tonight.... So crazy! But exciting

Haha TTCnov2012 - ive said similiar things in the past! They tell you crazy stories when you're a teenager about how girls get pregnant from just LOOKING at a guy :haha: If I had of known then what I know now, I may have had a little more fun :winkwink:
:dust: to you. Hopefully we all get our :bfp: very soon!x

4th day that the test line was darker and showed up before my control line on my OPK.Didn't BD last night but Ive gave up on this cycle anyways.

Haha soooo glad I am not the only POAS fanatic lol...I thought I was crazy testing from 5dpo...glad to be part of the loony POAS group :D lol

Talk about POAS addict.... Just did an Opk (it's only 11:40am) and got a neg... If I can figure out how to post pictures I will upload yesterday's and today.... I'm going to try to take on tonight after work...im thinking it was too diluted from morning coffee?

loooads of ewcm today!! Can't wait to be in the tww. Think I prefer it to this waiting to ovulate business.....

xx

4th day that the test line was darker and showed up before my control line on my OPK.Didn't BD last night but Ive gave up on this cycle anyways.

BD tonight!!! Once the egg is released, it's still fertile for up to 24 hours!! There's still time hun!

Hey ladies!!!

What's everyone up to on this *cold* Saturday???

DH got up and ate breakfast, but he went back to bed and is still asleep while I'm awake and bored with nothing to do [did all of my chicken and house chores this morning] I don't mind that he's sleeping, poor man works 14 hour days so who am I to complain when he wants to sleep in late on Saturday! lol

Anywho, I'm bored.

I thought about testing, but I think it'll be a waste of test and time. lol

Yayyy... Faint test line on my OPK today so my LH is on the way up!

:wacko:testing addict to

im 6dpo and started on 4dpo lol using cheapys tho then using first response when it comes to my af due date

10 DPO and BFN - ughhhh.

Not due until Nov. 13th.... maybe.... :dohh:

I'm going to wait until Monday, November 5th to test as hard as that will be. I'll be one day past the date that AF is due then.

I work at a public art sale tomorrow (Nov. 4th) and don't want a BFN to make me down for the day or a BFP to make me too excited to be able to concentrate and work. Also the last two months that I tested on the day AF was due AF showed her face later that day. I figure if I wait 24 hours before testing I'll know.

Testing on Monday morning will be better as I'll be home in the studio working.

Could you change my date to Nov. 5th Tess2012?

And congrats glarson1129 on the BFP!

I just broke down and tested....

And now I'm going crazy because my line eye has kicked in and locked onto what may be the worlds faintest second line...

And then my rational brain kicks in and tells me not to be stupid, 5dpo is way too early for any kind of line!!!

Anyway...I put the pictures up in case anyone is bored and wants to check it out.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...s-line-eye-come-hang-out-me.html#post22725129

^^^^^^
Clickity click

I've had a look and can't see the line myself. Leave it a few days and test again when I may be less blind to see your line. If you're only 5DPO and getting a faint positive.... Are their twins in your family???

I can see the line stuckinoki!! FX for you!!! :dust: Let us know!

We shall see what happens...I don't want to go getting my hopes up for nothing :)

Ill test again in a few days, but I think I'm going to start my steroids tonight, just to be safe.

And who am I kidding?!? I know I'll be testing again tomorrow :rofl:

I received my soy today.Do you ladies think it would be ok to take it now or just wait until I start AF?This is my fourth day of a positive OPK

I received my soy today.Do you ladies think it would be ok to take it now or just wait until I start AF?This is my fourth day of a positive OPK

You only take the soy cd3-7 or cd5-9, not the whole cycle :)

Wait or AF.

I did my soy cd3-7
Cd3: 100mg
Cd4: 150mg
Cd5: 150mg
Cd6: 200mg
Cd7: 250mg

Most of the research I did on soy before I took it showed that for the best results you Should take it in increasing doses but no more than 250mg because it can be dangerous to overdose and the side effects didn't sound pleasant :(

Gl!! I liked the soy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"