November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Would anyone be offended I went ahead and post the IB pic?
I know I wouldn't be offended, but I'm sorry I have to ask, this is sorta new to me, what is IB? And here I thought I had finally learned all the abbreviations!

I am a Poas Addict too!! Its so hard when you have to wait for something you so badly want
Isn't it? I keep thinking about the money I spend on tests, when I could be spending it on clothes or diapers, instead, I pay to be disappointed. It's a horrific addiction. Don't get anything but frustrationfrom it! They need to make a re-usable stick that says "sorry, too early either way, wash rinse repeat" and only become un-useable once it's a sure thing, yea or nay!

Could I be added to the list? TTC #1 - testing on the 17th

I am a Poas Addict too!! Its so hard when you have to wait for something you so badly want
Isn't it? I keep thinking about the money I spend on tests, when I could be spending it on clothes or diapers, instead, I pay to be disappointed. It's a horrific addiction. Don't get anything but frustrationfrom it! They need to make a re-usable stick that says "sorry, too early either way, wash rinse repeat" and only become un-useable once it's a sure thing, yea or nay!

YES! I bought 4 of the 88 cent test from Walmart and 3 first response that I haven't used yet

@platinum vogue, I keep hearing about these walmart 88 cent tests, yet have never seen them... What is there sensitivity, do you know? I can't believe there are some tests on the market that test pos at 100! With all the 25 out there, I wonder how they stay in business. Anyone have a link to where you get the online ordered pee sticks that test at 20 mi/ug?

If on the 30th I don't get either AF or a bfn, I think I will try the online sticks... Sounds a heck of a lot better that paying 7 bucks for 2 generics! Any POAS-aholic will understand...

tests are very expensive the kind i use first response only come with 2 tests and are around $14 and then I get BFN on both. it is really a rip off if u ask me. pregnancy tests should be free taking into consideration all the money that will be spent after the BFP!!!
Oh well just happy BFP's are possible lol

Could I be added to the list? TTC #1 - testing on the 17th

H-e- double hockey sticks you can be added! I barely made it as I will be (hopefully) getting my bfp on the 30th! So I barely make it in this month! If AF doesn't haunt me on the 30th, I may have to j join another thread

but I do hope for those possible, they get a nice BFP!

tests are very expensive the kind i use first response only come with 2 tests and are around $14 and then I get BFN on both. it is really a rip off if u ask me. pregnancy tests should be free taking into consideration all the money that will be spent after the BFP!!!
Oh well just happy BFP's are possible lol
Ha! Go od point! Not sure if you saw it, but I would like a re-useable stick that just says "too early to tell please was, rinse, repeat...
To me, they shouldn't be "final" till the test knows for sure.

Considering med technology I'm sure they can do it... But where's the money in re-useable sticks???

exactly it's like they prey on us POAS addicts! it's really unfair. a re-usable test would be awesome and very useful i mean they charge $14 for a stick you pee on once and only show the results for 24 hours???? I wonder why they haven't thought of this

@platinum vogue, I keep hearing about these walmart 88 cent tests, yet have never seen them... What is there sensitivity, do you know? I can't believe there are some tests on the market that test pos at 100! With all the 25 out there, I wonder how they stay in business. Anyone have a link to where you get the online ordered pee sticks that test at 20 mi/ug?

If on the 30th I don't get either AF or a bfn, I think I will try the online sticks... Sounds a heck of a lot better that paying 7 bucks for 2 generics! Any POAS-aholic will understand...

I think the Walmart 88c test are 25. I know not all of them carry them either.I would check amazon.com for some sensitive cheapies

Awww sorry Stuckinoki... :( :hugs:

Pink Ruby- you are not out yet girl!! FX for you!!

Sunshine...OMG I cannot believe you haven't tested yet!! WOWZA!!! TESSSSTTTT!! lol ;) xx FX

Sorry for all those who got the visit from the witch...and good luck to those still waiting xx

i def am gonna test tomorrow!

Awww sorry Stuckinoki... :( :hugs:

Pink Ruby- you are not out yet girl!! FX for you!!

Sunshine...OMG I cannot believe you haven't tested yet!! WOWZA!!! TESSSSTTTT!! lol ;) xx FX

Sorry for all those who got the visit from the witch...and good luck to those still waiting xx

i def am gonna test tomorrow!

Woohoo!!! Waiting with bated breath!! :D FX FX FX xx :dust:

Sunshine85 - I can't believe you've not tested yet! I think the longest I'd leave it is AF day! :lol:

I'm 9dpo today..still waiting for either AF or a BFP.I really am tempted to test even though last time I didn't have implantation until 10dpo.Something did make me wonder last night if maybe I could be pregnant.I was sitting on the edge of the bed last night and when I stood up quickly it felt like I pulled a muscle by my right ovary(which has been the pinching one).The pain is quick but sharp.When I was pregnant I had that same feeling when I would roll over to quick.I don't know though.Im also having a lot of watery CM.I hate waiting! I'm anxious anyways today.My SIL is having the procedure where they inject dye into her tubes to see if they are ok.Sorry I don't know what it's called.I just want everything to go well for her! Shes had 2 loses and has been trying 3+ yrs! Can we all send her some good vibes?

Sunshine85 :test:

Platinum- I will send good vibes for your sister. Those pinches sound good, especially if you've had them before.

I don't think I have O and I am CD17 now... Maybe you ladies can take a look at my chart? FF has not confirmed any O.. I had an ALMOST postive OPK CD15 but not positive... Maybe I missed my surge? I am getting real negative OPKs for the last two days... I am confused??

Hi - can I join in?? I'm testing on nov 22nd

Fx for us all!!

Borr.dg.baby - I think you might get crosshairs on your chart if you have another raised temp tomorrow - your last two are much higher. Hope you find out what's going on with tomorrows temp :flower:

Sunshine85 :test:

Platinum- I will send good vibes for your sister. Those pinches sound good, especially if you've had them before.

I don't think I have O and I am CD17 now... Maybe you ladies can take a look at my chart? FF has not confirmed any O.. I had an ALMOST postive OPK CD15 but not positive... Maybe I missed my surge? I am getting real negative OPKs for the last two days... I am confused??

I don't chart so I can't help you there but have you tried digital ovulation test so there is no guessing? I've had a couple of test that I thought were negative but when I did a digital they were in fact positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->