November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

Omg! I'm shaking! I hope this isn't a false positive.Im 9dpo and look!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 15
I feel like I shouldn't have bought first response though.Ive read about false positives.The line has color though

Do you have any more hpt's? Test again tomorrow - hopefully that line will get darker & darker!

Do you have any more hpt's? Test again tomorrow - hopefully that line will get darker & darker!

I do have one 88c test but I'm not completely sure of the sensitivity of those.I might wait a couple of days and make for sure AF doesn't show and then use a digi

Hi - can I join in?? I'm testing on nov 22nd

Fx for us all!!

Borr.dg.baby - I think you might get crosshairs on your chart if you have another raised temp tomorrow - your last two are much higher. Hope you find out what's going on with tomorrows temp :flower:

Thanks k4th! I am anxiously waiting to get the cross hairs... last month I got them at CD 23 but I didn't chart until CD20 so I assumed it was off. I am so scared that I in fact O that take, meaning I have LP of 5 days, obviously not going to be able to get pregnant. :shrug:

OMG Platinum!! BFP!!! So exited for you!!! :dance: I can clearly see it and it has color!!! :test: :test: again!

Fx for us all!!

Borr.dg.baby - I think you might get crosshairs on your chart if you have another raised temp tomorrow - your last two are much higher. Hope you find out what's going on with tomorrows temp :flower:

Thanks k4th! I am anxiously waiting to get the cross hairs... last month I got them at CD 23 but I didn't chart until CD20 so I assumed it was off. I am so scared that I in fact O that take, meaning I have LP of 5 days, obviously not going to be able to get pregnant. :shrug:

You may well have missed ov if you started at cd20 with the temping. I'm sure you'll get a much clearer idea of what's happening this month with all your temps. On ff you can click on tomorrows date and add a temp - id be tempted to add a third high one & see if the crosshairs get added. You can then delete & save so the temp disappears again. I'm getting slightly obsessed with playing with ff, just in case you wondered how I know :blush:

Platinum that def looks positive! I didn't even have to make the picture bigger to see it! Congrats!!

Thanks ladies! I will be testing every morning for a few more days just to be sure.I will keep stalking these threads because everyone on here deserves a BFP too!

Hi ladies im going to be testing 27th nov ill be 19 dpo after testing early and having a chemical pregnancy (hate that term) last month gonna wait as long as i can.
Congrats to all you ladies getting your bfp's, lots of baby dust to us all still waiting and for all the ladies who got your bfn's good luck for next month xx

Fx for us all!!

You may well have missed ov if you started at cd20 with the temping. I'm sure you'll get a much clearer idea of what's happening this month with all your temps. On ff you can click on tomorrows date and add a temp - id be tempted to add a third high one & see if the crosshairs get added. You can then delete & save so the temp disappears again. I'm getting slightly obsessed with playing with ff, just in case you wondered how I know :blush:

OMG you are right!!! I put my temp for tomorrow the same as today and boom.... O at CD15!! Off course... that's the only day we didn't BD!!! :dohh: Do I still stand a chance??? :nope:

A huge congrats Platinumvague!!! I have been quietly stalking this thread and am so excited for all the BFPs! Hope we all get ours soon!! ^_^

Thanks you.I haven't actually had that many symptoms.Today I've had lots of watery CM and that's about it.I did have 3 days of on and off pinching in my right ovary and a bad cramp in it last night just for a second.I didn't notice any IB this time.Good luck everyone I hope to see lots more BFPs

Fx for us all!!

OMG you are right!!! I put my temp for tomorrow the same as today and boom.... O at CD15!! Off course... that's the only day we didn't BD!!! :dohh: Do I still stand a chance??? :nope:

Did you bd the day or so before? Sperm can live a while in fertile conditions - a good couple of days - so if you did bd before - you're well in with a chance!!

Fx for us all!!

Did you bd the day or so before? Sperm can live a while in fertile conditions - a good couple of days - so if you did bd before - you're well in with a chance!!

We BD CD13,14, and 16 just not 15 (where I Od).... I didn't have any EWCM so I am scared because of that....

Fx for us all!!

We BD CD13,14, and 16 just not 15 (where I Od).... I didn't have any EWCM so I am scared because of that....

Sounds like good timing :thumbup: I didn't get ewcm this mth either :-( & bd'd the day before ov so we're in the same boat! I have read that watery cm is the next best thing so I'm hoping that did the trick! Fx for us both hun :flower:

Fx for us all!!

Sounds like good timing :thumbup: I didn't get ewcm this mth either :-( & bd'd the day before ov so we're in the same boat! I have read that watery cm is the next best thing so I'm hoping that did the trick! Fx for us both hun :flower:

I had watery cm but not ewcm... how many DPO are you, if my temps confirm it tomorrow I would be 2DPO. I hate that I got the timing wrong.. Oh well, maybe this is not our month. I hope you get your BFP, :winkwink: wanna share symtoms with me :blush:? I am doing the pineapple core this month, ate the first one this morning.

Borr.dg.baby - I'm 4dpo & I'd love to symptom spot with you! Your timing isn't wrong - spermies should be ready & waiting for that eggy when it pops out. You have a 24 hour window once you've ov'd too - think positive :winkwink: I caught with dd by bd'ing the day before ov :thumbup:

4dpo is waaaaay too early for symptom spotting but I just can't help myself lol! I'm just a bit bloated and have light cramping low down. Keep me posted on your symptoms :flower:

Eta: good luck with the pineapple. I can't bear to eat it - hate the stringy bits. Lol - I'm such a kid!!

My SIL got good news today too! Her tubes are clear and she is starting clomid today.Praying she gets her sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->