November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

where can you buy it ?? idk where to get it
did you eat it 1-5dpo or did you eat it everyday till you got your bfp ?? ive read about people doing both but that if they gonna eat it everyday they start testing at 6dpo in the morning to make sure the dont get a bfp and if they dont they eat it and do that routine everyday till their cycle if they dont get a bfp but if they do they stop ...... im thinking about doing it everyday
did anyone do the pineapple core for implantation this cycle or before and got a BFP ??

I did the pineapple core this cycle and got my bfp, I figured it couldn't hurt.

Bromelain...you can get it in pill form. I took it this cycle.

did you eat it 1-5dpo or did you eat it everyday till you got your bfp ?? ive read about people doing both but that if they gonna eat it everyday they start testing at 6dpo in the morning to make sure the dont get a bfp and if they dont they eat it and do that routine everyday till their cycle if they dont get a bfp but if they do they stop ...... im thinking about doing it everyday
did anyone do the pineapple core for implantation this cycle or before and got a BFP ??

interesting... no prescription required?

Nope, it's just pineapple core extract. I got mine on Amazon. 2 pills daily until BFP, because there are conflicting studies that show bromelain can cause uterine contractions and lead to miscarriage (of course, this is the whole "eat a dump truck full of bromelain for miscarriage results" I don't see how a dietary supplement taken daily could hurt :)

Bromelain also aids in proper digestion, so it's a win win situation for me! Lol

i took soy last cycle cd1-5 200mg and it didnt help me at all ended up getting a BFN . so i gave it another shot this cycle . cd3-7 124mg im hoping it worked .
Thanks.I might only do the 1dpo-5dpo.Im going to take soy next cycle so I will see how it affects my ovulation and go from there

well imma stick with the pineapple core and if it doesnt work this cycle imma buy some the day i start my cycle . how many mg's are you taking ?? im starting to think maybe i should eat two cores everyday what do you think ??

interesting... no prescription required?

Nope, it's just pineapple core extract. I got mine on Amazon. 2 pills daily until BFP, because there are conflicting studies that show bromelain can cause uterine contractions and lead to miscarriage (of course, this is the whole "eat a dump truck full of bromelain for miscarriage results" I don't see how a dietary supplement taken daily could hurt :)

Bromelain also aids in proper digestion, so it's a win win situation for me! Lol

Well ladies af caught me today so on to December for me. Not feeling completely gutted because I did learn a lot of new things this first cycle. This upcoming cycle I plan to incorporate a lot of great ideas: continuing with charting, trying out the clearblue fertility monitor i just bought along with opks, trying preseed, increasing the bd'ing, and I will resist the urge to symptom spot and poas everyday cuz it almost made me insane..lol. FX'd and GL to everyone.

ive stopped testing now fed up with seeing bfn which is all im going to get for testing early, going to wait til wednesday when af is due x

I guess you can take me down ladies.

I woke up this morning to all BFN. Not sure why this keeps happening :( I get faint, faint, faint and then they disappear.

Next month, I'm not testing early. It's too expensive, and too heartbreaking. I've blown close to $300 this cycle on stupid HPTs. lol

Good luck everyone else...I'm just going to wait for the witch to show [and I'm sure she will! I woke up crabby and with sore boobies this morning]

Thanks noo, it's ok. I'm not even disappointed. Roll on December :)

I know what you mean. I can't help but think that I'm out this month too based on lack of BD'ing so I'm looking forward to next month but would mean no Christmas announcements as I'd barely know myself by then!

Sorry been MIA a couple of days, been icky feeling..now 4 days late...probably going to test tomorrow..have cramps off and on and bathroom lots..anyway, hope you all are well! if you have a family member in the military happy veterans day to them!!!! xo

ive stopped testing now fed up with seeing bfn which is all im going to get for testing early, going to wait til wednesday when af is due x
How many days pasted ovulation are you ??

i dont no exactly when i ovulated i think i could be 13dpo but af isnt due til wednesday ive been testing daily for the last week which is why im getting down about it. Feeling abit sick today which is making me want to test but think i might be coming down with the bug that my daughter has had x

good luck FX <3
Sorry been MIA a couple of days, been icky feeling..now 4 days late...probably going to test tomorrow..have cramps off and on and bathroom lots..anyway, hope you all are well! if you have a family member in the military happy veterans day to them!!!! xo

Awww sorry Stuckinoki... :( :hugs:

Pink Ruby- you are not out yet girl!! FX for you!!

Sunshine...OMG I cannot believe you haven't tested yet!! WOWZA!!! TESSSSTTTT!! lol ;) xx FX

Sorry for all those who got the visit from the witch...and good luck to those still waiting xx

I'm anywhere from 8dpo-11dpo.AF should be here tomarrow.No symptoms.I already know I'm out.I hope there is a December thread!

Good luck November testers - I should be testing around 30th if cycle is the same as last month x

Platinumvague why do you say that! I hope AF doesn't show tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->