November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Hi Tess I'm going to test November 9 ... A few days early ... If :bfn: I will retest on actually test day which is November 14 .. So happy to see all those :BFP: so far :) FX for everyone and :dust: to all of us <3

hey ladies,

how are all the mommies and mommies to be..
platinum that pic of the baby looks so adorable....she seems to be really enjoying herself with her toy there.....

nothing really to update just that im so exhausted.......

platinum i cant wait to have those lovely moments when i get my baby.....

:thumbup:

congrats to all the new BFPs :happydance:

hey ladies,

how are all the mommies and mommies to be..
platinum that pic of the baby looks so adorable....she seems to be really enjoying herself with her toy there.....

nothing really to update just that im so exhausted.......

platinum i cant wait to have those lovely moments when i get my baby.....

:thumbup:

congrats to all the new BFPs :happydance:[/QUOT

Thanks she loves her car! I'm very sorry for your lose.I pray you get another baby and he/she is healthy!

I'm so awful at the waiting game!!!

It's only 1DPO and every little pain or sniffle or sneeze, I over think!!

I'm feeling like this isn't our month and I'm only JUST beginning the TTW! I feel CRAY CRAY

Was anyone else like this when they first started TTCing? I have to do something to keep me busy I guess! I'm not in to work for another hour so I've literally had all day to be "symptom spotting" haha

I'm feeling like this isn't our month and I'm only JUST beginning the TTW! I feel CRAY CRAY

Was anyone else like this when they first started TTCing? I have to do something to keep me busy I guess! I'm not in to work for another hour so I've literally had all day to be "symptom spotting" haha

I obsessed the first two months we started TTC and the third month when I wasn't thinkin about it and only did one OPK I got pregnant.I wasn't thinking about symptoms or anything.Now that this is our first month TTC again I'm obsessing

It's our second month and I am more than obsessed! I can't stop haha

It's our second month and I am more than obsessed! I can't stop haha

It's hard not to obsess.I was just so busy the month I got pregnant I had no time to even think! I keep thinking something is wrong with me.Well duh my cycles are messed up! I've only had four AF.I can't even take my own advice sometimes

ive got my normal moodiness and headaches that i get before af is due but ive also had this sicky feeling for most of the day which im hoping is a good sign, i had a bfn on an ic this morning but its still early xx

Now I know it's way early but I'm gonna say I'm out this month.... Prior months I have spotted 3-7 days before AF and not just small spotting but like a very light bleed... Last month I only had it 2-3 days... And I'm pretty sure it's starting again right now. I'm crampy, bloated, and I checked my CM and it was *TMI* very creamy and brownish/pinkish.... I know it's to early to tell but I'd be shocked of this subsided.

Can I join??? I am on CD 28... will test on Monday Nov. 12 :) - FX!!!!

I obsessed like crazy the cycle I got my BFP so don't worry about that lol :) x

Now I remember why I stopped going on the other November thread.Glad I have you ladies over here!

Why? I'm on another lovely Nov thread.

It seems very "clicky" and I seem to be ignored

That's funny, I feel the same way about the other Nov thread, I haven't even been added to the list :shrug:

If it's the thread by Nic18 - It'll be because she's no longer TTC due to relationship breakdown and hasn't actually logged onto BnB for a couple of weeks.

Now I remember why I stopped going on the other November thread.Glad I have you ladies over here!

Why? I'm on another lovely Nov thread.

It seems very "clicky" and I seem to be ignored

That's funny, I feel the same way about the other Nov thread, I haven't even been added to the list :shrug:

If it's the thread by Nic18 - It'll be because she's no longer TTC due to relationship breakdown and hasn't actually logged onto BnB for a couple of weeks.

Well, that explains a lot! Thanks for the info, I'm sorry for her to hear that happened, must be horrible :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->