November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Still waiting for FF to confirm I ovulated. I'm out for this month anyway as there is no way I'll be pregnant after only BD'ing once for the entire cycle! I'm pretty sure I ovulated though, which would be 3 days earlier than last cycle so either I've managed to O early using the VITEX or this cycle will be shorter! Do you guys think I O on CD19?

2 days late, scared of the BFN so not testing until tomorrow. cramping and going number 2 alot but sore boobs off and on...just wish one or the other would happen soon LOL...oct was our first month ttc so maybe we aren't one of the lucky ones who get preggo first time round'

CONGRATS :bfp: ers!!! Good luck to those of us who are waiting for one thing or another :D

Templeoffive congrats!! I'm kindling just waiting around too.AF is supposed to be here in 3 days.She has been late every time though.

Well, I'm not sure if I got my ovulation date right or not (DF and I are kind of WTT/NTNP right now and yesterday we had unprotected :sex:). I thought I O'd on the 6th, but it could have easily been today as I got my 4th positive OPK in a row this morning. Can you add me to the list for testing on November 22? :)

I tested early today and I got my :bfp:
So freaking excited!

Fingers crossed I have a sticky bean.

Congratulations! How early did you test? I tested at 9 dpo and every day since just to see those lines get stronger ( :

I got my Babi one opks today with the green handle and of course I used one.has any one tried these.Also the last three days I've had pinching on and off in my right ovary.I remember having that in the TWW with my daughter but I don't remember for how long.i think my body is just messing with me! I could honestly be anywhere from 5-7 dpo

When do you think I O from my chart? I'm sick of waiting for FF to give me lines!!

Certain the :witch: will be here any minute. :cry:

Feeling pretty defeated. I never imagined it would be this difficult. :(

I hear you. FF thinks I'm 15 dpo today, although I think I'm 13-14 dpo. I got a bfn this morning, so I'm just waiting for AF to show so that I can get onto my next cycle.

Good luck. :hugs:

When do you think I O from my chart? I'm sick of waiting for FF to give me lines!!

I'm almost certain that you O'd on the 6th of Nov just by looking at your chart. You should get the crosshairs tomorrow, even if your temp drops a little from your most recent temp that you input. That would be called a fallback rise, I get that every cycle.

I need to change my test date to November 13; I miscalculated for my usual 33 day cycle.
I've been feeling exceptionally teary the last few days and have some mild swelling above my cesarean scar which is never there. I hope these are good signs....

I'm scared I missed the egg this month. Awful feeling.

Still waiting for FF to confirm I ovulated. I'm out for this month anyway as there is no way I'll be pregnant after only BD'ing once for the entire cycle! I'm pretty sure I ovulated though, which would be 3 days earlier than last cycle so either I've managed to O early using the VITEX or this cycle will be shorter! Do you guys think I O on CD19?
I do think you O'd on CD19! Looks like it for sure to me. When did you BD? It's not on your chart.

And huge congrats to you, Templeoffive! Woohoo! H&H 9 months!

Congrats on all the :bfp: so far, and for all the ladies who that nasty :witch: got again, FX for next mth.

I'm 4DPO and soooo over this TWW, I really want to get my 2012 :bfp: and there's only one more month to try lol this is the only mth we have actually BD on O day so that gives me a bit of hope :)

does anyone else have a dh that smokes? or has anyone heard of 'natural remedies' that might help increase his swimmers? I am about a week from O-day, and really want to have all our ducks (and swimmers) in a row!

I do think you O'd on CD19! Looks like it for sure to me. When did you BD? It's not on your chart.

BD'd early hours of CD18. I've no idea why it doesn't show. I input that data!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->