November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Congrats to the BFP's! Really exciting ladies.

How is everyone feeling today? I think I'm getting sick! My left nostril is running and my throat is sore... feel like i might have a fever too. Strange, yesterday my nipples were so tender they felt like they were on fire. I NEVER get sore boobs before AF, so here is to hoping... I was in such a blur this morning that I did not POAS... I honestly feel out though. No sign of AF yet, but still feeling out.

Oooh FX the boobs are a good sign!! I wish you lots of luck Tess :) xx

Well, im out. :witch: came this morning....which means i only have an 8 day LP....though im not all too surprised considering that my LP is only 10 days when im not breastfeeding and such. but problem is 10 is bare minimum, so clearly 8 isn't cutting it.

Well, im out. :witch: came this morning....which means i only have an 8 day LP....though im not all too surprised considering that my LP is only 10 days when im not breastfeeding and such. but problem is 10 is bare minimum, so clearly 8 isn't cutting it.

Sorry Guppy, I've heard that vitamin B helps lengthen LP! Maybe you could try that?

Sorry Rain & Guppy :hugs:

Guppy, have you tried EPO and mega B vitamins? They take a couple months to work, but can help naturally lengthen your luteal phase :flower:

Sorry Guppy! I've heard that vitamin B helps lengthen LP! Maybe you could try that and see what happens? :thumbup:

Sorry Guppy, I've heard that vitamin B helps lengthen LP! Maybe you could try that?

i have done that in the past and every once in a while it would work, but that was when i had 10 day LP, it would lengthen it to 11. a couple times i only had 9 day LP and it would go to 10. So it can probably get more 1 more day, but 9 day LP still isn't enough. Im breastfeeding though and i know my progesterone is low because of that, so really until my progesterone goes back up (which it probably wont until im done BFing), i dont think much is going to work. oh well, onward way.

I had a positive OPK today, or so I think? How much time do I have left?

CD 13 AM.jpg

Sort Guppy! If AF shows when she should I will also have an 8 day lp :(

Tested on Nov 2 :bfn:
still :af: so today is CD36, tested again today just to be sure with another :bfn:

i guess its back to the drawing board

GL to the rest of the Nov testers and Congrats and a H&H 9 for the BFP's
:dust:

I meant sorry*.Im really confused about actual o day but I'm going with today at 5dpo.Since I had 5 days of positive opks I would assume the day I stopped getting positives I actually ovulated.At least I hope I did

I tested early today and I got my :bfp:
So freaking excited!

Fingers crossed I have a sticky bean.

Ugh 2 days late, cramping like a mofo and loose stools ( sorry tmi lol) hoping af shows or something happens, tired of waiting but scared to test lol...

buying some ISO Flaviones (many great reviews and women getting pregnant right away on it) o try and i have pressed to try for next cycle..if period shows! ughh

Certain the :witch: will be here any minute. :cry:

Feeling pretty defeated. I never imagined it would be this difficult. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back