November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hello :hi:

Can I join please? Testing on the 25th.....

Congratulations for all the :bfp:

and lots of :dust: for all of us still wishing

6dpo.Still have a horrible sore throat and I noticed watery cm last night and today.Still holding out for a little hope I might get a BFP.If AF comes soon I'm armed and ready for my next cycle ;)

Hi ladies, I think I am officially on dpo1 (I hope). FF says I am on dpo4 but don't believe it! Any chart experts want to take a gander at my chart and let me know your thoughts!
Mom2pne- hope you caught the engine! If I O'd yesterday I hope I didn't miss it either!

Engine == eggie. Stupid auto replace!

Hi ladies, I think I am officially on dpo1 (I hope). FF says I am on dpo4 but don't believe it! Any chart experts want to take a gander at my chart and let me know your thoughts!
Mom2pne- hope you caught the engine! If I O'd yesterday I hope I didn't miss it either!

I think you're right with 1DPO hun :) FX for you on the 2ww xx

Well I am chuffed, got my definite shift this morning, so I either ov'd weds or yesterday....officially on the 2ww :happydance:

So 3 days late now...test or no? I feel strong cramps like af is coming though so that discourages me!! Ughhhhh!!!!

So 3 days late now...test or no? I feel strong cramps like af is coming though so that discourages me!! Ughhhhh!!!!

Test. That way if its positive you know, and if its negative- your able to know and prepare for next cycle!

I am so confused.. Yesterday morning I had + OPK, (not with FMU), then yesterday afternoon I had - OPK, this morning again + OPK.....?????

Still waiting for FF to confirm I ovulated. I'm out for this month anyway as there is no way I'll be pregnant after only BD'ing once for the entire cycle! I'm pretty sure I ovulated though, which would be 3 days earlier than last cycle so either I've managed to O early using the VITEX or this cycle will be shorter! Do you guys think I O on CD19?
I do think you O'd on CD19! Looks like it for sure to me. When did you BD? It's not on your chart.

BD'd early hours of CD18. I've no idea why it doesn't show. I input that data!
Well, then you definitely have a chance this cycle! Might not be the best odds, but it's still possible.

I think I had to check a little box that it was okay to show that publicly. Not sure where to find it now because it was just part of the whole set-up process for me. But I know you have the choice of whether to make it public and not.

Tess! Thank you for this lucky thread. I got my BFP just now! I'm going to take another test in an hour to make sure but im so excited! Symptoms below for all the symptom spotters.. (i was one of them and it helped)

Few days PO - nausea, twinges/pulling in abdomenen. (i thought this was just ovulation.. and it still might have been).
These then all stopped.
Today is around 15-18DPO and i have been having more bowel movements (i rarely poo..sorry for the tmi... but this is great, they are soft and regular)
My urine is more yellow in colour, as is cm (but i dont have lots of it..in fact less than normal).

Otherwise, nothing else to report.

There is little chance of a false positive isnt therE? i dont want to celebrate too soon!!

Baby dust to you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Tess! Thank you for this lucky thread. I got my BFP just now! I'm going to take another test in an hour to make sure but im so excited! Symptoms below for all the symptom spotters.. (i was one of them and it helped)

Few days PO - nausea, twinges/pulling in abdomenen. (i thought this was just ovulation.. and it still might have been).
These then all stopped.
Today is around 15-18DPO and i have been having more bowel movements (i rarely poo..sorry for the tmi... but this is great, they are soft and regular)
My urine is more yellow in colour, as is cm (but i dont have lots of it..in fact less than normal).

Otherwise, nothing else to report.

There is little chance of a false positive isnt therE? i dont want to celebrate too soon!!

Baby dust to you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats! That's great to hear :).Ive had pinching in my right ovary for 3 days and now its gone.Hope that's a good sign for me

I agree with FF on your chart hun, that lower temperature just looks like a fallback rise...because the drop doesn't go below cover line, and your triple drop before O makes sense :) I get those little drops and spikes too!

Af arrived today .. Onto the next cycle.. Starting clomid ..lets see how it goes

Congrats to BFPs and good luck to those waiting to test !!

Af arrived today .. Onto the next cycle.. Starting clomid ..lets see how it goes

Congrats to BFPs and good luck to those waiting to test !!

Sorry :hugs: I'm 99.9% sure I will be joining you in a few days

Now I remember why I stopped going on the other November thread.Glad I have you ladies over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->