November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Now I remember why I stopped going on the other November thread.Glad I have you ladies over here!

Why? I'm on another lovely Nov thread.

It seems very "clicky" and I seem to be ignored

That's funny, I feel the same way about the other Nov thread, I haven't even been added to the list :shrug:

If it's the thread by Nic18 - It'll be because she's no longer TTC due to relationship breakdown and hasn't actually logged onto BnB for a couple of weeks.

It wasnt that one but that's horrible :(

Still waiting for FF to confirm I ovulated. I'm out for this month anyway as there is no way I'll be pregnant after only BD'ing once for the entire cycle! I'm pretty sure I ovulated though, which would be 3 days earlier than last cycle so either I've managed to O early using the VITEX or this cycle will be shorter! Do you guys think I O on CD19?
I do think you O'd on CD19! Looks like it for sure to me. When did you BD? It's not on your chart.

BD'd early hours of CD18. I've no idea why it doesn't show. I input that data!
Well, then you definitely have a chance this cycle! Might not be the best odds, but it's still possible.

I think I had to check a little box that it was okay to show that publicly. Not sure where to find it now because it was just part of the whole set-up process for me. But I know you have the choice of whether to make it public and not.
Okay, I found it! I thought I had made my BDing public, but apparently I didn't. At the top of the page, choose the "sharing" drop-down menu, and then choose "setup" under "charting home page." Then, you can check the box for "publish intercourse data" and save your settings. :)

did anyone do the pineapple core for implantation this cycle or before and got a BFP ??

I'm out for this cycle ladies, AF showed this morning.

Good luck to all you ladies still waiting to test.

Tess, I'll be hanging around for the December thread. Even if you get a bfp, and I hope you do, you should definitely still make a Dec thread. All the ladies on here are wonderful.

xxx

did anyone do the pineapple core for implantation this cycle or before and got a BFP ??

I did the pineapple core this cycle and got my bfp, I figured it couldn't hurt.

What is this, please?

Hi, apparently there is something in pineapple core that aids implantation or makes it easier.If you google it a tonne of info will come up. You eat it for 5 days after ovulation.I did it this cycle and I got my positive but who's to know if its strictly because i did that this cycle or if we just did well at bding this time. Lol
Wishing you luck, jess.

I'm out for this cycle ladies, AF showed this morning.

Good luck to all you ladies still waiting to test.

Tess, I'll be hanging around for the December thread. Even if you get a bfp, and I hope you do, you should definitely still make a Dec thread. All the ladies on here are wonderful.

xxx

Awh sorry Jellybean :( FX the next cycle is yours!!

did you eat it 1-5dpo or did you eat it everyday till you got your bfp ?? ive read about people doing both but that if they gonna eat it everyday they start testing at 6dpo in the morning to make sure the dont get a bfp and if they dont they eat it and do that routine everyday till their cycle if they dont get a bfp but if they do they stop ...... im thinking about doing it everyday

did you eat it 1-5dpo or did you eat it everyday till you got your bfp ?? ive read about people doing both but that if they gonna eat it everyday they start testing at 6dpo in the morning to make sure the dont get a bfp and if they dont they eat it and do that routine everyday till their cycle if they dont get a bfp but if they do they stop ...... im thinking about doing it everyday

stalking the answer to this question...

this where i got my answer from about eating the core everyday till i get my bfp or till my cycle comes :

rebeccaperkins
I did 1 cup of fresh pineapple with only 1/2 the core attached everyday from 1dpo till I got BFP!! I love pineapple. I have ready you need between 7 and 9 whole fresh pineapples to induce labor, aka cause uterine contractions. And many professionals have said the meat is perfectly safe, just dont go nuts!
Best of luck ladies!!

stalking the answer to this question...

Thanks.I might only do the 1dpo-5dpo.Im going to take soy next cycle so I will see how it affects my ovulation and go from there

Bromelain...you can get it in pill form. I took it this cycle.

Bromelain...you can get it in pill form. I took it this cycle.

interesting... no prescription required?

5dpo...tonnes of creamy cm, hoping this is a positive sign!! Thought you were supposed to be super fertile for a few months after a mc :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->