November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

So this evening I have a kind of pinching/pulling feeling down where Id normally have af cramps.Its not very strong, but noticable. Its the first proper sign which I might call a symptom, so it is giving me some hope! I THINK im 7dpo, but im not 100%. Did any of the bfp ladies ever feel anything like that??

Platinumvague why do you say that! I hope AF doesn't show tomorrow!

Well I just realized AF is due today BUT every cycles I've had so far shes been 2 days late so I'm not sure.I really do feel out just because I ovulated so late and I'm only 8 dpo so its to early to test.I know you really can't go by your cervix but yesterday morning it was so high I couldn't find it.Last night it was very firm and extremely low.Today so far its medium and firm

So this evening I have a kind of pinching/pulling feeling down where Id normally have af cramps.Its not very strong, but noticable. Its the first proper sign which I might call a symptom, so it is giving me some hope! I THINK im 7dpo, but im not 100%. Did any of the bfp ladies ever feel anything like that??

I had that on my left side with my daughter during the TWW.I had it for 3 days so far around 2dpo-5dpo.Now its gone.I think it goes both ways.It could be a symptoms but it might also not be.Good luck :)

Hi, I'm new here, and still learning the ropes, so to speak. I shared my story on a different thread but...

AF arrived 11/2 :(
First cycle after natural m/c :(
IF I return to a normal cycle now (i am textbook 28 days, ov day 14-16, usually 14)

Fingers crossed, as this week starts some marathon bd'ing,lol

If everything goes as planned, I could get a BFP on 11/30, our 5 yr anniversary!

Baby dust to all! I'm covered in glue cuz I want that baby dust to stick!

Good luck everyone !

Oh, and I am a peeonastickaholic.too

I had that on my left side with my daughter during the TWW.I had it for 3 days so far around 2dpo-5dpo.Now its gone.I think it goes both ways.It could be a symptoms but it might also not be.Good luck :)

Thanks Platnium vague. I was feeling out yesterday, but this new little twinge has given me a little hope. I could just be grasping at straws :shrug:
I hope AF stays away for you too :hugs:

I will be testing November 23 and if negative will test again the 26.
Finger's X'ed for :bfp:

Good luck loveee , im a POAS too . im waiting for my 20miu test strips to come in the mail tuesday so i can start testing .
Hi, I'm new here, and still learning the ropes, so to speak. I shared my story on a different thread but...

IF I return to a normal cycle now (i am textbook 28 days, ov day 14-16, usually 14)

If everything goes as planned, I could get a BFP on 11/30, our 5 yr anniversary!

Good luck everyone !

Hi, I couldn't help but read your comment and I think you and I are in exactly the same boat!!! FF says AF was due yesterday, but I think I O'd late! Not sure when I O'd but I am between 10DPO and 12DPO, but not 100% sure like you either. I'm also getting a pinching/pulling feeling down, but not many other symptoms. I've taken 2 tests already and both BFN's!! I hate it because I could be completely early because I have no idea when I O'd.:dohh::dohh: When are you going to be testing?

Hi, I couldn't help but read your comment and I think you and I are in exactly the same boat!!! FF says AF was due yesterday, but I think I O'd late! Not sure when I O'd but I am between 10DPO and 12DPO, but not 100% sure like you either. I'm also getting a pinching/pulling feeling down, but not many other symptoms. I've taken 2 tests already and both BFN's!! I hate it because I could be completely early because I have no idea when I O'd.:dohh::dohh: When are you going to be testing?

Hey there :wave:
I have been using a cbfm for the past 3 months. going by that I am 10/11dpo, but i did a digi opk on the 4th and it said i was ovulating then. that puts me at 7/8dpo. Im going by the second one, because I had no cm at all on the first date, and ive since learned that the cbfm are very unreliable with pcos (which i have) so Im going with 7/8dpo. (sorry for the essay!) :haha:

Im also a POAS addict, so ive been testing every morning since 2dpo!!! :wacko: I just cant help it. all bfn so far, but im early no matter what date I go by. I was feeling very down yesterday, counting myself out already because ive had no real symtoms. But this is the first real thing I can notice that I know isnt in my head!! Im just praying now that its implantation because I want this so bad!!!!!
I see other ladies who had no syptoms at all and got their bfps so theres hope for us all!! :thumbup:

Ladies just a heads up.I do have a picture of IB from my daughter which I had at 10dpo if anyone is interested.

Ladies just a heads up.I do have a picture of IB from my daughter which I had at 10dpo if anyone is interested.

I am interested hun...I am still not sure if that's what I had with my previous BFP...but would like to know what to look out for - Thank you

Hey there :wave:
I have been using a cbfm for the past 3 months. going by that I am 10/11dpo, but i did a digi opk on the 4th and it said i was ovulating then. that puts me at 7/8dpo. Im going by the second one, because I had no cm at all on the first date, and ive since learned that the cbfm are very unreliable with pcos (which i have) so Im going with 7/8dpo. (sorry for the essay!) :haha:

Im also a POAS addict, so ive been testing every morning since 2dpo!!! :wacko: I just cant help it. all bfn so far, but im early no matter what date I go by. I was feeling very down yesterday, counting myself out already because ive had no real symtoms. But this is the first real thing I can notice that I know isnt in my head!! Im just praying now that its implantation because I want this so bad!!!!!
I see other ladies who had no syptoms at all and got their bfps so theres hope for us all!! :thumbup:

I also have PCOS and I'm terrified that I will never be able to have children. I'm 32 so my time clock is ticking. I've gotten pregnant three times before and none of them have stuck. The first time was ectopic, the second time was a normal mc at 5 weeks and the third one was a chemical pregnancy. I'm starting to think that my problem is carrying to full term. I heard that women with PCOS miscarry more and a lot of it has to do with their progesterone being low. I'm scared that's the case for me though my RE hasn't mentioned that.

This is on another November thread but I really like it.Implantation can happen as late as 12 dpo

Attachments

• Week1_summary.jpg
    Week1_summary.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 22
I am a Poas Addict too!! Its so hard when you have to wait for something you so badly want

hopeandpray1 if progesterone is the problem then I would ask your OB to test your levels when you do become pregnant.alot of time they can give you progesterone supplements to help the pregnancy stick sweetie.I am so sorry for your losses and will pray for you

anyone ever tried the progesterone cream ?? heard it works just as well as the pills .

Good luck loveee , im a POAS too . im waiting for my 20miu test strips to come in the mail tuesday so i can start testing .

Good luck everyone !

Thanks for responding! I feel like the new kid at school. I found so many sites by googling questions, while dealing with my m/c, and this us the only one I registered to. Almost everything I asked was answered here somewhere!
It is comforting to know so many women feel the same way... Especially a POAS-aholic,lol. I went through every brand , probably about 30 or so tests last month, I was crazed not knowing when/if AF was coming after the m/c! I normally "know" my body, and that threw me out of whack! Now I feel lost.

But, I still have 5 tests left over from last month (3 dollar store, 2 CB easy digital), and I promise I am not testing before the 30th! (i hope not anyway)

I had already pictured exactly what my baby would look like, now the picture needs to be reality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->