November Testers! July/August babies! (16 so far!!)

k4th- I know it's early lol I have been feeling ok, just a little bloated yesterday and I was gassy too (sorry tmi) We are only two days apart so this could be fun haha

I actually like pineapple so I thought why not do it.

How long did it take you to conceive your DD? If you don't mind me asking.

Platinum that is so great that your sister is ok! it would be great that she gets her BFP soon and the cousins will be so close together!

And also... I was wondering if you took more tests to confirm the first one?? Congrats again!

k4th- I know it's early lol I have been feeling ok, just a little bloated yesterday and I was gassy too (sorry tmi) We are only two days apart so this could be fun haha

I actually like pineapple so I thought why not do it.

How long did it take you to conceive your DD? If you don't mind me asking.

Don't mind at all hun - took 10 mths. I have pcos & didn't have af without medication. Finally got bfp on soy cycle. My whole system is pretty screwed up on its own :wacko:

Platinum that is so great that your sister is ok! it would be great that she gets her BFP soon and the cousins will be so close together!

And also... I was wondering if you took more tests to confirm the first one?? Congrats again!

I might take another tonight or just wait until tomarrow.I don't know if my urine will be to diluted because I had v8 and a bottle of water

Hi hope- Pineapple has a nutrient that helps with implantation... You are supposed to cut up a slice of the core, cut in into 5 and take 1 one every day from 1DPO until you get your BPF (some women only do it until 5DPO). Once you get your BFP stop taking it because it's known to be a blood thinner than can cause miscarriage. Just take a little piece everyday.

Here are some links where they explain it

https://newleafhealing.com/?tag=implantation
https://conceivewithpineapple.blogspot.com/

There you go. GL!

oh wow thats intresting if i dont get caught this month I might give it a try next month.

Platinum- That is so exiting! Post pics! :dance:

k4th- I have PCOS too, I was on treatment with meds for over a year, stopped the meds once I started TTC (Dr. said I could keep taking them but I didn't want to because they increased my chance for multiples- if I have no success by jan I am going to start taking them again).

I had a check up about 4 months ago and I had an ultrasound and no cysts were shown. I came off BCP sep and on oct I did have a period so I guess I am ovulating. This is why I am so nervous about my O and my cycle, I am scared I wont O.

Late period, BFN, AF arrived and is nothing like my usual periods, very very light.
Not sure what to think! Will re-test in a few days.
Good luck to you all!

Platinum- That is so exiting! Post pics! :dance:

k4th- I have PCOS too, I was on treatment with meds for over a year, stopped the meds once I started TTC (Dr. said I could keep taking them but I didn't want to because they increased my chance for multiples- if I have no success by jan I am going to start taking them again).

I had a check up about 4 months ago and I had an ultrasound and no cysts were shown. I came off BCP sep and on oct I did have a period so I guess I am ovulating. This is why I am so nervous about my O and my cycle, I am scared I wont O.

I totally understand this. Even though ff has added crosshairs to my chart, I keep thinking that my temps will dip & they'll take my crosshairs away again. You sound like you're doing really well - no cysts & ov'ing just after bc is massive for a pcos lady! :happydance:

Can you add me I will be testing Nov 30th
Jessa
I think that makes 3 of us on the same day! Just wondering, do you plan on testing 10 dpo, or waiting till AF due? Due to money spent last month for lots of bfn's, I am doing my best to wait till AF ddue date, nov 30th...

hi all,

congrats platinum on your bfp .....and sending your sis some good cheer as well.....:happydance:

to the rest of the ladies who are in the two week wait..just have faith and be encouraged that your bfp will arrive soon......:happydance::hugs:

as for me nothing really to update.....
thinking about testing sooner because i have been so tired and increased appetite...but i am worried about my chart....i chart orally with FF but i also chart vaginally and just note it and since last monday to now it has been 98.3 vaginally (my first time temping vaginally so i cant compare) and orally pretty much the same as well.....so i guess this one is a wait and see.....

so the count down is on....

My Ovulation Chart

Omg! I'm shaking! I hope this isn't a false positive.Im 9dpo and look!!!

Is that a first response test?
That does look like a faint bfp!

Last month I thought I got a faint line on that test, but only I could see it apparently...lol

But I see it in yours! I would say as long as you saw it in the contract time frame, then it is real!

Congrats!

I think it safe to say I'm pregnant lol.I used diluted urine on two of those test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 25
Thanks everyone.Im not sure if the prenatal you are taking makes a difference or not but I was taking Naturmade prenatal with DHA.I heard good things about it.Also Geritol

That's awesome platinum! Last month I got very angry with those dang digitals,lol! I wanted to be pregnant so bad, I kept seeing lines on other tests. I bought a 5 pk of digitals, and each "not pregnant" I got I wanted to throw the thing! Arg...

I am happy I have 2 left though.... This time I won't use them unless I am a day late.... I honestly found seeing "not pregnant" made me mad! At least the line tests have more manners,lol, even if they can be a tease!

Maybe platinum here set a good example for us, may we all follow her lead! :)

I honestly had no idea when to test though! I'm 9dpo today which is early but I'm 2 days late for AF so I just went for it.Im praying we get some more BFP! I was going to try the pineapple next cycle if I didn't concieve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->